Goodbye Jesus

This Is Sick, Demented, And Disturbing!

Mriana

http://friendlyatheist.com/2009/09/25/exorcised-gay-teen-speaks-to-tyra-banks/

I didn't watch the YouTube video, but I tried to watch the Tyra video... I could not get through the "casting out of spirits" video clip she showed and skipped over it, because it was so disturbingly insane! Just watching the young man it would seem he has gone through an awful lot of psychological abuse over this. Not only that, the way he speaks is almost unintelligible. I don't believe he is mentally retarded, but I think what they did to him has caused such great mental distress that he can't speak well.

Tyra is obviously not buying everything he is saying and she even states so, if you skip over the footage of his exorcism, which I did. I feel sorry for the young man, esp since he believes he will go to hell for being gay. The "Prophet" is obviously a con artist and her husband... "The Overseer"? Oh PLEASE! talk about a throw back to slavery! How could they even go there? If I were a "sister" I'd be saying, "Oh no you didn't!" How could their congregation go for such a title as "Overseer"? There is something VERY wrong with these people. I've heard of superstitious Black people, but even some White people are too, but THIS takes the cake! They are INSANE! They have no idea that they are hurting other people. I don't think they even want to know! And no, they don't love anyone. Love is not conditional- or shouldn't be.

Skip over the church crap if you find it difficult to get through, but do check out these nutters though. They are totally wacked. Homosexuality has nothing to do with some superstitious mumbo jumbo and unclean spirits. It just is and there is nothing wrong with it, but of course, I'm preaching to the choir. I feel sorry for this kid. :(

Goodbye Jesus

Sad, just sad

Guest I Love Dog

http://friendlyatheist.com/2009/09/25/exorcised-gay-teen-speaks-to-tyra-banks/

I didn't watch the YouTube video, but I tried to watch the Tyra video... I could not get through the "casting out of spirits" video clip she showed and skipped over it, because it was so disturbingly insane! Just watching the young man it would seem he has gone through an awful lot of psychological abuse over this. Not only that, the way he speaks is almost unintelligible. I don't believe he is mentally retarded, but I think what they did to him has caused such great mental distress that he can't speak well.

Tyra is obviously not buying everything he is saying and she even states so, if you skip over the footage of his exorcism, which I did. I feel sorry for the young man, esp since he believes he will go to hell for being gay. The "Prophet" is obviously a con artist and her husband... "The Overseer"? Oh PLEASE! talk about a throw back to slavery! How could they even go there? If I were a "sister" I'd be saying, "Oh no you didn't!" How could their congregation go for such a title as "Overseer"? There is something VERY wrong with these people. I've heard of superstitious Black people, but even some White people are too, but THIS takes the cake! They are INSANE! They have no idea that they are hurting other people. I don't think they even want to know! And no, they don't love anyone. Love is not conditional- or shouldn't be.

Skip over the church crap if you find it difficult to get through, but do check out these nutters though. They are totally wacked. Homosexuality has nothing to do with some superstitious mumbo jumbo and unclean spirits. It just is and there is nothing wrong with it, but of course, I'm preaching to the choir. I feel sorry for this kid. :(

Hard to believe that these people are humans!

Here in Australia, a few months ago, three church people were charged with assault and abuse after carrying out an exorcism on a young person. The same thing should be done with the people in that video.

Religion = love and caring? There is an all-loving all-caring god? Joke!

Religion is the biggest curse ever on humanity.

I feel sorry for that poor boy. :(