Goodbye Jesus

Would Objective Truth Evolve?

Guest end3

Guest Davka
I don't want to belittle the guys efforts to present a mechanism for the natural sythesis of a few mean-ole acids, but seems like that would have been a rational speculation before it made the publishers...

I have no idea what you mean by this. Care to translate?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ouroboros

• Legion

• RationalOkie

• florduh

I don't want to belittle the guys efforts to present a mechanism for the natural sythesis of a few mean-ole acids, but seems like that would have been a rational speculation before it made the publishers...

I have no idea what you mean by this. Care to translate?

Seems like there was a thread here about the wetting and drying playing a role in the natural formation of amnio acids/proteins. I was thinking that was the article you were referring to.....I would have to find it.

You see....beating up on me has given you two something to agree upon. Glad I could be of service.

One thing about objective truth over time is that aspects of it would be different that might be dependant upon the knowledge and evironmental conditions of a species.

The volume of law that is required in today's world dwarfs the anceint world out of sheer necessity. I do believe there is a parallel between the human sense of objective ethics and morality and the development of our cultural legal systems - for better or for worse.

Even Christian doctrine has "evolved" along with the development of human culture for these very reasons. A faith system that cannot adapt to culture and progress is ultimately doomed.

Something I keep reminding some of my religious friends about. And why they themselves have considered the Old Testament to be pretty well obsolete in it's treatment of justice issues.

God created life by magic, then the debbil made it evolve. Simple, really.

I wonder, did Satan use magic or science to cause evolution?

It would seem that either way Satan is the Man, because his magic or science has been operating for some 14 billion years without effective interference from the original magician.

Since some Christians (The Creation Museum or whatever) claim that Jesus must be a "scientist" since he [supposedly] created the Universe, it would follow that the Satan is a scientist too.

Since some Christians (The Creation Museum or whatever) claim that Jesus must be a "scientist" since he [supposedly] created the Universe, it would follow that the Satan is a scientist too.

I'm pretty sure that Satan is a Dentist.