Goodbye Jesus

Can No Longer Post On This Board And Will Not Be Back

Ameen

Look, I don't mean to burst everyone's bubble but I honestly think he just had an episode or something and will be back.

Then he'll be back. I don't know if we can guaranty his safety. He may need to hire his own security forces.

mwc

lol. I bet abi's all like "whateva", even if he is guilty, and he prolly isn't.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• qec

• Legion

• Ouroboros

• mwc

Top Posters In This Topic

Look, I don't mean to burst everyone's bubble but I honestly think he just had an episode or something and will be back.

Then he'll be back. I don't know if we can guaranty his safety. He may need to hire his own security forces.

mwc

No, Abi's suffering about this. Maybe Ameen can look behind Abi's label of Christian and see the person he is.

All this crap didn't ever need to happen, but life is like this sometimes. I hope everyone heals where they need to.

mwc

No, Abi's suffering about this. Maybe Ameen can look behind Abi's label of Christian and see the person he is.

All this crap didn't ever need to happen, but life is like this sometimes. I hope everyone heals where they need to.

Damn. Then I agree with you.

Yeah, you're barking up the wrong tree looking for Yoyo's best buddy.

But, truth be told, I think Ameen was in the wrong. Had it not been for all these stupid threads all this would have went right on by me (just like I am assuming it would have escaped the notice of most people around here) but when you push and push and push it attracts attention and people start to look. I looked.

Telling Yoyo that the words he said couldn't be said by a xian but could be said by anyone else, a non-xian, to me was totally wrong. At that point I could have cared less what was being said because that remark seemed to simply be one of putting someone in their place. Had Yoyo, or really anyone else, said something like "I don't care what you say because you're gay. Those exact words coming from a non-gay I would listen but not you" people would have raised hell. It wouldn't matter if Yoyo had a bad experience with some gays at some point. Putting someone down in that fashion is just such a dickish thing to do that even when Yoyo started acted a bit childish afterward I saw that as a reaction to that. Kind of like how some people will say "boy" to another man but with that whole shitty attitude attached so that you know they're putting them in their place. It's not cool. It's not acceptable. If you need to yell for help after you did that then maybe you need to just deal with the consequences. I see no reason to change the rules so you can behave like that but escape retribution.

So then to make some bullshit public plea and then tell us to "love" Yoyo? Blah blah blah. You know what? Suck my dick. I don't have time for all this shit. Don't say anything and get on with life. Or, if it bothers you that much, just PM Yoyo and just tell him you want to forget about it. I'm sure he has better things to do than watch Ameen carry on about this. Case closed.

If Ameen's reading this he's obviously going to know that if he returns there's people like me waiting here for him. I won't attack him. I don't care enough to do so but if he's worried about what people *think* about him, well, I'm thinking that he's fucked up by taking this so far and dragging us all into it. He's named names and all sorts of shit that he didn't have to do. He dragged this out for weeks which he didn't have to do. He's made this into something it is not. Fuck him. Melodramatic jackass.

Fortunally for him I will forget all this soon enough. I don't tend to dwell on Ameen. So he can come back and simply go about his business and I imagine I won't give two shits one way or another about Ameen before very long. However I imagine that Ameen will not care for me for a very, very long time. Maybe I'll earn a thread about loving "mwc?" ;)

mwc

Yeah, you're barking up the wrong tree looking for Yoyo's best buddy.

But, truth be told, I think Ameen was in the wrong. Had it not been for all these stupid threads all this would have went right on by me (just like I am assuming it would have escaped the notice of most people around here) but when you push and push and push it attracts attention and people start to look. I looked.

Telling Yoyo that the words he said couldn't be said by a xian but could be said by anyone else, a non-xian, to me was totally wrong. At that point I could have cared less what was being said because that remark seemed to simply be one of putting someone in their place. Had Yoyo, or really anyone else, said something like "I don't care what you say because you're gay. Those exact words coming from a non-gay I would listen but not you" people would have raised hell. It wouldn't matter if Yoyo had a bad experience with some gays at some point. Putting someone down in that fashion is just such a dickish thing to do that even when Yoyo started acted a bit childish afterward I saw that as a reaction to that. Kind of like how some people will say "boy" to another man but with that whole shitty attitude attached so that you know they're putting them in their place. It's not cool. It's not acceptable. If you need to yell for help after you did that then maybe you need to just deal with the consequences. I see no reason to change the rules so you can behave like that but escape retribution.

So then to make some bullshit public plea and then tell us to "love" Yoyo? Blah blah blah. You know what? Suck my dick. I don't have time for all this shit. Don't say anything and get on with life. Or, if it bothers you that much, just PM Yoyo and just tell him you want to forget about it. I'm sure he has better things to do than watch Ameen carry on about this. Case closed.

If Ameen's reading this he's obviously going to know that if he returns there's people like me waiting here for him. I won't attack him. I don't care enough to do so but if he's worried about what people *think* about him, well, I'm thinking that he's fucked up by taking this so far and dragging us all into it. He's named names and all sorts of shit that he didn't have to do. He dragged this out for weeks which he didn't have to do. He's made this into something it is not. Fuck him. Melodramatic jackass.

Fortunally for him I will forget all this soon enough. I don't tend to dwell on Ameen. So he can come back and simply go about his business and I imagine I won't give two shits one way or another about Ameen before very long. However I imagine that Ameen will not care for me for a very, very long time. Maybe I'll earn a thread about loving "mwc?" ;)

mwc

Well like someone else pointed out Abiyoyo has been fairly badly affected by this, so I was wrong about that. I still think Ameen is having an episode though; it just makes sense. I am not making an excuse for his actions, just sharing my thoughts.

There is a part me that wants to reach through the inter-tubes and grab Ameen by the shoulders and force him to watch the following video and tell him that this how you are supposed to react to xtians that say offensive things. Damn it! Get a backbone!

Well like someone else pointed out Abiyoyo has been fairly badly affected by this, so I was wrong about that. I still think Ameen is having an episode though; it just makes sense. I am not making an excuse for his actions, just sharing my thoughts.

It wasn't directed towards you. I just kind of went off (I has episodes too :P ). And I'm already forgetting about it. ;)

I thought Yoyo posted something over in Lion's Den?

mwc

There is a part me that wants to reach through the inter-tubes and grab Ameen by the shoulders and force him to watch the following video and tell him that this how you are supposed to react to xtians that say offensive things. Damn it! Get a backbone!

IBF, i've had a couple of run-ins with Christian ignoramuses in the last couple of days who made sure to tell me that "it's not okay to be gay," and that I am "deceived by a spirit", and I have had SUCH a crazy busy week at school on top of it that I've been terribly cranky... THANK YOU SO MUCH for linking that vid, I had forgotten about it and it always makes me so happy. :D

IBF, i've had a couple of run-ins with Christian ignoramuses in the last couple of days who made sure to tell me that "it's not okay to be gay," and that I am "deceived by a spirit", and I have had SUCH a crazy busy week at school on top of it that I've been terribly cranky... THANK YOU SO MUCH for linking that vid, I had forgotten about it and it always makes me so happy. :D

Wow. Bastards.