Goodbye Jesus

Oklahoma Ex Xians

Guest danny64

not much of a topic, but wondered if any members live in oklahoma. i live near chandler oklahoma. son of a church of christ minister...anyway. just thought it would be cool to chat with some fellow inmates. i mean, i like it here in many ways, but this is red state jebus loving baptist controlled okieland. so, if you are out there, give me a shout and maybe we will have something to talk about. boomer!

We do have a member named RationalOkie.

I'm 2-3 hours north of you in Wichita KS.

Hello! OKC here.

hello wichita, okc, and tulsa. is this a great state or what? does any one else find the ogle brothers completly annoying? my 2 cents. bahh. ok, and toby kieth? well, i do enjoy sooner football. and the weather right now. great for riding the cycle.

hello wichita, okc, and tulsa. is this a great state or what? does any one else find the ogle brothers completly annoying? my 2 cents. bahh. ok, and toby kieth? well, i do enjoy sooner football. and the weather right now. great for riding the cycle.

My father was born in Headrick, OK. It was close to Cushing, but there is almost nothing left of it. I still have relatives in Cushing, but - what is home?

My father was born in Headrick, OK. It was close to Cushing, but there is almost nothing left of it. I still have relatives in Cushing, but - what is home?

i grew up in yale and now live in tryon. both towns within 20 miles of cushing. yale has a population of about 1500, tryon probably 1000. cushing is a dying refinery town. the plant shut down years ago. all they have now is some oil business, and a prison. pretty sad town. i drive to stillwater (about 22 miles from my house) to do most of my shopping and entertainment.

i grew up in yale and now live in tryon. both towns within 20 miles of cushing. yale has a population of about 1500, tryon probably 1000. cushing is a dying refinery town. the plant shut down years ago. all they have now is some oil business, and a prison. pretty sad town. i drive to stillwater (about 22 miles from my house) to do most of my shopping and entertainment.

I know the area well. Stillwater has some of the best restaurants. My uncle used to be an oilman and he would drive me all over the area to show me the storage containers and oilfields.

Nice place to visit, but...

I know the area well. Stillwater has some of the best restaurants. My uncle used to be an oilman and he would drive me all over the area to show me the storage containers and oilfields.

Nice place to visit, but...

oh i know. but i will be here for awhile. custody of children will prevent any moves to a more liberal/non religious region of the country. and i enjoy where i live...espicially the current season. i am just frustrated by the ignorance fostered here by religion and republicans. it is sick to see how warmly the working poor will embrace the anti-unionism and anti-healthcare dogma basically becasuse they associate any liberal policy with homosexuality, gun control, or abortion.