• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -Demona-

• quicksand

• Vigile

• Ouroboros

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Should I? Is there any point in correcting Troy yet again?

Nope. Troy doesn't change. He's a moron, an aximoron to be more precise! :lmao:

Who is Troy? Is Troy, TJR666?

He’s a famous person to the older group of people in the site.

Troy has a website with the 4 perfect proofs etc, and he shows up now and then and post-n-run his proofs. They proofs are stupid and been refuted 4000 times, and yet he keeps on coming. He's like a nasty cold that won't go away.

I'm sure we have the 4PP thread somewhere from before. At that time I didn't know and started beating the dead horse, and for nothing. So I learned my lesson, no use to debate him.

TJR is not Troy, TJR actually take part in the debate.

TJR is just confused and argues passionate about what he believes.

Troy is like Don Quixote, deliriously chasing windmills, without knowing that everyone can see how crazy he is.

Nope. Troy doesn't change. He's a moron, an aximoron to be more precise! :lmao:

Good to have you back Hans :HaHa:

Good to have you back Hans  :HaHa:

Thanx. Good to be back.

But it will be a lot of on/off for me, since I have family visiting us, so I only get a few minutes here and there for now.

1328.gif So how does the evidence of such a xian God prove itself to the mutations of the illiterate?

Using modern language as learned by human evolution and to be learned is a language of Science. Seems like a lot of words to make conjecture with at this time.

Innate DNA in each unique life, has it own instructions. Observe this world and notice why such birds will migrate and others don't. Nothing is the same for everything.

Some have been fooled to think that the Sun orbits the Earth, where as the Earth orbits the Sun. How does anyone know the difference? Since the view can be the same. Evidence of discovering all things is at our paths. Discernments in life is another attack on our survival. That means evidence is important for that survival. Christianity claims of Christ in many Christs. Here is the Anti-Christ from within its own. It goes out in this world to conquire its ruthless deceptions, so life in this world is actually murdered for the cult that wants to domenate this world to its very end.

We do not claim such rebellious mythologies to fit in with bible myth.

Huh?

You need to define things before you go and start throwing out terms like material.  You also need to have an adequate understanding of big bang cosmology before even making such ill-informed statements.

You haven't defined God, Parture.  Throwing out secondary and tertiary characteristics doesn't define him.

Assuming that we existed for eternity...which you seem to assume that's what we believe...

...retard.

Sad part is..... He/she didn't even write that.

Troy your so called "proofs" have been taken apart time and again here. No one but you brings the 4 proofs to our forum. I don't care what guise you try to come in as.....Parture or whatever, it's always JUST YOU.

I haven't seen ANY other christians come walking in our front door waving the "Four Proof" banner. NONE.

You are a sad lonely person, and you must like it that way since your own christian bretheren have denied you (I'd pull the post about this....but it was ages ago, not sure where it is now).

I also have suspicions regarding your mental health, but I suppose that is neither here nor there seeing as telling you that is pointless. After all, I'm just another horned demon in your mind.

I've said it before......I'll say it again. If there is a god, any justice at all in the universe, you will be prevented from breeding.

Troy.

In the title you wrote this:

Read carefully, non-overassumingly

Why don't you follow that advice yourself? :twitch:

Parture, there have been a few Christians from time to time who come to this board who I find to be worth holding a conversation with.

You aren't one of them!

You come in here spewing dung on our forums that we have seen before. I have a phrase for that.

Same shit, different shitter!

You come in here so confident that your arguements will swing us all back into Christianity, but all you have done is served us with the same overchewed gristle that we threw out months ago.

Lay off the crackpipe!

I know you think so highly of Christianity and how it is so worth getting everybody involved in it. You come in here and treat us as though we have never heard of Christianity before. But we aren't going without defending our (non)beliefs.

Guess what bucko,

You don't know us!

That's right. Before you even presume to claim that we were never true Christians, ask yourself: Did you raise us? Were you our school teacher at some point? Did we date for a while? Are we neighbors? Have we even met in real life?

How DARE you make any presumptions about us!

If you are a rational being at all, you might attempt to listen to us first, and do a little thing called research and find out what cliched arguements have been used here before. If you actually get to know us, you might just gain at least one micron of respect here. But as long as you aimlessly try to assimilate us back into Christianity,

You are in for one big hell of a crash!

You are on our turf. This is not yours. So until you decide to pay us some respect,

Fare thee well!

/me clicks on the ignore button.

Moved to Debates.

Pasture wants to lay manure more than plant roses with this..

Troy ...

I've said it before......I'll say it again. If there is a god, any justice at all in the universe, you will be prevented from breeding.

:eek: I'm not Troy! :scratch: Did this get miss-directed at me in my life? I have Apostated! I have Apostated to find reason with this life. I'm not the one trying to remain celibant in the last 20 years now, since I have Apostated. It's hard to get away from being screwed by curses like this. I've been wishing there was justice in the universe and I would be allowed to breed. Well? Maybe just having intimacy with a gal of my desires at least (?) :wicked:

*activates bullshit detector*

*wonders if the device will endure until he has at least read half of the thread*

Step 1 - Why is eternally evolving (do not confuse this with the science of evolution from the amoeba) biologically or non-biologically wrong

BOOM

I thought so.

'nuff said. :pureevil:

Aw, this new Christian is boring. Troy and his followers are just delusional morons. I was hoping for another werewolf...

Aw, this new Christian is boring. Troy and his followers are just delusional morons. I was hoping for another werewolf...

Even sadder is this same guy's been trounced w/the same arguments 2 or 3 times before around here. But he just waits a little while (apparently non-christians have VERY short attention spans in his world) and then comes back w/a new name and the same old crap... :loser:

Yes. I find myself disappointed as well. I was so wanting a nice crunchy well salted brand new stupid Fundie to snack upon....

Instead it's just plain old Troy.

*sigh*

That's like munching on dry foam packing peanuts.

Not this crap about "eternally evolving" again. No one claims the Earth has been around for an eternity. Can you say "straw man"? Good. Now say,"Parture is a dingus unworthy of further response."

Step 1 - Why is eternally evolving (do not confuse this with the science of evolution from the amoeba) biologically or non-biologically wrong, that is, in its more encompassing meaning? Simply stated, if for eternity things have been evolving (biologically or non-biologically), by this very definition of evolving, you would have had an eternity to be perfected irrespective of when you personally started in the evolving chain.
Why do you still insist on representing evolution as though it's goal-oriented? Evolution is the process of adapting to changing environments. It has nothing to do with achieving perfection.

Already, I see you still make the same basic elementary errors you made each and every other time you've come here. I don't think there's really any point in debunking the rest of your crap.

20040430.gif

:eek:   I'm not Troy!  :scratch:   Did this get miss-directed at me in my life?  I have Apostated!  I have Apostated to find reason with this life.  I'm not the one trying to remain celibant in the last 20 years now, since I have Apostated.  It's hard to get away from being screwed by curses like this.  I've been wishing there was justice in the universe and I would be allowed to breed.  Well?  Maybe just having intimacy with a gal of my desires at least (?)  :wicked:

I don't think anyone is purposely accusing you of being Troy

The thought of Troy having followers evokes a great deal of pity, sorrow, and gigglish delight in me.

OH SHI--

IT'S TROY!

someone DID call it in the aximoron thread though...

"Parture":

I see that you have already met some of the folks from the "pit of piranhas".

You believe in a Universal Higher Power/Intelligence, therefore Xtian fundie exclusionist dogma built on errant and baseless biblical literalized myth and pseudepigraphical constructs in the "divinely inspired" "word" of biblegod is the absolute truth. Does that about sum up your "logic"?

If you want, we'll be happy to shred it for you..... one more time.

So, please, accept our "piranha" hospitality.......

K

PIRANHA.jpg

Hey Karl!

Wherefore hath art thou been? :shrug:

Haven't see you 'round these parts lately. :shrug:

Hey Karl!

Wherefore hath art thou been? :shrug:

Haven't see you 'round these parts lately.  :shrug:

I've been working a lot of hours and engagd in a couple of projects....among other things, Fwee.

I don't have a lot of spare time right now. BUT....I do drop in once in a while.

Best regards,

K