What the F is this thread about?

jacktan

hi,

anyone here who have prophetic gift or able to talk/hear to spiritual beings (ghost, gods, etc) and yet do NOT like God?

to be specific, i have prophetic gifts as in most prophectic churches, can see future things (and proven, some difficult to prove, yet mathematically it does NOT falls into random pattern), experience miracle like healing (not a placebo effect), BUT despite all 'good' things I still somehow hate God coz He just let me/other suffer over and over again. example: few days ago, i received a sense that somebody will suffer problem in office and true enough, today its happen (without obvious pretext)

Put it in other way, one famous pastor who visited heaven few times and proven a gay (rumor), so he has to resign from the position. How can the same God who 'against' gay in Bible but let one of pastor to be gay (which is beyond his control), or in other case, to have cancer and die (while Jesus has ALL power to heal, as shown in some churches)

Do you see any odd/descrepancies here?

(hope u have deep knowledge of God and His Agape Love and REALITY of live and strong in statistic, so your opinion is not too subjective/partial-mental-blindness)

for those who had received healing from incurable sickness like cancer etc then please do not comment too much, coz your mental is overwhelmed by His goodness till u can't see the other side of reality [like i was] (and therefore your opinion is sure pro-god though u may not fully know Him. in some sense, you are like the daughter of a dictator who gas many innocents to death and demand 'justice' when your father was hang by court). I have to agree with ex-c here in most cases

(i don't actively monitor this post)

Note: All Regularly Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Antlerman

• Ouroboros

• NotBlinded

• Mriana

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

to be specific, i have prophetic gifts

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell me, what are the powerball numbers for this Friday night?

Do you see any odd/descrepancies here?

Umm... yes. I see an odd one oddity here.

(i don't actively monitor this post)

And neither do I.

(hope u have deep knowledge of God and His Agape Love and REALITY of live and strong in statistic, so your opinion is not too subjective/partial-mental-blindness)

this is EX-Christian.net - you're hoping for a lot there.

I'm not clear on the new rules but is this guy a fucktard or is he something else in this forum? :shrug:

If this is the wrong forum then it would probably be best if someone could move this to wherever fucktards are allowed.

mwc

Jacktan,

You can see the future? Cool. Can you tell me what I will say in my next post? :HaHa:

I want to point out something. What do you mean with: "do not like God"? This means you don't include me since I don't believe in the God of the religions, but I believe in Nature and 'All-that-there-is' and I love it, it's part of me, part of it all. So do I dislike God? No, because he doesn't exist. But do I love existence, life, and the world? Yes.

So perhaps what you meant to say wasn't "do not like God," but more like "unbeliever." It's a shorter word and it's more to the point.

(But I'm sure you knew that, since you knew I would write this. ;) )

(And I love to see "coz" and "without obvious pretext" used in the same paragraph. It makes the argument really convincing...)

Oh, I just love to look at your post and pick on things. Sorry. But you say we can't answer unless we have a solid understanding of statistics ("strong in statistics"). My question is: are you? What level math are you? We have a member on this board who is a math-major, we could ask him to analyze your examples.

Put it in other way, one famous pastor who visited heaven few times and proven a gay (rumor), so he has to resign from the position. How can the same God who 'against' gay in Bible but let one of pastor to be gay (which is beyond his control), or in other case, to have cancer and die (while Jesus has ALL power to heal, as shown in some churches)

Maybe, if God really exists and lets people die of cancer even though Jesus is supposed to have all power to heal - maybe God isn't what you think he is. And that gay thing, maybe that's a tacked-on 'man's' rule and not God's rule at all. Or maybe there just really isn't any god there. If you really do have 'prophetic' gifts I would guess that there is a natural explanation for those things that hasn't been discovered yet.

Maybe suffering is just part of life and has no intrinsic/spiritual meaning.

Jacktan,

You can see the future?

I can see the future.

Jacktan’s stay here will be short and noisy.

hahaha u response so fast. I can only see future in those spirit beings open to me, not in my control, and me never predict future on my own. FYI, my daily job is dealing with random number so u know my implication, u know math correct? :thanks:

Jacktan... the mathematical prophet

too rich

hahaha u response so fast. I can only see future in those spirit beings open to me, not in my control, and me never predict future on my own.

That's a bummer. Kind of like the TV-series, Medium, then? Do you have visions, or is it just thoughts?

FYI, my daily job is dealing with random number so u know my implication, u know math correct? :thanks:

Yes, I do know some math. Not really high math, but some. I took some classes, a long time ago, in calculus, geometry, vector algebra, plane algebra (I think it's called), and, yes, statistics (permutations and all that stuff), and I'm currently refreshing it at college again. So I'm back in Trig at the moment, but Stat and Calc are the next ones up.

Yes, I do know some math. Not really high math, but some. I took some classes, a long time ago, in calculus, geometry, vector algebra, plane algebra (I think it's called), and, yes, statistics (permutations and all that stuff), and I'm currently refreshing it at college again. So I'm back in Trig at the moment, but Stat and Calc are the next ones up.

Hey! A Triggie! I passed Trig, what do we have here folks? What needs calculated? I love math! :woohoo:

I passed Trig, what do we have here folks? What needs calculated? I love math! :woohoo:

How about sin(1)/sin(0)? :HaHa:

Perhaps I'm responding to a troll, but I'll give Jack the benefit of the doubt.

Jack, not to be nasty, but due to grammatical problems, your post is difficult to understand.

I'm going to correct the post, best I can, to show you how the post would be easier to read.

hi,

Does anyone here have prophetic gift or able to talk and listen to spiritual beings (ghosst, gods, etc) and yet do NOT like God?( A good word for describing hating god is Maltheism)

To be specific, I have prophetic gifts as in most prophectic churches, and can see future events (and some have been proven, while some are difficult to prove, yet mathematically it does NOT falls into a random pattern), and have experienced miracles like healing (not a placebo effect), but despite all 'good' things I still somehow hate God because He allows me and others to suffer over and over again. Here's an example:A few days ago, I had a premonition,that someone in the office I work at will have difficulties because of a problem, and sure enough,today it happened. (Without obvious pretext)

To put it another way, there was this one famous pastor who visited heaven a few times and was allegedly proven to be gay (rumor), so he has had to resign from his position. How can the same God who opposes homosexuality in the Bible, but allows one of the pastors to be gay (which is beyond the pastor's control), or in another case, to have cancer and die? (while Jesus has ALL power to heal, as shown in some churches)

Do you see any discrepancies here?

I hope you posesess a deep knowledge of God and his agape( fatherly if referring to God) love and the reality of living and strength in statistic, so your opinion is not too biased.

For those among you who have received healing from am incurable illness like cancer, etc then please don't comment too much, because your mind is overwhelmed by his charity until you're unable to see the darker side of reality as I was able to. Essentially, if you have a favorable opinion of God, you are like the daughter of a dictator who exterminated many innocents but demands "justice" when your father paid for his crimes by being hanged. I have to agree with ex-c here in most cases.

(I don't actively monitor this post.)

Well, first I think that psychic phenomenon are possible without any divine source. I've had flashes of precognition (or prophecy as you might call it).

Now as for hating God, I despise the God of the Bible, because he's nothing more than a childish bully who kills and/or damns people when they don't do what he says. However, I don't believe that such a God exists. The simple reason being, an all powerful god(as Yahweh is purported to be), would be so far above humanity and creation,it wouldn't care if it was worshipped or given accolades.

It'd be like me finding out I was being worshipped by ants, or to get a much larger sense of scale, were I to discover that I was being worshipped by the bacteria I was peering at through a microscope, I wouldn't care. What could they give me? What benefit would I get by being worshipped by beings so small I couldn't see them with my naked eye?

The God of the Bible is a myth, a boogieman thought up by men to scare people into submission.

Whether or not God exists, the universe isn't run by an omnipotent asshole.

Peace be unto you,

Tabula Rasa

Tab, I'm pretty sure English is Jack's second language. He makes a lot of the same grammar errors that Russians do when they speak English.

Tab, I'm pretty sure English is Jack's second language. He makes a lot of the same grammar errors that Russians do when they speak English.

I can see how it might be possible. English is a tough one for non native speakers.(And some of the rules are a pain in the ass even to native speakers.). I remember once talking to a mexican guy about some of the pronunciation difficulties they have. Like how "poor" and "floor" have the same "oo" but sound different.

I hope my modest revision helps him a bit.

Like how "poor" and "floor" have the same "oo" but sound different.

In southern, they both sound like floor.

can't help to monitor. Thank you very much Tabula Rasa, English is not my 2nd language, not even 3rd one, and have to speak in English past several years and i love it: short and rich of vocabs.

I have same thought like yours, even i curse him in front church people, fck@#$@# his name, etc, but i can't help with this reality (for example): my friend was cured instantly from tumor by Jesus or Bible's God, and u know that healing is MUCH BETTER / BEYOND prophecy (we all know that x-ray photo is a better evident compare to prophecy or flashes of precognition). I have friend with high probability to quest lottery compare to common people like me.

How nice if i can ignore the existence of God or whatever by filter-out reality (consistency of logic using hard evidents)

I post here with expectation that those who born in English speaking culture will have much richer experience than me. we here has majority of Oookama's religion/911 and some other religions. we respect each other here.

----

other extra-ordinary things are the ability to move from one geography location to other INSTANTLY (bible has one example), and he was foretold on Asian Tsunamy 2005. Other fact is almost 1 year before economic crisis, one prophet foretold it, this happen in US. I expect people like par4dcourse can explain what kind of technology can do this kind of miracle (and not fall into random pattern). When we was so confident on Newton's law (for hundreds of years) then it does not mean that Eistein's does not exist [me not a physis?]. What I try to say is "i try to collect all info/fact and try to compile them, and it does not add-up, esp if I deny the existence of God/super being".

So, what left inside me is just a hate for God, why? coz i was teached/taught? that Bible God is lovely god and Helpful but in reality I do not receive much. Poor me! so this descrepancy drive to me think that something WRONG with existing church.

----

hopefully some readers has same or richer supernatural experiences and have same feeling like me. I do not expect much.

I am not a troll (hope i understand 'troll' properly) but just a curios person trying to compile facts. I welcome your disagrement since not everyone of us has same Quantity and Types of experiences/data/info (not to mention brain processing power and ability to conceptualize things), so our mind will react differently. We can not expect a colour-blind to distinguish blue from green, yet we all has its own strength when combined together.

Peace to all of us.

What pastor is this? I have a feeling that you're talking about Ted Haggard. You first said that this pastor was proven to be gay, but then you put "rumor" in parentheses. Is this pastor really gay, or is it just a rumor? Your question is how can god let a pastor be gay when this same god is against homosexuality. I have a question for you: if god is against homosexuality, then why has this gay pastor visited heaven so many times? If homosexuality is a sin and this man hasn't repented from his sin, he'd be going to hell, right?

As to whether or not I hate god, I can't hate something that is non-existent.

Hey! A Triggie! I passed Trig, what do we have here folks? What needs calculated? I love math! :woohoo:

Trig is fun. But so many things to remember. It was quite a while ago I read it last, and I'm a bit older, so it takes a little bit more effort to memorize (or re-memorize) some of the identities. What really bits me in my butt is the vertical translation, I always forget to do it when I graph. I solve all the properties, and do the graph correctly, but forget the VT. It's not hard, it's just my mind suppress it somehow. Currently we're proving identities... so much fun... :twitch:

How about sin(1)/sin(0)? :HaHa:

You can always try...

A little FYI, DO NOT BUY HP10s Scientific Calculator. It has a bug. It gives Math ERROR for tan(π). It should be 0 (sin(π)/cos(π)=0/-1=0). It's a bug-bug-bug. SO DO NOT BUY IT!!!

Black Sheep, he is not Ted but R.. write few books, no body want to tell the real truth and rumor tells gay.

U hit the same question like I did, why God bring him to heaven few times (when he was teen) while knew He knew that this pastor will be a gay (again our question is based on rumor). its similar to Judas case and bla bla bla and finally, my position is that homesexual will go to heaven, not what pastor says! too long to describe and i read your bible.

using above case to change my position (that god does exist) is not strong enough, at least, we must be able to prove that miracle does NOT exist and therefore the same god that perform the miracle does not exist. Please use statistic on many denomination then u will see the pattern! Now, u can try to go to some famous crusade and see people being healed, or at least you can go to some developing countries and witness some black magic/vodoo in action or u try to offend some tribe-head then he will cast spell on u, hahahaha u will piss on pant and not return to home! and then u can deny that super being (god, gosh, hell, heaven) does not exist. please differentiate between teory/theology from HARD EVIDENT. me will not response more on this kind of question, not interested, just want to know whether some people here still hate god after saw many miracles!

My position is different from your understanding. God loves all people including homosexual and extremist (whatever the extremist is) and of course as fellow human (not god) we will not allow extremist to kill 3000 people at NY twin tower. different in opinion is welcome but unfortunately church is seen as anti-gay, i do not defend church and see it with sceptic. i guest those perception come from those pastors whose try to prevent people from sin withOUT rely on power of God (to change human behaviour). bible says (one of them) that kingdom of god is not just mere words but of power (spiritual power like healing, miracles, etc, not money or politic power as seen in american politic, like mr Huckbeeee too much talk and no power of God). Though God loves but I dun like the way He treat me, too harsh!

Also, human is 'hardwire' (some people) to sin (really?) like uncontrol strong sex desire and only super being (with very high technology, not low tech like yours and mine) can alter our gene INSTANTLY to control strong sex (or homosexual desire, or to boost your low sex drive, or heal your ealy ejacultn, or your frigid sex). I expect that one day, those genesis? from pharmacies like GSK, Avantis, etc will able to alter behaviour gene, hopefully! OR homosex is just "an environment factor" haha its much complicated.

Jesus forgive! even Judas went to heaven after the demon went out from him and he repent so much till hang him self. Your understanding that homo go to hell is DIFFERENT from mine, and mostlikely your understanding come from those pastors whose preach politic (instead of REAL Kingdom of God, which is of spiritual-super-being-POWER).

Above all my opinion, i think only God can judge whether we are sinning or not, so feel free with Him (not feel free to church people coz most of them are not as forgiven as Jesus), so again, please do NOT feel guilty with God, u still can call His name when u are doing sin like what i am always doing.

Again, i am not interested, probably this is my last response to this kind of question, sin or not is upto God to judge, not our society. Just want to know any one still hate god like i do.

ok me busy now ...

Jesus forgive! even Judas went to heaven after the demon went out from him and he repent so much till hang him self. Your understanding that homo go to hell is DIFFERENT from mine, and mostlikely your understanding come from those pastors whose preach politic (instead of REAL Kingdom of God, which is of spiritual-super-being-POWER).

Above all my opinion, i think only God can judge whether we are sinning or not, so feel free with Him (not feel free to church people coz most of them are not as forgiven as Jesus), so again, please do NOT feel guilty with God, u still can call His name when u are doing sin like what i am always doing.

...so, is this going to just end up being another (albeit oddball) evangelistic thread?

Sorry. I usually do not move threads into Lion's Den, but when it starts to contain religious propaganda, I think it's time to put it where it rightly belongs.

U hit the same question like I did, why God bring him to heaven few times (when he was teen) while knew He knew that this pastor will be a gay (again our question is based on rumor). its similar to Judas case and bla bla bla and finally, my position is that homesexual will go to heaven, not what pastor says! too long to describe and i read your bible.

Could you stop calling the pastor "a gay"? It's somewhat offensive and it's grating on me. In what context did this pastor visit heaven? Was it a near-death experience? If so, they're somewhat common. Don't quote me on this, but I think I remember reading somewhere that the typical near-death experience (seeing a bright light, feeling like you're disconnected from your body, etc.) is a byproduct of oxygen deprivation. Either that or he's lying. Xians, even pastors, are not above lying.

using above case to change my position (that god does exist) is not strong enough, at least, we must be able to prove that miracle does NOT exist and therefore the same god that perform the miracle does not exist. Please use statistic on many denomination then u will see the pattern! Now, u can try to go to some famous crusade and see people being healed, or at least you can go to some developing countries and witness some black magic/vodoo in action or u try to offend some tribe-head then he will cast spell on u, hahahaha u will piss on pant and not return to home! and then u can deny that super being (god, gosh, hell, heaven) does not exist. please differentiate between teory/theology from HARD EVIDENT. me will not response more on this kind of question, not interested, just want to know whether some people here still hate god after saw many miracles!

I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to say here. As to hard evidence, what is your hard evidence that god exists? It's very convenient that you say that I need hard evidence to prove that god doesn't exist when you don't have any that he does exist and then you say that you're not interested in answering the question.

Again, i am not interested, probably this is my last response to this kind of question, sin or not is upto God to judge, not our society. Just want to know any one still hate god like i do.

Are you screwing with us, or are you truly that confused? You say that you hate god, but that god loves everyone and that you still pray and ask for forgiveness for sins. If you actually hated god, then you wouldn't want to pray to him or say nice things about him. Either you hate god or you don't. Which is it? Also, why would I feel "guilty with god", whatever that means, if I didn't even believe in god to begin with? Why would I waste my time worrying about what a deity that I don't worship or even believe exists thinks of me?

Maybe, if God really exists and lets people die of cancer even though Jesus is supposed to have all power to heal - maybe God isn't what you think he is. And that gay thing, maybe that's a tacked-on 'man's' rule and not God's rule at all. Or maybe there just really isn't any god there. If you really do have 'prophetic' gifts I would guess that there is a natural explanation for those things that hasn't been discovered yet.

Maybe suffering is just part of life and has no intrinsic/spiritual meaning.

I agree (well, for the most part. :HaHa:) I was also wondering why he thinks the Christian God is the God. No wonder he hates "God".