Church Pranks

Guest anon hiding from lynchers

My husband's father was a preacher at the church we used to attend. As such, my husband still has a key to the church. I've been plotting to buy several copies of the Gospel of the FSM, hide all of the KJVs in a back room, and fill the pews with the FSM Gospels.

As tempting as that sounds, I wouldn't do it because they could easily find out it was you and your husband. They may even get really dirty and threaten legal action.

Yeah, I would never really do it anyway, because I respect their right to spew their ideology, even if they don't extend that right to anyone else. The good thing is I'm pretty sure nobody knows he still has a key.

lol! I would have laughed at something like that even as a Christian.

I don't understand people who can't take a joke, especially one so harmless. But I'm sure someone would get all angry about it.

I'd be tempted to do this to my old church. I don't think anyone would get nasty about it, especially since I'm a minor. It would be hilarious.

the Gospel of the FSM

WTF? I hadn't heard about this, so I checked it out on Amazon and read the preview pages, and this thing looks hilarious! Thanks for mentioning it.... ;)

At the turn off from the highway to the road leading to my sister's house there is a huge tacky cross that announces "Jesus Saves." The cross is at least 10 meters tall with Jesus written on the horizontal arm of the cross and Saves starting with the middle "s" of Jesus going down on the long arm. I've always been tempted to go out with a spray can one night and add "at First National Bank" under the word "saves." In my younger days i probably would have done it, but i think more before i act now that i'm older.