Goodbye Jesus

"under God" In The Pledge Of Allegiance

Vigile

I need to just quit doing the facebook polls. I get too mad and sound as crazy as they are. I'd love to be able to debate as well as some of you but I just wind up sounding dumb. Yesterday I done a poll about gays in the military and people were saying gays should be executed and calling them fags so I said Jesus was a fag. So I'm not helping the cause much.

I like it. When they get pissed just tell them, look he had long hair, he spent all his time with a posse of men and even had a couple of fag hags tagging along. What more evidence do you need?

Goodbye Jesus

I haven't said the pledge since I was in Boy Scouts over 10 years ago...nor have I been asked too.

But I was depressed at the facebook pool, I'm trying to feel good about our future but now and then the youth let me down. I wish the poll had linked to arguments for both sides though. If you actually know your history it's not even close. The only cause they have is the emotional attachment to it.

But maybe 11% is actually a good sign...i dunno.

I feel the same. For some reason the sheer numbers on this poll raised a level of disgust in me I haven't felt in a while. My debating on it seems to have pissed off a few of my friends and family as well. I did my best not to be rude to anyone. I did tell an xian who left in a huff to shake the dust off her sandals, but she was pretty much a Jesus harpie with a persecution complex.

I did tell an xian who left in a huff to shake the dust off her sandals, but she was pretty much a Jesus harpie with a persecution complex.

Did she seem to understand the Biblical reference?

I did tell an xian who left in a huff to shake the dust off her sandals, but she was pretty much a Jesus harpie with a persecution complex.

Expecting a Christian to actually know thier holy book? Hahaha. If they did they likely wouldn't be Christians. Sometimes I can hardly understand why it took me so long to shit can the filth that Christianity is.

She said I was attacking her faith. The 11% who voted against her position are obviously persecuting her.

This thread is making me laugh. The pledge of allegiance is a rather useless piece of propaganda that most people outside of elementary school don't even say anymore. I have been a state-employed babysitter for the last 5 years and I can tell you that saying the Pledge is no longer the equivalent of drinking coffee for kids because kids are drinking coffee and energy drinks. To be honest, I wonder if the loss of saying the Pledge is another piece of evidence that we are sliding into Idiocracy. It's clear when the religious zealots keep spouting out the lines that their handlers feed to them.

I'm a citizen and I am most certainly not pledged to America or any other country. I don't want to do it or anyone else any harm, but I sure as heck am not willing to fight for it either. Especially given how fucked up its foreign policy is.

What I meant was that it should be plainly obvious to xtians that the majority of American citizens are ordinary people and are not plotting secret terrorist plots to destroy the world if they happen to not say the pledge like they seem to think. To require Americans to say a forced pledge of allegiance shows a lack of confidence in the morality of the American people. We don't bother saying the pledge at all in college, so why is it required in K-high school? Here's a video of Porky Pig saying the pledge without God in it:

"I plead alignment to the flakes of the untitled snakes of a merry cow, and to the Republicans for which they scam, one nacho, underpants, invisible, with licorice and jugs of wine for owls."

I'm a citizen and I am most certainly not pledged to America or any other country. I don't want to do it or anyone else any harm, but I sure as heck am not willing to fight for it either. Especially given how fucked up its foreign policy is.

What I meant was that it should be plainly obvious to xtians that the majority of American citizens are ordinary people and are not plotting secret terrorist plots to destroy the world if they happen to not say the pledge like they seem to think. To require Americans to say a forced pledge of allegiance shows a lack of confidence in the morality of the American people. We don't bother saying the pledge at all in college, so why is it required in K-high school? Here's a video of Porky Pig saying the pledge without God in it:

Nah, it just means that the communists were at work long before the 50s.