Goodbye Jesus

Foundation Beyond Belief

Mriana

Foundation Beyond Belief

What is Foundation Beyond Belief?

Foundation Beyond Belief is a new 501c3 charitable and educational foundation created (1) to focus, encourage and demonstrate humanistic generosity, and (2) to support a nationwide education and support program for nontheistic parents.

The Foundation will highlight ten charitable organizations per quarter--one in each of ten areas (health, poverty, environment, education, human rights, and more). Members join the Foundation by signing up for a monthly automatic donation in the amount of their choice, then set up personal profiles to indicate how they would like their contribution distributed among the ten categories. Maybe you'd like to give 25 percent each to human rights, poverty, education, and the environment. We'll distribute it accordingly. By year's end, you will have helped support a dozen organizations in the areas you care most about.

read more

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xLrfVV76rU

Foundation Beyond Belief

What is Foundation Beyond Belief?

Foundation Beyond Belief is a new 501c3 charitable and educational foundation created (1) to focus, encourage and demonstrate humanistic generosity, and (2) to support a nationwide education and support program for nontheistic parents.

The Foundation will highlight ten charitable organizations per quarter--one in each of ten areas (health, poverty, environment, education, human rights, and more). Members join the Foundation by signing up for a monthly automatic donation in the amount of their choice, then set up personal profiles to indicate how they would like their contribution distributed among the ten categories. Maybe you'd like to give 25 percent each to human rights, poverty, education, and the environment. We'll distribute it accordingly. By year's end, you will have helped support a dozen organizations in the areas you care most about.

read more

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xLrfVV76rU

I like this idea. Kind of like United Way for Atheists.

This weekend I'll dig a little deeper.

Right now, you can join the site for free and take a look around without donating a thing. I went a head and signed up and if I like what I see and all, esp when they get it up and going with our charity suggestions, I might do something after Dec.