Goodbye Jesus

4 Step Perfect Proof for God

Parture

It's funny how you fundie types all point fingers at us, the apostates, for being hateful. Well guess what, geniuses? Nobody held a gun to your head to join up! We're loud, we're proud, and we're miffed that we wasted so many years of our life on this rubbish you support!

This is a support group for Ex-Christians. Not neverwereChristians. This also isn't a "be nice to intolerant fundie assholes" forum. You want a forum where people'll bow down to your beliefs? Go to the Tribulation Force forum and spread your gospel there! You won't find anyone to convert here!

Yes, Troy and Nicole, I mean you!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -Demona-

• quicksand

• Vigile

• Ouroboros

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's funny how you fundie types all point fingers at us, the apostates, for being hateful.

That's because fingerpointing is fun.

Or... is that fingerpainting...

That's because fingerpainting is fun.

This is a support group for Ex-Christians. Not neverwereChristians. This also isn't a "be nice to intolerant fundie assholes" forum. You want a forum where people'll bow down to your beliefs? Go to the Tribulation Force forum and spread your gospel there! You won't find anyone to convert here!

Tribulation Force. Is that a Christian coalition or a superhero coalition?

Tribulation Force. Is that a Christian coalition or a superhero coalition?

Umm.. it's a forum. Named after one of the Left Behind books. And I goofed. It's Tribulation Forces. Plural, not singular. Whoopsy.

...And the TF forums are down too. Imagine that.

http://www.tribulationforces.com/

Hi Nicole. Do you have anything meaningful to say? Or are you just another self-righteous fundie bitch?

Hi Nicole. Do you have anything meaningful to say? Or are you just another self-righteous fundie bitch?

The latter as opposed to the former, I'm afraid. If her posts thus far prove to be any indication.

I've always preferred calling them Trepidation Farces.

Maybe they've already left? :Wendywhatever:

Oh that. That's sarcasm. Congratulations picking up on it ... everyone else was checking out their shadows. Really now, do any of you boys get out very much? Or have you all become imprisoned ...

Wow.

You're completely unoriginal. How many times do we all hear that every day? So many times we lose count? Seems about right to me.

wallowing in fear at the prospect the original poster has enlisted my 'services' to taunt and tease.

If your head were any bigger, you'd be mistaken for a Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade balloon.

Tell you what. You just keep on making an ass of yourself. I'll sit here and laugh.

Maybe they'll stay that way. Eh, dare to dream, I guess.

Maybe they've already left?  :Wendywhatever:

Sweeeeet!

So why isn't Highway to Hell blaring in the streets yet and where are all the girls in bikinis? And beer? Where's the beer?

Sweeeeet!

So why isn't Highway to Hell blaring in the streets yet and where are all the girls in bikinis?  And beer?  Where's the beer?

Oh sure! You two make fun of the raptor all you want! But he's real, and he's going to invicerate you! It's a well known fact that raptors like beer and bikinis, so you can be sure there won't be any of those left behind. When the raptor sneaks into your room while you're sleeping and bites down on your neck, who'll be mocking whom then?

...huh (whisper whisper), oh rapture? Never mind.

Sorry guys, I've been sitting back and watching the show....got my popcorn and everything, it's been great!

And looky here....we got Pantless and WoodenNickel to play with, didn't we? Oh sorry, I mean Parture and Nicole. Granted, Parture/Troy/whoeverthefuckheis is way beyond being a toasty fundie snack.

Nicole, on the other hand, is going to be fun when we stop toying with her and actually set her ablaze. She's nothing but a moron in Xian clothing, spouting talking points that mean absolutely nothing ("simple, childlike faith" comes to mind instantly), but she's also intent on converting us the way the Crusaders converted the Moors way back when. I guess bitchiness is a substitute for boiling oil?

Nicole, sweety, I don't know whose chops you think you're busting, but let me put it to you bluntly, honey, you're going to get your ass kicked here. And someone is going to whip out a flamethrower and set your ridiculous arguments ablaze. And we will roast marshmallows over your flaming idiocy.

But have fun trying to convince us that you're so big, bad, and tough. When we kick your ass (as we are already doing) and you flounce off in a huff, don't say you weren't warned.

*opens armoury*

We've got flamethrowers, chainsaws, Uzis, chainguns, bazookas, grenades, stun guns, C4, shotguns... We've got a few tanks on back-order, but they're not here yet.

Take your pick... just don't use the nuke. I'm keeping that for a special occasion.

:edit: Almost forgot the A10's, F117's and Apaches...

Oh, and Nivek? When you gonna bring that ammo you mentioned?

*opens armoury*

Take your pick... just don't use the nuke. I'm keeping that for a special occasion.

but I like the nuke... can I use it please? ... just a little itsy-bitsy tiny boom... promise...

:grin:

We've got flamethrowers, chainsaws, Uzis, chainguns, bazookas, grenades, stun guns, C4, shotguns... We've got a few tanks on back-order, but they're not here yet.

Don't forget Super Shiny Swords of Troll-Spanking +5.

:HaHa:

post-7-1125008042_thumb.jpg

Oh that. That's sarcasm. Congratulations picking up on it ... everyone else was checking out their shadows. Really now, do any of you boys get out very much? Or have you all become imprisoned ... http://pages.infinit.net/drnayman/agorapho.htm

wallowing in fear at the prospect the original poster has enlisted my 'services' to taunt and tease. Rest assured, my merry little gloomy Gus's, we're unrelated. n

You, my dear, are one of the main reasons Christians shit me so much.

Someone pass me a flamethrower, please. The next Christian that gets in my way is copping a head full of flames.

Oh that. That's sarcasm. Congratulations picking up on it ... everyone else was checking out their shadows. Really now, do any of you boys get out very much? Or have you all become imprisoned ... http://pages.infinit.net/drnayman/agorapho.htm

wallowing in fear at the prospect the original poster has enlisted my 'services' to taunt and tease. Rest assured, my merry little gloomy Gus's, we're unrelated. n

Oh, that's.....wow. That's vindication. A Christian has essentially usurped my idea of "spiritual agoraphobia"....to explain ex-Christians. I feel both warm and icky at the same time. Unfortunately, the idea of it doesn't work when the people she's trying to insult have broken down those walls and embraced the open spaces, whereas Christians are huddling behind their bricks.

Good try though, sweetie.

Nicole, you're funny.  I was imprisoned by Christianity since the ripe young age of 5 and a believer of 30 years total.  Now at age 35, I've left that prison.  I'm still less than a year into my deconversion.  For me, this isn't prison but a wonderful support group.  I am enjoying my freedom but when you deconvert your whole world changes and for that, I am thankful for this site.

It just goes to show, no matter where you are in life, it is 'perfect' for where you are. When the Student is Ready, Teachers appear. You come to what you 'know', today, based on your own learning -- what you let in, or what was put in during your younger years and never challenged or thought about, you just accept that as your base foundation of knowledge.

As you learn new things, most often they are recycled and seen differently old things, you replace them, and you usually don't go back to them. If you tell someone you are no longer 'something', what purpose is it to them to try to tell you to go back to where you no longer are? You're not going to, you've moved passed it. Whether your right or wrong is nobody else's problem or concern.

When someone who is where you used to be, tells you you shouldn't be where you are... well, HOW do they know? THEY didn't travel the road you went down, they're standing at the point where YOU used to be, and it's them who should consider taking your journey... they may land up back where THEY were, maybe have some new inkling of why you ended up where you are, and hopefully will never try to get back to where you used to be, just because they're where they are.

I think this makes sense. LOL. Just came to mind...

Where ever you go, there you are.

It's funny how you fundie types all point fingers at us, the apostates, for being hateful. Well guess what, geniuses? Nobody held a gun to your head to join up! We're loud, we're proud, and we're miffed that we wasted so many years of our life on this rubbish you support!

Yes, Troy and Nicole, I mean you!

Interesting name. I'm a neverwereChristian

Maybe she's subconsciously not looking to convert anyone, but she's where she's at now and was drawn to here. Maybe she has more to learn than to teach.

"But we Love her"

:close:

*opens armoury*

We've got flamethrowers, chainsaws, Uzis, chainguns, bazookas, grenades, stun guns, C4, shotguns...

...and don't forget the armor-of-god piercing rounds.

*opens armoury*

:edit: Almost forgot the A10's, F117's and Apaches...

Oh, and Nivek? When you gonna bring that ammo you mentioned?

Careful now. Don't make her pull out the sword of the lord. Don't make her gird up in her armor of truth, her sheild of rightousness, or the shoes. Don't forget about the fast shoes.

Careful now.  Don't make her pull out the sword of the lord.  Don't make her gird up in her armor of truth, her sheild of rightousness, or the shoes.  Don't forget about the fast shoes.

As I've said before elsewhere...."Where are you going dressed like that? Skiing?"

Jesus Prince of Peace my ass!

Careful now.  Don't make her pull out the sword of the lord.  Don't make her gird up in her armor of truth, her sheild of rightousness, or the shoes.  Don't forget about the fast shoes.

She stole those shoes from Hermes.

Isn't it time we stopped wasting disk space with these nuts? This guy's just teasing. He drops a mess of cut and paste and then sits back to laugh at those loony ExCs getting all upset.

:blink: