Goodbye Jesus

Why So Many Anti Atheist Websites...

ContraBardus

I like raw tofu. :(

Hey Mriana, I've been cooking Thai food lately with tofu. It's soooo good! Since you're into tofu, I thought you might like to try this. I use firm tofu and stir fry it before incorporating it into a dish. This site has some great recipes. You could substitute any meat dish with tofu. Of course, you have to try good Thai food to know if you'd like it or not.

Yes, I've done that before and it is good. I haven't seen that site before though. Seems like there are a lot of possibilities with tofu there.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mriana

• Alice

• ContraBardus

• NonXNonExX

Reboot! OMG...nice to "see" you again! :woohoo::bounce:

Why so many antiatheist websites? I think they feel threatened by anyone being able to live happily without their god. Something I posted yesterday really got a passionate response. Some Christian said Dan Barker is a bad defender of atheism.

That struck me as a lame joke and I said so; I did not think atheism needed to be defended since truth can stand on its own two feet. Half a dozen Christians promptly replied to that, stating how illogical a post I had written.

I took it as solid evidence that the Christians felt threatened in their own position. I could have been wrong but that really struck me as significant that of all the things I said, so many people picked on that single concept and got their backs up over it.

It's simply not okay for atheists to be better off than Christians in any fashion, way, or form. Yet we are. For this we MUST BE PUNISHED. Hence the websites.

That's just my idea.

My apologies to all for taking things off topic. On the other hand, i really enjoyed everyone's comments, especially those of Alice, who seemed to really have the voice of reason. This discussion is very similar to ones i've had with "meat Nazi" friends of mine. It also seems that people who really like to eat meat also enjoy eating a lot of foods with high white flour, white sugar, saturated fat and salt content.

One last off-topic comment. I agree, mostly, about the comment on organic foods, but i still like to buy organic when i can for veggies with a high water content. And i also think eating less meat (and absolutely no crap meat products such as hot dogs, sausage, lunch meat, Spam, beef jerky, etc.) is a good idea even for non-vegetarians. But in the end, i'm willing to let people eat whatever they want as long as they do the same for me.

And back on the main topic, i suspect another reason why there are so many anti-atheist sites, at least in the US, is because atheism, or at least serious doubt about Xtianity, is generally growing faster than Islam in the US. Another factor may be that the Xtians running the anti-atheist sites understand atheism (or think they do) better than they do Islam.

Reboot! OMG...nice to "see" you again! woohoo.gifPageofCupsBounce99.gif

Hey NBBTB !!!! Howadoin woohoo.gif ... Glad to see you back too !!! wooo hoooo !!!

Why so many antiatheist websites? I think they feel threatened by anyone being able to live happily without their god. Something I posted yesterday really got a passionate response. Some Christian said Dan Barker is a bad defender of atheism.

That struck me as a lame joke and I said so; I did not think atheism needed to be defended since truth can stand on its own two feet. Half a dozen Christians promptly replied to that, stating how illogical a post I had written.

I took it as solid evidence that the Christians felt threatened in their own position. I could have been wrong but that really struck me as significant that of all the things I said, so many people picked on that single concept and got their backs up over it.

It's simply not okay for atheists to be better off than Christians in any fashion, way, or form. Yet we are. For this we MUST BE PUNISHED. Hence the websites.

That's just my idea.

I think it is a case of feeling threatened. They can't handle the truth and they can't stand it when someone else can.