Goodbye Jesus

What the F is this thread about?

jacktan

BTW, what the fuck is the thread about?

Asking questions about what the fuck the thread is about. :shrug:

Here's more proof this thread is about asking what the fuck the thread is fucking about.

Should we change the title to "What is this fucking thread about?", or "What the fuck is this thread about?" It's subtle, but it may help clarify the question of this thread.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Antlerman

• Ouroboros

• NotBlinded

• Mriana

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, my mother wore her hair like that when I was really little.

Sometimes, here in Florida, people will ask me what country I'm from because of my "accent". I have a Wisconsin accent but some people think it sounds foreign, go figure.

What American accent do you have?

I had someone from New York think I was from Canada because of my Minnesota accent, there. :)

According to the quiz, I have a neutral American accent. In reality, though, I slip into accents that aren't my own without meaning to all the time. Sometimes its vaguely Southern. A lot of the time, something kind of British or Australian. That one gets me into trouble because people will sometimes ask where I'm from. Then I have to tell them I was born and raised in California...I just talk funny. Kind of embarassing, really. Then there's my Irish accent, that I picked up from singing along with Flogging Molly. It must be pretty good, though, because the cab driver in Birmingham, England, thought I was really Irish!

And if I'm talking to someone with an accent, I have to be really careful not to start using it, too. I don't want them to think I'm making fun of them!

Should we change the title to "What is this fucking thread about?", or "What the fuck is this thread about?" It's subtle, but it may help clarify the question of this thread.

I like this suggestion, most esteemed Antlerman.

See I didn't call you a fathead this time.

According to the quiz, I have a neutral American accent. In reality, though, I slip into accents that aren't my own without meaning to all the time. Sometimes its vaguely Southern. A lot of the time, something kind of British or Australian. That one gets me into trouble because people will sometimes ask where I'm from. Then I have to tell them I was born and raised in California...I just talk funny. Kind of embarassing, really. Then there's my Irish accent, that I picked up from singing along with Flogging Molly. It must be pretty good, though, because the cab driver in Birmingham, England, thought I was really Irish!

And if I'm talking to someone with an accent, I have to be really careful not to start using it, too. I don't want them to think I'm making fun of them!

It is easy to pick up accents and cultural mannerisms. I always hear about how I start talking like my father after I get back from a weekend up there. It's so cool to see how we adapt ourselves to our surroundings like that without conscious thought.

So what beer are you drawing in your avatar? It looks tasty. :yum: I think I might go to Glucks today for lunch and get their pilsener on tap. Of course lately they've been enforcing the no alcohol policy because some woman was getting drunk over lunch and coming back to work. All it takes is one who abuses the more relaxed enforcement of a "official" policy, to kill it for everyone else by forcing them to hold it up. :beer:

No offence intended, it just goes to show...

No offense taken my good man!I guess I pronounce it the way I do from being an avid reader, and from watching too much of "that there yankee teluhvizshun!"(LOL)

By the way, I noticed from your interests listed, you're a fan of Godzilla flicks, so you'll want to definitely check this out.

It's a dream sequence from the Toho Drama-Comedy Always Zoku Sanchome no Yuhi (Always sunset on third street 2) Fully cg Godzilla, and he looked totally awesome! I needed a cigarette after watching that, it was so damn gooooood!

:eek: THAT WAS FRIGGIN' AWESOME :eek:

Thanks Tabla, I own all of the Godzilla movies I'm aware of (gojira->final wars). Huge fan of Japanese cinema, anime, etc.

I think I need a cigarette and to lay down for a moment... :grin:

I have to admit, that might make me a Godzilla fan. Pretty awesome.

BTW, where did JackTan go? I wanted to ask him when jebus was a'comin' back, so I could re-convert in time. :lmao:

Unless it's supposed to be: "Fuck what this thread is about," or "What? This thread is about fuck?"

Now I get it. This thread is about Godzilla!

Now I get it. This thread is about Godzilla!

And sexy Bunheads with English accents drinking tap beer over lunch!

Unless it's supposed to be: "Fuck what this thread is about," or "What? This thread is about fuck?"

This thread is about women with big hair hungry for Jesus asking him to use them:

Use Me LP.jpg

The real question is, all at once, or one at a time? :shrug:

:lmao: That was damn funny!

Why-Click_this_thread.jpg

Who thinks edible underwear is a good idea?

Hey, let's keep this thread clean.

You-Are-Masturbating-Pope.jpg

post-246-125572044835_thumb.jpg

The pope is butting in on Ceiling Cat's territory.

@Phanta,

:lmao::funny:

How about an edible Bible? Can I have mine in chocolate?

Phanta for the win.

and an additional 25 style points for a "boobies in space" comment

Use Me LP.jpg

Sweet Amida's Asscrack! my eyes are bleeding

It is easy to pick up accents and cultural mannerisms. I always hear about how I start talking like my father after I get back from a weekend up there. It's so cool to see how we adapt ourselves to our surroundings like that without conscious thought.

So what beer are you drawing in your avatar? It looks tasty. :yum: I think I might go to Glucks today for lunch and get their pilsener on tap. Of course lately they've been enforcing the no alcohol policy because some woman was getting drunk over lunch and coming back to work. All it takes is one who abuses the more relaxed enforcement of a "official" policy, to kill it for everyone else by forcing them to hold it up. :beer:

The picture was taken in Corrigan's pub in beautiful Blackwater, Ireland - so the beer, of course, is Guinness. Very tasty stuff, especially over there. They let me top one off to get the shot. It's not a universal drink these days (lots of people drink American beer or hard cider), but Guinness is still serious business in Ireland. The company sends out quality control teams to check and make sure that no one is serving Guinness in a glass with another beer's logo on it, or committing some other alcohol-related sin.

Ireland. I can't wait to go back. Someday...

Use Me LP.jpg

Sweet Amida's Asscrack! my eyes are bleeding

You should what Jesus looked like afterward!

jc2.jpg

[

Phanta, that was brilliant! :lmao::woohoo::lmao:

Phanta...OMG! I laughed so hard, I cried! :lmao:

That is priceless! I'm saving it!

funny-kid-tells-joke-to-dog.jpg

Phanta...OMG! I laughed so hard, I cried! :lmao:

That is priceless! I'm saving it!

Yeah, I think it needs to be framed somewhere around here. I especially like the bit of our dialog. Do we really sound like that? :HaHa: