Goodbye Jesus

Do They Ever Run Out Of Antichrists?

RationalOkie

OBAMA AND THE NEW WORLD ORDER

I think this pretty much serves as a fair answer to those "Rational" christians who ask, "Why do you hate christianity so much? What did we do to you?"

OBAMA AND THE NEW WORLD ORDER

I think this pretty much serves as a fair answer to those "Rational" christians who ask, "Why do you hate christianity so much? What did we do to you?"

These are SERIOUS questions: On the day of Barack Obama's Inauguration, the media made reference to the fact that Barack Obama's Presidential Car has been nicknamed "The Beast ........

That in 2008 there were over 3 million searches on the keywords "Obama Antichrist" and "Obama Messiah"?.......

What was the Importance and Significance of Obama's attendance at Trinity United Church of Christ?

OMG, I need an oxygen tank I'm laughing so hard.

DAMN! Now Obama is stealing my spotlight. Can't they ever give up and realize I'm Antichrist!?! Damn you, you confused Christians. Can't even get that one right!!! :fdevil:

Oh shit! I nicknamed MY car "the Beast"! Does that make me the AntiChrist too? I :D

DAMN! Now Obama is stealing my spotlight. Can't they ever give up and realize I'm Antichrist!?! Damn you, you confused Christians. Can't even get that one right!!! :fdevil:

I love this part:

Why Are The Christian Experts Asleep?

You would have thought that the christian community would have discerned this but unfortunately much of the christian community is asleep on this matter. Bible Prophecy Ministries who week in, week out, publish so much information about the coming new world order are silent on this specific matter.

Infact nearly all of the bible prophecy ministries we have contacted and asked to air our report all of them, 100% have refused to even respond.

YOU THINK?

• Super Moderator

Look...I'm the antichrist and so is anybody else who is a mother.

Just look on your phone pad. MOM = 666

Hey, I know it's a stretch, but it's what those nutty xtians do.

:wicked::lmao::funny::lmao::funny::wicked:

Oh, I just noticed--this makes Post #333 for me, so I guess I'm only half the antichrist...

Or...am I the antichrist 1 1/2 times over...

or....oh whatever... they're insane.

• Super Moderator

I just saw this on the website:

"Special Discount for Today: If You Order The Antichrist Identity Online TODAY, it’s yours risk–free, for an incredibly low $24.97. That’s almost a 50% saving off the everyday price of $44.97 – about what most people spend on a tank of gas."

All major credit cards are accepted....

PRICELESS......

I remember a time when credit cards were signs of the antichrist...something about 666 being encoded in the magnetic strip or something..

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Technically, according to 1 John:2 aren't we all the antiChrist?
Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ?* This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son.

Guest Net Eng

I'm the Anti-Christ and so is my wife... (Monty Python Life of Brian reference).

Sanguis Bibimus.

Corpus Edimus.

Sanguis Bibimus.

Corpus Edimus.

Sanguis Bibimus.

Corpus Edimus.

Tolle Corpus Satani!

Ave!

Sanguis Bibimus.

Corpus Edimus.

Tolle Corpus Satani!

Ave!

Ave! Ave Versus Christus!

Ave Satani!

Sanguis Bibimus.

Corpus Edimus.

Tolle Corpus Satani!

Satani!

Satani!

Ave!

Ave!

Satani!

I wonder if the report even contains anything, they just take your money and give you nothing. Or maybe they steal your credit card number, lol.

I thought Gorbachev was the Anti-Christ. He has the mark.

My pentecostal/lutheran/messianic jew/presbyterian/fundy (I am sure their was more) aunt was completely convinced that Bill Clinton was the anti christ.