Goodbye Jesus

A Video All Atheists Must See!

bolianbob

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPnGxeChCiw

Soooo, I was youtubing today, I like watching the show The Atheist Experience from time to time; I noticed this clip along the side of the scroll bar.

I'm speechless by this guys rational...

...look at the comments after the video...OH MY GAWD!

And this guy is the one calling US arrogant!!!! I am so fucking pissed.

I stop watching as soon as anyone starts using circular logic (it's in the bible so it must be true).

lol. I made it about 45 seconds in, then started laughing and lost interest.

I watched the whole thing.

Close to the end of the video, a little blue box shows up saying "Click here to check out my channel. I also read the bible while riding a motorcycle at 65 mph. Giving a new meaning to the word street preacher hee :-)"

Thus further reinforcing the fact that this guy is an idiot. I can't name one person from my Christian upbringing that would approve of that kind of suicidal behavior. o_O;

He seemed to like to saw, "when I was an atheist..."

Which raises the question; Why do some atheists convert to christianity?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPnGxeChCiw

Soooo, I was youtubing today, I like watching the show The Atheist Experience from time to time; I noticed this clip along the side of the scroll bar.

I'm speechless by this guys rational...

...look at the comments after the video...OH MY GAWD!

And this guy is the one calling US arrogant!!!! I am so fucking pissed.

He and those who believe are so special - and saved from eternal damnation. Gee, who wouldn't want to avoid eternity in hell?

If it existed. But, then, that's the problem.

He was an "atheist" all the way until the age of 18. Which means he was raised without religion, and never really investigated or thought about it until some evangelists cornered him on a college campus and fed him a pile of yummy, chocolate-flavored crap.

He has to "approve" his comments of course. Guys like him can't handle the least bit of criticism.

I watched about a minute or so. Now I can never get that minute back....

I watched about a minute or so. Now I can never get that minute back....

Ha! That's priceless!

I really did LOL.

He has to "approve" his comments of course. Guys like him can't handle the least bit of criticism.

I usually ignore videos that have ratings or comments disabled or has to have comments approved. Those people are usually cowards and can't take any amount of criticism.

He was an "atheist" all the way until the age of 18. Which means he was raised without religion, and never really investigated or thought about it until some evangelists cornered him on a college campus and fed him a pile of yummy, chocolate-flavored crap.

That hit home somehow.

I made it about a minute in, that's all I could tolerate. I'm noticing lately that my tolerance for xian drivel is nill to none - not sure why it's getting to the point of just pissing me off, other than I'm mad I wasted so much of my life believing that crap. This was another perfect example that I just need to stay away from their circular, crazy arguements right now!

I made it about a minute in, that's all I could tolerate. I'm noticing lately that my tolerance for xian drivel is nill to none - not sure why it's getting to the point of just pissing me off, other than I'm mad I wasted so much of my life believing that crap. This was another perfect example that I just need to stay away from their circular, crazy arguements right now!

Gawd yes. I could barely contain my frustration listening to his venom filled proselytizing. And don't you just looooove the way he was making all those pretty diagrams?? I just feel so much more enlightened.

I wish my work didn't block YouTube! I wanna see this video now. Oh well...at home later tonight, I guess....if I rewmember! But who was it that made the comment about not watching videos where ther comments and/or ratings have been disabled? Anyway, I couldn't agree more. I just finished watching a video on subliminal messages in Disney movies and the comments were disabled...no wonder. He didn't want the criticism he deserved.

...yeah, I did the mandatory minute before shutting it off and deciding to clean the bathroom..

Can you imagine going to heaven and being surrounded by this nut-tard and the rest of the clowns ? Hopefully they will be in a special wing or something, you know, where holographic Disney cartoon characters walk around telling them how great they all are.

I've noticed that many of the "Christian-apologetica" videos on UTube are usually done by idiots who....yup.....always end up quoting the Bible to make their case. My favorite is the one where they accuse evolutionists of believing that "something" came out of "nothing". Hello? Read Genesis ?

I watched it all :ugh:

Of course I also watch the dude's video's Thunderf00t always refutes (massacres?)

Speaking of, a good Thunderf00t video can cure all the stupid christianese right out of you.

Like the one he has about Glen Beck's 'atheists are responsible for kid getting beaten to death at school' speech.

I liked this video, but don't necessarily agree with his closing remarks. Personally, I don't care if anyone wants to believe in any god at all. It's when they push that god on me I start pushing back!

I tried to watch it, but honestly, I got really, really bored, really, really fast. I think I made it about a minute and thirty seconds. *yaaaawn.*

Video won't load for me. Strange, the rest of the page works fine.

Mankind are nothing but filth, yada, yada, yada... Xianity is such a beautiful empowering philosophy.

I did laugh when he said he grew up, stopped believing in fairy tales, and picked up his bible.

He said when he was an atheist he read Psalms where it says "a fool..." How could that impact him if he were an atheist? He's just a silly man with a simple brain.

• Super Moderator

It's so bad I'm wondering if it might be parody. Sometimes you can't tell with Christians.

He said when he was an atheist he read Psalms where it says "a fool..." How could that impact him if he were an atheist? He's just a silly man with a simple brain.

He was a vacuum and he opened his mind when he was too close to a sewer. You are right that he basically defines "simple minded."