Goodbye Jesus

This Just Ain't Cool At All

Abiyoyo

Okay. So, I was doing more research on this bogus planet Nibiru junk, reading the Sumerian stuff, and got a reference to an author that wrote about all this stuff. Zecharia Sitchin. I, being the avid conspiracy reader I am, decided to read his web site, and some other commentaries about the guy, and then possibly read his book, The 12th Planet.

Here's the 'this ain't cool' part. I go to his 'official' web-site and the first thing I see is a big header that says, The Case of The Yo-Yo Planet :Hmm:

A recent National Geographic TV program titled 'Alien Earths' was mostly devoted to what the astronomers called "Yo-yo planets." So how do they explain them? Well, you see, such planets were probably thrust out from other solar systems and were caught to orbit a new Sun in this odd way...

Anyway, I am going to hide under a rock now, as my screen name is apart of the conspiracy theories of Earth's destruction. :vent:

Forgot the link. http://www.sitchin.com/

:HaHa:

So, now we know who is going to be Antichrist in 2012. It's our dear friend Yoyo. :fdevil:

Okay, now the aliens are looking under my rock and telling me that I am the chosen YoYO to reveal that the Bible was really alien encounters. :twitch:

:help:

In The 12th Planet (1976), describing the Anunnaki's genetic engineering to fashion The Adam, Zecharia wrote: "Man is the product of evolution; but modern Man, Homo sapiens, is the product of the 'gods'. For, some time circa 300,000 years ago, the Nefilim took ape-man (Homo erectus) and implanted on him their own image and likeness." In The Earth Chronicles Time Chart (The Wars of Gods and Men, 1985) Zecharia wrote: 300,000 years ago: The Anunnaki toiling in the gold mines mutiny. Enki and Ninhursag create Primitive Workers through genetic manipulation... Homo sapiens begins to multiply."

Okay. Isn't this guy basically reliving Nostradamus?

So, now we know who is going to be Antichrist in 2012. It's our dear friend Yoyo. :fdevil:

Forgot the link. This junk is crazy. It's like a mix of the Biblical account, the ancient Sumerians, and freaking aliens! The pinnacle of all God-like, alien conspiracies. :eek:

http://www.sitchin.com/

:scratch: I always wondered about that Abraham story, were 'they' came to Abraham. I would almost say at this point that Judaism didn't become Monotheist until Moses and the Ten Commandments.

Forgot the link. This junk is crazy. It's like a mix of the Biblical account, the ancient Sumerians, and freaking aliens! The pinnacle of all God-like, alien conspiracies. :eek:

http://www.sitchin.com/

A lot of his cosmology is reworked Sumerian cosmology - turning gods into planets.

End of the world prophecy has been around since the beginning of the world and will be with us - until the end of the world.

No point worrying about it. I mean, who could remember to worship Enki and the Annuki? Or Tiamat. Too many gods.

Burn the witch!!!

Sitchin is not the dumbest nutjob in the planetX cult.

The Bad Astronomer has reamed this pile of shit years ago already, on his old site. Check it out here and laugh your arse off :fdevil:

If you figure out where the mothership is landing, Abi, I'm in.

These conspiracy theories and sites can be quite entertaining. I like to observe how a good conspiracy theory works, and why people are attracted to it.