Goodbye Jesus

My Fundy Ex-Wife

Abiyoyo

I think we have a fundamental difference in that we can't view it from the same perspective. I say it is external and moves towards me, through me, and through and out from me. Each of you, as I understand, say that it moves from you, the origin, outwardly?...no initial external?

We can't seem to get past this, and like it or not, my real is my real, my belief. I am open for suggestions.

No, that isn't quite right. Internal and external are one. It doesn't orginate in us alone because we are a part of the One. So, it's not either or, but both. You could say that all of us were there in the beginning, the creation, the big bang. We are the eternal life force. Just not who we think ourselves to be. So yes, it moves towards us, through us and out of us because it is us and all of life.

The difficulty in understanding stems from a dualistic perspective. We see us as here, and God as there - subject/object. But it is all the unfolding and enfolding of ONE. I find the view of Source/Summit to be helpful. That form descends out from ONE and ascends back to ONE in an infinite unfolding and enfolding of itself from itself as manifestation of Spirit, and to itself as awareness of itself as Spirit.

All development or evolution within manifestation is the ascension to or towards the Summit, or Omega, and an endless opening of awareness of Spirit to Spirit. In this sense, as our minds have developed, we become more aware on deeper levels of the nature of NATURE, as parts of an intricate, complex, interconnected, interweaving whole. Not just in the material manifestation, but in the interior spaces of awareness of Spirit. Awareness from the elemental, fundamental manifestation as Ground, all the way back to Source of Spirit knowing Spirit in Absolute ONE.

So, in a sense it can be seen as outside us as we move towards it. But simply by virtue of an emerging depth. As that awareness evolves and there are greater depths beheld, it becomes more apparent of the Absolute Unity. It's simply a matter of depth of awareness to reveal that, and not a matter of space and time. In my experience, time did not exist. Beginning and End. ONE.

We cannot ever not be part of it. It's only and ever our awareness that either separates or unites that which is in us to the Summit. Never a position of time or space. We never do not have Spirit. It never needs to be given to us. We never need to ask for it from outside of us. It only and ever is a matter of unfolding it from within to Itself. The more unfolding of itself to itself, the more enfolding of itself to itself towards the ONE as Summit, from the ONE as Source.

Externalization of it in mythologies are simply rungs of the ladder to move emerging consciousness up to Self realization, Self actualization as ONE.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NotBlinded

• Antlerman

• Mriana

• Legion

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Except I don't see that as what I was talking about, so we are still talking about different things. The thing is, I don't know how to explain what I mean, except neurological. That is the best way, I guess.

Except I don't see that as what I was talking about, so we are still talking about different things. The thing is, I don't know how to explain what I mean, except neurological. That is the best way, I guess.

Everything else I hear what you say, but it seems to me that to say it is neurological makes biology the source and summit. All that is, is material. Whereas I would say that the neurological is a the response to the thought, not the thought itself.

What is there to submit to? I don't see anything to submit to, so I don't know where you get that idea. Why does there have to be anything to submit to anyway? The way I see it, there is no reason to submit to anything. Besides, how does one submit to something that does nothing? If you recall, I said it does nothing.

What is there to submit to? I don't see anything to submit to, so I don't know where you get that idea. Why does there have to be anything to submit to anyway? The way I see it, there is no reason to submit to anything. Besides, how does one submit to something that does nothing? If you recall, I said it does nothing.

You've misread my word. I said summit, as in the peak of the mountain, the ultimate height to attain to, its culmination point. Not submit, as in bowing low before like a worm. Different words. Entirely different meanings.

You've misread my word. I said summit, as in the peak of the mountain, the ultimate height to attain to, its culmination point. Not submit, as in bowing low before like a worm. Different words. Entirely different meanings.

Maybe I need to use my reading glasses more than I think I do. 1.gif:( I really don't want to wear them. I'm not getting old.

Maybe I need to use my reading glasses more than I think I do. 1.gif:( I really don't want to wear them. I'm not getting old.

Hey... you should see the size of the text I make on the computer screen for me. If you hold down the Ctrl key, and hit the + or - keys, it enlarges and shrinks the size of the text for easier reading for us old folks.

So anyway.. I mean it appears to make biology and the material world as the Ground and Peak of all experience, etc...

Hey... you should see the size of the text I make on the computer screen for me. If you hold down the Ctrl key, and hit the + or - keys, it enlarges and shrinks the size of the text for easier reading for us old folks.

So anyway.. I mean it appears to make biology and the material world as the Ground and Peak of all experience, etc...

Wow! This is great! Thanks for the tip. I don't have to put on my glasses to read and take them off to see far away. That stuff gets really old.

Well if it is within and not external, it is one and the same, with some exception, since it also makes us interconnected, even to the earth. The wolf is my brother just as the earth is my mother (to borrow from the American Indians). The sweat lodge symbolizes the womb of mother earth, we crawl in it in the beginning and back out again, like being born from mother earth. We are part of the earth, the universe as a whole. There is the interconnection between it all and we are one.

Yes. :D

Everything else I hear what you say, but it seems to me that to say it is neurological makes biology the source and summit. All that is, is material. Whereas I would say that the neurological is a the response to the thought, not the thought itself.

Yet if we look at biological growth, we can see that the entire process is one of growth with each higher order superceeding the previous. We are in this growth, but because of our myopic view of reality, we can't know what the order is that we are a part of ourselves. We can see it at all previous levels, but not ours. We can't step outside of space and time and see the bigger picture, not physically anyway. ;) We seem to think that we are separated from all of this and observing it occuring somewhere "out there". It's like trying to look at the inside of our own heads. :HaHa:

And if we go back far enough, we probably have a common ancestor with canines and felines. Go back further and we came from the same source- the earth and the earth came from the universe. Well, that isn't exactly evolution, but you get the idea.

Ever notice how many, esp those not taken or forced in by the Jesus people, Native Americans believe in Evolution? Not too hard when you already believe you are related and part of the earth.

And if we go back far enough, we probably have a common ancestor with canines and felines. Go back further and we came from the same source- the earth and the earth came from the universe. Well, that isn't exactly evolution, but you get the idea.

Ever notice how many, esp those not taken or forced in by the Jesus people, Native Americans believe in Evolution? Not too hard when you already believe you are related and part of the earth.

Yes, we are all just different patterns of a cosmos that is dancing, flickering in and out of existence in different forms, in different levels of growth...for all time. We are what is going on. :)

Like the stars. :) OK now we are getting very philosophical.

:D

I'm a philosophy whore indeed. :HaHa:

I live by my own philosophy. :D

I live by my own philosophy. :D

Well...ummm...I do too, but I also whore around alot. But at the end of the day, I sleep with my own. :HaHa:

So... does this mean you charge people for giving them mind-jobs?

:)

Sorry... that was bad.

:lmao: You're too funny, Antlerman.

So... does this mean you charge people for giving them mind-jobs?

:)

Sorry... that was bad.

:lmao:

Yes, but not quite as much as when I completely blow their minds! I charge extra for that. :HaHa:

This thread has become a riot! :lmao:

Guest I Love Dog

Before everyone get's too happy.....don't be surprised if upon death you find yourself in the throneroom of a Myth.

:unsure:

My friend, I would be VERY surprised if upon death I find myself anywhere! "Throneroom of a myth", indeed! :lmao: A delusional thought.

When you die, you die, just like any other life form on this planet. Why do people persist in thinking that humans are different to any other life form on Earth? We die, then are taken up by another life form(worms, insects, etc.) to be recycled in the everlasting function of recycling on this planet.

We are NOT, except we have a brain that is more developed. We share common DNA with every other life form that has ever existed on this planet. Every life form came from the same original single cell that formed when the conditions were right. Just like everything else that happens on the planet, it happens when the conditions are "right".

This thread has become a riot! :lmao:

Don't you just love it? :HaHa:

Oh yes. BTW, I love Cat. :) Hope that's not an issue and we don't have a dog and cat fight. Are you one of those "I love Dog" people who are OK or even like cats too? Or do you growl at them? :(:lol:

Before everyone get's too happy.....don't be surprised if upon death you find yourself in the throneroom of a Myth.

:unsure:

My friend, I would be VERY surprised if upon death I find myself anywhere! "Throneroom of a myth", indeed! :lmao: A delusional thought.

When you die, you die, just like any other life form on this planet. Why do people persist in thinking that humans are different to any other life form on Earth? We die, then are taken up by another life form(worms, insects, etc.) to be recycled in the everlasting function of recycling on this planet.

We are NOT, except we have a brain that is more developed. We share common DNA with every other life form that has ever existed on this planet. Every life form came from the same original single cell that formed when the conditions were right. Just like everything else that happens on the planet, it happens when the conditions are "right".

Thanks Dog for the note. I persist because it is rational to me and makes me feel well. Thanks again.