Goodbye Jesus

Creation Vs Evolution

Guest Jdiddy

Christian college? Oh dear....

I went to a Christian school that taught dino fossils were tools of Satan. You can't trust anything Christians teach when it comes to science because they won't teach reality, only doctorine.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Legion

• Ouroboros

• florduh

• Dhampir

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

0+0=0, 0*0=0, 0/0=0

Okay, the mathematician in me needs to interject here.

No dividing by zero! It's undefined. Even zero divided by zero is undefined.

Guest Marty
I went to a christian college! *shock and horror!* *gasp* All they ever talked about was the shortcomings of evolution, but didnt teach it so much. (prolly should have told you guys that right?) Though in public school bio they crammed it down our throats, albeit rather clumsily as i am finding out lol. So thats where im coming from. I now understand evolutions thoughts on a common ancestor guys enough with the friggin monkeys post, i have evolved since then (im sure you all like that) lol.

ps everyone makes typos.

Well, that explains a lot. I apologize for my earlier snide remarks. I thought you were just another xtian that comes in here and rehashes the same old, tired arguments "against" evolution. If I can be of help in the future, I will try.

BTW, I only made the spelling comment because I like to point out the irony of xtians challenging the entire scientific evidence for evolution yet can not spell.