Guest PEACE

Guest PEACE

How I came to Islam? Abdurraheem Green:

Priest from christianity to islam:

Have u ever heard Word of God?(Quran)

Sorry to take ur time...^__^

Who gives a shit?

This should go to the Lion's Den.

Unsurprisingly, that lil' moo-ham-it cultist is a spammer... who'd have thought it...

Every time I see where Iran has hanged another homosexual, or elsewhere in the Muslim world a woman is stoned to death for adultery, or someone is beheaded for insulting their prophet, that tells me everything I want to know about Islam and its fundamentalists in general!

Oh good grief! :rolleyes: Not a crazed uneducated Ah-yah fan? Only in this case s/he trades one delusion for another. I certainly hope the person isn't a woman. It would only show just how low their self-esteem and self-efficacy really is.

BTW, I have read the vile book called the Quran. My suggestion to you next time you say, "There is no god..." Stop right there and don't go any further. Say "there is no god" over and over without the rest of the crap. You'll get the same results as if you said the whole thing, except you will lack a silly superstitious belief in Ah-yah... hopefully.

Oh geeze! Just saw the first part of the second video. Looks like an Islamic Revival, with a testimony sermon included. :rolleyes: BTW, if you are the person with that stupid Dick-tator who is not the pres. You two look gay standing there like that and caressing each other. Isn't homosexuality against Islam? Given they are raping boys, as well as girls and woman, probably not. Can't be much of a man if you succumb to Islam and caress a dick-tator like that ugly dude. Hey, IF you are gay, you can find a far better man than that and probably one you can trust who won't suddenly stone you at a whim.

My guess is, the dude was a hit and run TROLL. He hasn't been back for a couple days now.

I certainly hope the person isn't a woman.

"Male" is under the name.

I wouldn't expect them to come back anytime soon. If you are not prepared to read the backlash, don't post.

I certainly hope the person isn't a woman.

"Male" is under the name.

Shows how observant I am, esp when the word Islam is the biggest thing on the post. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't expect them to come back anytime soon. If you are not prepared to read the backlash, don't post.

I agree.

Why don't you skip that Islam shit and go straight to being a Baha'i? At least they're nice people and don't throw acid in little girls' faces, practice female genital mutilation or run at school buses wearing their dynamite vests.

There's another of these threads in Rants and Replies. Just because I think it deserves to be made fun of twice and because it's become relevant I'll put up what I said there here too...

Agreed, at least the Christians will stop and argue with us for a few posts most of the time. At least they often have the decency to actually converse with us.

The Islamic posters always just leave their bag of shit on our doorstep and light it on fire before ringing the bell and running off.

Christians do that sometimes too, but the Islamic posters almost always just drop their deuce and run.

The Christians seem much more polite. Sure, they're equally stupid, but they leave less not quite ham and almost meat in their wake when they show up and actually take the time to explain to us just how dumb their beliefs are and argue about it when we point out their irrationality to them.

Islamic posters just want to mention it so they don't have to feel bad about it when they murder us for being infidels once they take over the world and control America and Europe.

I'd really like to watch those Youtube videos, but I should get back to painting portraits of Mohammed, while eating a ham and shrimp sandwich, shaving my beard, and watching women dance and sing on television while not thinking about how they deserve to die for it.

I'm multitasking enough as it is with just being an Infidel. I really don't have time to watch Islamic videos on Youtube and I really couldn't find the time to blow myself up for 72 virgins, [or was it raisins? I forget.]

Besides, I'm not so sure I'd want to spend eternity teaching 72 inexperienced women how to give proper blowjobs that have all had their clitorises removed anyway. It's just no fun unless all 73 of us are enjoying it.

I might consider it for 72 experienced sluts. I wouldn't have to worry about diseases or unplanned pregnancy because I'd be dead. Now that might be fun. I'd get tired of the virgins after the third of fourth one anyway.

Besides, how many attractive people die virgins anyway?

I'm left feeling a bit wary of that deal.

Like I said in the other thread, wish the Muslims would stick around here long enough for me to tick them off like the one on the CFI board did. Yes, I am so evil. :lol:

Muslim woman to be flogged in Malaysia over beer

By JULIA ZAPPEI Associated Press Writer The Associated Press

Tuesday, July 21, 2009 7:18 AM EDT

KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (AP) — An Islamic court in Malaysia has sentenced a Muslim woman to be flogged with a rattan cane for having a beer in a nightclub, a court official said Tuesday.

It is rare for a woman in Malaysia to be sentenced to caning — a punishment usually reserved for men in various crimes ranging from rape to bribery.

Kartika Sari Dewi Shukarno was sentenced Monday to six lashes and a fine of 5,000 ringgit ($1,400) for consuming alcohol, said a Shariah High Court official who declined to be identified because he was not authorized to make public statements.

Shukarno, a 32-year-old model, pleaded guilty in the court in eastern Pahang state to a charge of drinking beer when Islamic authorities raided a hotel nightclub in August 2008.

Consuming alcohol is a religious offense in Malaysia only for Muslims, who make up nearly two-thirds of the population. Offenders are prosecuted in Shariah courts, which handle cases mainly related to family and moral issues for Muslims.

Most offenders are fined, but the law also provides for a three-year prison term and caning. Shukarno was the only Muslim caught in the raid at the Pahang nightclub.

Malaysian clubs and lounges typically serve alcohol but are not legally required to check if customers are Muslim before serving them, so the hotel nightclub operators were not charged with any offense.

Shukarno plans to appeal the sentence, the New Straits Times daily reported.

The punishment "is aimed at making the accused repent and serves as a lesson to Muslims," the newspaper quoted Judge Abdul Rahman Yunus as saying.

The judge did not elaborate on why he imposed a relatively severe sentence, but local media noted that he had a history of being tough on alcohol offenders.

Rattan canes used in the punishment are made from palm plants common in tropical parts of Asia. They have been used for decades for corporal punishments in countries such as Malaysia, Singapore and Brunei.

The caning sentence is generally carried out by specially trained officials at prisons.

This is another example of the butality of Islam towards women. Another reason not to join Islam.

Well, I'm almost converted. When are you coming back to finish the job?

mwc

• Super Moderator

Why all this hatred toward the Religion of Peace™?

Why all this hatred toward the Religion of Pieces™?

I corrected your typo for you :fdevil: