Goodbye Jesus

Left-handed or Right-handed?

Poonis

From various sources, I gather about only 10% of a population is left-handed. From Wikipedia I found:

'Approximately 10–13% of the population is left-handed'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left-handed

So far it seems that of those who have voted, about 23% or so are left-handed.

The reason there are so many lefties voting is, being the underdog, we are proud of our leftiness, so we make a point of voting. Righties are in the majority. So they see this poll and go "Pshh. Who cares?" and are less likely to vote on something so "trivial".

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dogmatically_challenged

• Poonis

• fallenleaf

• white_raven23

Jesus made me left handed so I wouldn't have to cut my hand off.

Amen, Brother! Because of His Sky Love for you! Glory!

I guess right handed xers don't masterbate.

Xers NEVER masturbate! That shit pisses Jesus off! He can't stand it when people masturbate!!! No wonder He's so pissed off, what with people going around lusting and masturbating all day every day all over this flat world! Damn, if I lived in the Sky and I had to witness that shit going on constantly day in and day out, I'd be pissed off too! Can I get an "Amen!"? Glory! :grin:

Amen, Brother! Because of His Sky Love for you! Glory!

Xers NEVER masturbate! That shit pisses Jesus off! He can't stand it when people masturbate!!! No wonder He's so pissed off, what with people going around lusting and masturbating all day every day all over this flat world! Damn, if I lived in the Sky and I had to witness that shit going on constantly day in and day out, I'd be pissed off too! Can I get an "Amen!"? Glory! :grin:

Glory! Amen! Brother Jeff! Hehe! But still.....I can just grovel at the skymans feet and ask for forgiveness..again and again and...

I think I can get away with that ESPECIALLY since I'm a lefty! Only the right handed freaks has to cut off thier hand. hehe!

Interestingly, I'm a right hand yet I'm a libertarian.

It seems liberalism attracts more right hands.

I'm right handed but my left hand is stronger. I eat and jack off with my left hand.

Interestingly, I'm a right hand yet I'm a libertarian.

It seems liberalism attracts more right hands.

I am too, i'm socially liberal and want the government out of a lot of things.

I am too, i'm socially liberal and want the government out of a lot of things.

I am a left handed Libertarian. I am a moderate fiscal conservitive who is socially liberal. I still consider myself a conservative Libertarian. I am also "gasp" a pacifist. Figure that one out. hehe.

Right handed, with rather little bias for my right hand. I'm a serious musician, so between clarinet, guitar and bass guitar, some drums and some keyboards I've developed coordination with both hands. I'll probably go back and learn to write left-handed one of these days, I've been thinking about it for a while. It'd be fun.

lol, it's hard for me to say.  I am either a born lefty or born ambidextrous who has been forced to use his right hand.  I remember having to keep my left hand on a bit of tape on my desk to stop me from using it while writing.  Yet now... I can't get myself to write with my left hand... of course my "writting" is not much better with the right one -- it's barely legible and has always been that way.

You sound similar to me in some respects, although I don't think I was born either left or right... it really depends on the function which hand I use. I write right handed, throw left handed, bat right handed, southpaw when it comes to boxing, bowl with my right, eat with my right. I think I was probably born ambidextrous, but I am so used to doing things one way or the other that I don't think I could change them around now.

A few months ago, out of pure laziness, I decided to navigate my mouse with my left hand. Out of laziness, because I had to sit up and reach to get my right hand to the mouse. After doing this for a while, I began to pick up some skill in my left hand.

As a hunt and peckist who favors his right hand, I switched my mouse to the left (invert the buttons if you don't want to go insanse) to balance activity between the two. Now that I'm used to it, I can't stand right handed mouses, even though I can use them just fine.

I eat and jack off with my left hand.

Ever heard the saying "don't shit where you eat"....well I think this also applies to cum.

:lmao::HaHa:

I'm right handed -- only hand I write with -- but I wear my watch on my left hand, use the mouse with my left hand -- without inverting the buttons -- as well as my right, but mostly the left, and can type with either hand. My dad is left handed, my mom is right, so I think I picked up habits from them both.

Pretty weird really; I'm right-handed in everything I do bar eating. I eat left handed, and have done for as long as I can remember. I also used to have to turn joypads and joysticks upside down because for some batty reason I learned to use them in a backwards manner.

I'm right handed but my left hand is stronger. I eat and jack off with my left hand.

Hopefully not at the same time ;)

Lefty, although, in some things I am fairly ambidextrous. I actually forgot how to shoot a basketball with my left hand (which ability was the only way I could ever win at HORSE). Can bowl left or right, can eat either way, except with chopsticks. Can't write right handed. Can weild nunchaku, and swords with equal proficiency with both hands.

There are some conventional things about me. I am Right Handed.

can eat either way, except with chopsticks.

If anything was proof that I am a born-lefty it is chop-sticks. I can use them in my left hand with hardly a second thought... but can't even manage to get them to function at all in my right. It is almost comical to see the difference when I try and switch hands with chopsticks... it almost looks like I am TRYING to be that bad... but I'm not, I really am just that bad. :lmao:

If anything was proof that I am a born-lefty it is chop-sticks.  I can use them in my left hand with hardly a second thought... but can't even manage to get them to function at all in my right.  It is almost comical to see the difference when I try and switch hands with chopsticks... it almost looks like I am TRYING to be that bad... but I'm not, I really am just that bad. :lmao:

At least you use chops sticks. Forks are for wimps! Hehe!

I am right(write?) handed although I am ambidexterous with a keyboard and I can type without looking at the keys, a useful habit if I have to type in the dark....

Bit hard to say. I think I was born Left handed, but was taught to do stuff with my right hand.

I'm a righty, but I can do some things with my left - shaving my legs, for instance.

• 2 years later...

Left hand dominant, ambidextrous perforce since nothing works Left handed unless you pay a fortune. Power tools are a bit of an issue, but give me a hand tools and I'm not bad...

I was actually getting ready to type verbatim the same response I gave... Wow, all the way back in 2005, until I saw that I had actually responded 2 1/4 years ago.

With the sole exception of handwriting (which I can only *sort of* do left-handed), I'm ambidextrous.

Interestingly, this is something that only happened to me in the last few years... Previously I thought I was right-handed. My left-hand grip is substantially stronger, and now I tend to "lead" with it rather than with the right. When doing home renovations I regularly switch tools from one hand to the other depending on where I have to reach.

I suspect it's something I started doing in the last few years... Driving a car? Learning how to play clarinet and violin? Hmm...