Freedom Of Speech Vs. Christianity

flesh4fantasy

Keeping this site online isn't free, so we need your support! Make a one-time donation or choose one of the recurrent patron options by clicking here.

The jebus-death-cult's gawd is an incompetent ignorant moron with a serious anger management problem AND in urgent need of therapy concerning its painfully obvious sadism.

:fdevil:

However, it is legal in some parts of Nevada and in much of Europe--I dunno what exactly they do there to put safeguards in place.

Here in Nevada it's only legal in the "cow counties" that have very low populations. It's not legal in the Las Vegas area, contrary to popular belief, and it hasn't been since the late 30s.

Basically, once a month the county Sheriff makes the hookers get tested so that they can keep their license. Also, the brothel prostitutes aren't allowed to leave the brothels. It's almost like voluntary incarceration; they're kept completely secluded from whatever town the brothel is in (Pahrump, Elko, etc.). It's so that they can't fuck anybody other than a brothel customer. The hookers do stints of a couple of months at each such brothel and then they usually return to the big city (Las Vegas or Reno) for a spell. They have to get tested again before returning to one of the brothels.

Once the day comes where STD tests can be done in a matter of hours and not days...

...everyone gonna get they fuck on! Bareback!!! :wicked: Just like back in the 60s and 70s.

Stuff what I'd want to shout from the rooftops:

*Sterilisation should be readily available to those who know they never want children, or have had as many as they want.

*Human life has no more inherent value than any other life - sentience matters, not species membership.

*Humans are not made in the image of God - that's nothing but an arrogant, self-justification to make people feel better about trashing the rest of the natural world.

*Other animals were not made to serve human purposes. If we benefit from them, it should be a reciprocal relationship.

*The Christian god is the most improbable being ever dreamed up by human minds; he (it's always characterised as a male) cannot be omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent and good. If the first three, then he's an arsehole.

I have some more heretical words to offer -

Christian apologetics is the art of tying yourself in knots and bending over backwards to try to explain the inconsistencies and unreasonable demands of your religion.

And on a similar note, I'm sure we've all known someone (or been someone) who has been repeatedly let down by a partner, but remains infatuated nonetheless. Aren't the excuses made for God by believers just the same kind of thing as the excuses made by disappointed lovers? You know the drill - "He didn't come through for me when..." "He wasn't there for me when..." "But he really does love me, honest!" Wake up and smell the coffee, people! He's all-seeing, all-knowing, all-powerful...and all bastard.