Goodbye Jesus

Hispanic, Homo, Hag!

nightflight

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/sermons/sotomayorsermon.html

Today, Mr. Obama nominated a Puerto Rican lesbian, what I like to call, a Lesbo'Rican! You heard right! The washed up old hag is appointed to replace New England homo David Souter as a justice on the U.S. Supreme Court. How dare that Kenyan turn the highest court into his playpen! He must know that being the final arbiter of the law requires a lot more intellect than pulling oranges off a tree branch! Who will he appoint next? A crippled Chinaman?

Today, Mr. Obama nominated a Puerto Rican lesbian, what I like to call, a Lesbo'Rican! You heard right! The washed up old hag is appointed to replace New England homo David Souter as a justice on the U.S. Supreme Court. How dare that Kenyan turn the highest court into his playpen! He must know that being the final arbiter of the law requires a lot more intellect than pulling oranges off a tree branch! Who will he appoint next? A crippled Chinaman?

I sort of like Sonia Sotomayor, sure she's ugly enough that you might think she's a homo (she's just an old ex-wife), but she won't be any worse than Souter. She's not smart enough to convolute her judgements, which is a good thing. Yes, she's racist. So what. I haven't seen much evidence that her racial views override the law, the one exception might by the fireman case (she thinks the black firemen should be given tests written in Ebonics). But, that's why there's a bunch of people on the high court instead of just one. She's the best Obama knows how to do.

Yeah, that -- what Skeptic said.

For cryin' out loud, Doobie -- can't you recognize a send-up when it's flung in your face?!

She's not smart enough to convolute her judgements, which is a good thing.

Yeah, graduating top of her class in Princeton makes her stupid. :rolleyes: Are you sure you know what "convolute" means?

Ophelia got an interesting point.

She's not smart enough to convolute her judgements, which is a good thing.

Yes, that's a good thing for her, basically (to untangle your sentence) what you're saying is:

She is not capable of over-complicating her sensible decisions and opinions. Which means that you're saying: she's making concise and lucid judgments.

Is that what you meant?

I think he's just conflating his atrabilious confabulations.

Again.

Damn it, Loren, do you have any idea how long it's been since I had to look a word up? Rassin' frassin' mumbling...

[quote}

I sort of like Sonia Sotomayor, sure she's ugly enough that you might think she's a homo

Hey Doobie,

On behalf of my lesbian friends, both attractive & unattractive, Go F yourself, you bigot.

:lmao: gotta love Landover Baptist.

I sort of like Sonia Sotomayor, sure she's ugly enough that you might think she's a homo (she's just an old ex-wife), but she won't be any worse than Souter. She's not smart enough to convolute her judgements, which is a good thing. Yes, she's racist. So what. I haven't seen much evidence that her racial views override the law, the one exception might by the fireman case (she thinks the black firemen should be given tests written in Ebonics). But, that's why there's a bunch of people on the high court instead of just one. She's the best Obama knows how to do.

:Doh:

I sort of like Sonia Sotomayor, sure she's ugly enough that you might think she's a homo

Hey Doobie,

On behalf of my lesbian friends, both attractive & unattractive, Go F yourself, you bigot.

:whs:

Doobie, your average stereotype is only true maybe 30 to 40% of the time (that's often enough for them to be noticed so they become stereotypes in the first place). And appearance has nothing whatsoever to do with sexual orientation at all. No one decides to 'be gay' to increase their dating options because their odds only playing for one team are insufficient.

And for you to assess her appearance as part and parcel of her prospective competence as a supreme court justice is the kind of tacky boorishness men tossed out back in the late 50's and 60's to dehumanize women entering the workforce. MOST of us know to respect each other equally now...with a few socio-evolutionary throwbacks that pop up. You DON'T want to be a throwback. It significantly reduces your breeding options. Then...following your "logic"....you will be forced to be gay yourself! Oh noes!

I think a white man would make a better judge than a Latina woman.

I think a white man would make a better judge than a Latina woman.

:poke:

:P

:wub:

Ah Legion!! If I didn't know better!!!

What kind of straight man doesn't think lesbians are attractive unless Doobie is gay himself?

• Super Moderator

There hasn't been a good judge since David "Pigmeat" Markham.

Here come de judge, here come de judge . . .