Goodbye Jesus

23 Minutes In Hell

Justin

It is a book by a christian named Bill Wiese. In this book he claims that he actually went to hell for 23 minutes back in 1996. He said he was contained for the most part in a barred cell were two demons, one had fins and spikes; the other had deformaties like arms and legs out of proportion, that guarded his cell. They tortured him by throwing him around the room, breaking every bone in his body according to him and they slashed him up with their claws. He also said there is 6 foot spiders in hell too.

He says god gave him this vision and then told him to go and tell others about the horrors of hell.

My dad has this book and i have read it hear and there and it is REALLY worth the laughs! :lmao:

Here is the Amazon page. http://www.amazon.com/23-Minutes-Hell-Bill-Wiese/dp/1591858828/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1256663171&sr=1-1

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vomit Comet

• Justin

• MultifariousBirdLady

• qec

He had bones in hell? Was his body there? How does that work?

That's really funny.

Now for the true horror, the horrible hell, the unbelievable anguish...it has 4 stars! :eek::Doh:

People are pretty dumb aren't they?

Funny. I heard this Christian named Ian McCormick (www.aglimpseofeternity.org) speak once. He claimed that he woke up in darkness when he "died", no flames or anything. I can't believe I once believed this guy was telling the truth. He's nothing more than a con artist IMO.

In this book he claims that he actually went to hell for 23 minutes back in 1996.

There was some really good LSD going around in '96. I remember; my GF freaked out on some unperforated white blotter, thought she was in hell too. No joke.

In this book he claims that he actually went to hell for 23 minutes back in 1996.

There was some really good LSD going around in '96. I remember; my GF freaked out on some unperforated white blotter, thought she was in hell too. No joke.

I remember one trip I had on hash a while back (months and months), and basically what happened was I started seeing black and then seeing the room, seeing black and then seeing the room, etc. This happened probably 30 times. Then I started feeling a fire in my bones and I started panicking thinking "OH FUCK! I AM GOING TO HELL!" Holy shit I thought I was going to die and goto Hell right then and there and I almost passed out on the floor. Lesson learned; don't drink and smoke good Hash... Anyway, that lasted for about 45 minutes and it was pretty fucking scary...Hahaha.. I laugh about that shit now, but it was no joke when it happened.

I could feel the fire man, it was amazing.

Funny how all of these "experiences" are contained to just one person. Muhammad, Joseph Smith, Paul, these "I've been to hell" folks, and alien abductees!

I've been to hell too.....it was always in a church on Sunday mornings. Freddy

When I was very young, I told a friend of mine about a dream I had. I dreamt I had gone to heaven. My exact words were, "It was soft and fluffy-like."

I wonder where I got that.

I was gonna ask what he was smoking just before visiting hell...GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif

Never read it but experienced it every time I had to sit through church sermons. :D

I read it when I was a Christian, so of course I believed it; it's basically a Christians gore fest. Recalling back, from what he described, it is highly unlikely he would have actually been in hell since the right adjectives are absent. This definitely came from an imaginative writer but not a torture victim.

This thing is ridiculous on so many levels but i found some things that stand out above the rest. In one part of the book he says that he just knew, for some reason, that he was 3700 miles under the earth. Thats a pretty precise number to guess at. As i mentioned before, when the demons were throwing him around, he said they broke every bone in his body. How on earth would he have known this? If he were in so much pain that it felt like every bone was broke, then it would have been better to say it 'felt' like every bone was broken.

Another thing is his start on his journey to hell is just as ridiculous. He says he was lying in bed one night at 3 am and suddenly found himself falling to hell. Now i don't know, but maybe, just maybe, he fell asleep and dreamed it. :scratch: I've layed in bed before and the next thing i know is i'm dreaming about something because i dozed off.

Somebody should make up an account called "Half An Hour In Valhalla" and see if thats turns into a hit.

He said he was contained for the most part in a barred cell were two demons, one had fins and spikes; the other had deformaties like arms and legs out of proportion, that guarded his cell. They tortured him by throwing him around the room, breaking every bone in his body according to him and they slashed him up with their claws. He also said there is 6 foot spiders in hell too.

Cool, I like spiders. I like snakes too. I hope they have some there.

It doesn't sound all that bad, really. I suppose that when you are in hell, everything is spiritual: spiritual bones, claws, blood, etc. I guess you have a spiritual nervous system too. Heck, if the demons are females, it might turn me on. Count me in.

It is a book by a christian named Bill Wiese. In this book he claims that he actually went to hell for 23 minutes back in 1996. He said he was contained for the most part in a barred cell were two demons, one had fins and spikes; the other had deformaties like arms and legs out of proportion, that guarded his cell. They tortured him by throwing him around the room, breaking every bone in his body according to him and they slashed him up with their claws. He also said there is 6 foot spiders in hell too.

doom.jpg

Actually, the giant spiders don't show up till about level 18. Doom was about the most infamous computer/console video game back in the early 90's, and was often chastised by the "Christian" community for it's use of "occult" symbols.

Have you ever noticed that most of these extravagant claims made by religious people are often quite un-imaginative ? Usually borrowed from cultural or historical elements in the most crudest fashion. Even the alien abduction stories (of which I've read many) lack a certain "outside the box" flair of creative thinking, except maybe for the "anal probe" thing; however Freudian that may be.

On the other hand I've heard a couple of interesting UFO/ET encounters that piqued my interest precisely because they were quite offbeat; and the person relating the story didn't try and explain everything.

Actually, the giant spiders don't show up till about level 18. Doom was about the most infamous computer/console video game back in the early 90's, and was often chastised by the "Christian" community for it's use of "occult" symbols.

Have you ever noticed that most of these extravagant claims made by religious people are often quite un-imaginative ? Usually borrowed from cultural or historical elements in the most crudest fashion. Even the alien abduction stories (of which I've read many) lack a certain "outside the box" flair of creative thinking, except maybe for the "anal probe" thing; however Freudian that may be.

On the other hand I've heard a couple of interesting UFO/ET encounters that piqued my interest precisely because they were quite offbeat; and the person relating the story didn't try and explain everything.

He must have used the level select cheat. I wonder if he could have escaped his cage by turning on no clipping?

Seems he forgot to pick up the shotgun at the start of the level. Poor guy. Maybe he should have looked around for some stimppacks to fix his bones?

Too bad he didn't know to type in iddqd, idclip, and idkfa. If he had, I'm sure his stay in hell would have been much more pleasant.

Apparently, this is a very accurate representation of hell.

doom5.gif

map07mancubusgathering.png

spiderg.png

800pximp.png

Amazing how realistic video games can be these days...er, I mean 20 years ago. :lmao:

When I was very young, I told a friend of mine about a dream I had. I dreamt I had gone to heaven. My exact words were, "It was soft and fluffy-like."

I wonder where I got that.

That reminds me. I grew up going to church with two guys, Danny and Chris. When I was a kid, probably Jr High age, I had a dream that the rapture was taking place. I could feel myself floating up and looked over and saw Chris coming with me. I woke up in a cold sweat because I had watched Danny get left behind.

Now Chris is agnostic and I'm an atheist and Danny is a nutty bible thumper.

Guest ephymeris

LOL at the Doom references! I spent so many hours of my teenage life using a BFG to blow demons away!!! I never took any stock in the church telling me certain media was "from the debil" since they also said the same thing of HeMan and My Little Pony....wait, maybe all those old toys are why I'm an atheist now!! They really WERE from hell!! :HaHa:

• Super Moderator

Twenty-three minutes, eh? I know if I got to visit Hell I'd certainly be checking my watch.

That reminds me. I grew up going to church with two guys, Danny and Chris. When I was a kid, probably Jr High age, I had a dream that the rapture was taking place. I could feel myself floating up and looked over and saw Chris coming with me. I woke up in a cold sweat because I had watched Danny get left behind.

Now Chris is agnostic and I'm an atheist and Danny is a nutty bible thumper.

So it turns out that there really are prophetic dreams after all, seeing as how in real life you and Chris ascended above your church indoctrination while poor old Danny was left behind in the christian delusion. Interesting. :scratch:

Seriously? The only hell that would frighten me is one where all my exes were hanging out, waiting for me. :twitch: There's a reason they're my exes!! HALP!! :vent:

BYD

Funny how all of these "experiences" are contained to just one person. Muhammad, Joseph Smith, Paul, these "I've been to hell" folks, and alien abductees!

Funny also how so many of the Christians who claim to have had a "Hell" experience describe something much more akin to what Dante described in his Divine Comedy than what the Bible actually says.

Thats what i've noticed too. Whats a common fear of many people? Spiders and snakes. Throw them into hell and you can scare more people into believing your fantasy. The Bible says nothing on what a demon looks like, yet they look pretty much the same to most everyone who imagines them, even to this nut who claims to have went to hell. It's the centuries old, long held concept of what a demon looks like.

I don't think you'll find anything in the Bible about spiders, snakes, cages, levels of hell, horned demons, clawed beasts, etc. being in hell. In fact it's extremely difficult just to get a straight view of what hell is supposed to be according to the Bible. It's so ridiculously hypocritical that the same people that take a literalist position and hold to "sola scriptura" would borrow all their images of hell from pagan mythologies. A lot of those same people will turn around and say, "Halloween is an evil pagan holiday!" :lmao:

I think this guy actually went to hell. That’s much more plausible than the idea that the mind does strange things near death.