Bible Says Jesus Was Not Crucified - But Hanged On A Tree!

Guest marabod

Guest marabod

More "pithy" remarks and not one spec of evidence presented for this hypothesis.

mwc

I guess you at your old age and primary education level, must be aware of the Arab proverb - "the dog is barking, but the caravan goes on".

Personally YOU have failed the objective test on Christianity - congratulations! You hate your opponents, unsure if the Bible is god's word, do not do any charity, represent Christianity as a rude and arrogant anti-humane teaching... I suggest you to skip some church meetings and actually read New testament (of course including the Acts!). Or better ask Jesus to rapture you ASAP.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mwc

• Neon Genesis

• Abiyoyo

• Shyone

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally YOU have failed the objective test on Christianity - congratulations! You hate your opponents, unsure if the Bible is god's word, do not do any charity, represent Christianity as a rude and arrogant anti-humane teaching... I suggest you to skip some church meetings and actually read New testament (of course including the Acts!). Or better ask Jesus to rapture you ASAP.

Better yet why don't we just ask old "jesus" to come on down here and get in a good old three way fuck? How's that for a bit of rapture? I know in my last message to you I asked who's goat but shit we'll just have two goat's and a "jesus."

Idiot. I can't wait until you figure things out.

mwc

Guest marabod

mwc, I would skip replying to the last post in full as we had a chance to sort this part out; but as for the idea of inviting "jesus" - I do not see it from this angle at all. Atheism is a rational way of thinking, it is not aggressive against the believers, it simply does not use "God" as a factor of reasoning. Atheism is based on "IF A=B AND C=B THEN A=C".

Rebellious form of Atheism happens when a person stops to be a believer - it is not as rational as pure Atheism, and is more aggressive. This form is a result of GROWING rationality, not a natural in-born rationality of a child, developing free from religious brainwashing. One cannot just quit the faith and immediately become a full-scale Atheist, the intermediate stage of active denial is needed. This stage may take the entire life, so the real Atheists would be only next, non-brainwashed generation. It is absolutely the same as to migrate to a completely different culture in adult age - no matter how hard the migrant tries to THINK like the locals, it would be only the children, 2nd generation which would have a chance to fully BECOME these locals.