Goodbye Jesus

On 20/20 Last Night

Guest end3

If I were your big retarded brother, it would be here that I would hold you down and pass gas upon you.....that's what brothers do.

Oh? So you fart in my general direction End? That’s fair enough I suppose.

I never had any brothers, but I am myself a brother. Let me tell you what I did one time.

I found my sister’s diary when she was about 10 years old and I was 15. And it was all pretty innocuous stuff in there, but I knew she thought it was taboo. Well, I told her if she didn’t do my chores then I would tell our parents what was in the diary.

So one day she was doing the dirty dishes, which I should have been doing. And it wasn’t enough for me that she was doing them. I wanted to lord my power over her. I was standing beside her saying things like... “Yeah, that’s right. Put your hands in that dirty mess.”

Well she snapped. And she picked up a big knife with pure fury in her eyes and said, “I’m going to kill you!” I was at once amused and a little scared. I thought that maybe she would actually draw blood before she came back to her senses. So I ran out the door laughing and she must have chased me around the house about seven times wielding that knife.

If I were your big retarded brother, it would be here that I would hold you down and pass gas upon you.....that's what brothers do.

Oh? So you fart in my general direction End? That’s fair enough I suppose.

I never had any brothers, but I am myself a brother. Let me tell you what I did one time.

I found my sister’s diary when she was about 10 years old and I was 15. And it was all pretty innocuous stuff in there, but I knew she thought it was taboo. Well, I told her if she didn’t do my chores then I would tell our parents what was in the diary.

So one day she was doing the dirty dishes, which I should have been doing. And it wasn’t enough for me that she was doing them. I wanted to lord my power over her. I was standing beside her saying things like... “Yeah, that’s right. Put your hands in that dirty mess.”

Well she snapped. And she picked up a big knife with pure fury in her eyes and said, “I’m going to kill you!” I was at once amused and a little scared. I thought that maybe she would actually draw blood before she came back to her senses. So I ran out the door laughing and she must have chased me around the house about seven times wielding that knife.

Yikes! :twitch: This explains a lot. You felt inspired to taunt the pure little Snow White until your turned her into a demon-possesed Lizzie Borden - at 10 years old! You know what they say? Once an agent of evil, always an agent of evil. Smile all you want, your evil is showing.

So did your sister ever catch you with that knife? :HaHa:

Yikes! :twitch: This explains a lot. You felt inspired to taunt the pure little Snow White until your turned her into a demon-possesed Lizzie Borden - at 10 years old! You know what they say? Once an agent of evil, always an agent of evil. Smile all you want, your evil is showing.

So did your sister ever catch you with that knife? :HaHa:

I agree with you that it wasn’t one of my finer moments Antlerman. But I have had occasion to show great kindness to my little sister over the years.

Evil? Yeah maybe a little. But who doesn’t have the capacity for both good and evil?

She never did catch me with the knife. She became too tired from chasing me. I know that at some point I grew concerned for her, seeing as she was running with a knife. I approached her cautiously and I apologized. And I finished the dishes myself.

Well I don't know. I suppose if Methuselah lived to be 900+ he could have spent 100 years of it as a baby. Maybe this kid will be entering college at 200?

Siblings! Sometimes I'm glad I don't have any, but if I did, I would have been the oldest, so I'm not so sure it would have matter.

I know that at some point I grew concerned for her, seeing as she was running with a knife. I approached her cautiously and I apologized. And I finished the dishes myself.

You should have done her chores for a year in return. But at least you felt bad. That says something. Now of course you are paragon of light to the Eastern half of the United States. You've come a long way. :)

Glad your sister didn't knife you....

I think we're all missing the point here.

She's nearly legal.

:lol:

She never did catch me with the knife. She became too tired from chasing me. I know that at some point I grew concerned for her, seeing as she was running with a knife. I approached her cautiously and I apologized. And I finished the dishes myself.

My sister stabbed my brother in the ass with a fork. It stuck in there right through his Levi's (when Levi's were nicely made). I watched her do it. I believe he still claims to have the four little tine marks. Don't mess with a feisty sister.

mwc

I think my older son holds the record for sibling rivalry. Two days after I brought his baby bro home from the hospital, he hit him over the head with a rattle. He said he did it because he didn't like his brother. Yes, my older son started talking at 8 months, so he talked well at 2 y. 2 mo. They have never gotten along, drew blood more than once over the years, and now at 18 and 20, they still don't, but I can't blame my 20 y.o. because my 18 y.o. does some outrageous stuff, even illegal stuff. I don't like him much right now either, even though I still love him. sigh. My older son believes his brother was born mentally ill.

The story that was aired last night on 20/20 describes a little girl that essentially doesn't age. She is currently 16, but still looks like a pre-toddler. True, she might not live any longer than the rest of us, but then again she might. This makes me think of men living a few hundred years perhaps?

What say you communists! :shrug:

She also has the mental development of a 9 month old. Bet she's a fundamentalist.

I think we're all missing the point here.

She's nearly legal.

:lol:

Good thing you're not talking about Palin's daughter. You'd have to go on Letterman & issue a formal apology.

Guest end3
The story that was aired last night on 20/20 describes a little girl that essentially doesn't age. She is currently 16, but still looks like a pre-toddler. True, she might not live any longer than the rest of us, but then again she might. This makes me think of men living a few hundred years perhaps?

What say you communists! :shrug:

She also has the mental development of a 9 month old. Bet she's a fundamentalist.

Good thoughts Weetie, keep up the good work.

Yeah, and the point would be specifically that she is fudamentally 9 months and holding.