Goodbye Jesus

Religious Funde "0-U-T-C-A-S-T" Wants To Go To A Prophecy Board

Guest AstonishingSECRETS

Guest AstonishingSECRETS

I'd like to get to another board that I can bounce some Prophecy passages on . . .

I seem to unwincing land myself on to hostile messageboards in fits and spurts. I wanted to go to a Prophecy board (due to the nature of my questions). I have some "controversial" ideas about Prophecies . . . I went to grand total of six boards. Unfortunately Apparently I am not clairvoyant "enough" to actually find this type of board. Need your suggestions. Again, I 've been to all four of the major or I should say "most popular" boards and have found them lacking.

I guess it's all this God angering reading material I bought. I have been reading about the ANE. ANE studies I guess are too new for a Prophecy board (sign). A topic the believing christian must find completely anathema. I causality mention about five of the "popular authors" on the ANE. And noone has heard of them any of these authors popular authors. So I am offically asking the board here if anyone wishes to give me some suggestions about an Online Messageboard and forum? One where I could go to Online ?

-- All you Satanists try not to fill up on too many candiedkiddies tonight :close:

AS, your posts were deleted because, after I asked you nicely whether you're a Christian or not, you responded by writing that I should go ahead and remove your posts.

So I did.

The reason I moved this thread to General Theological Issues from Ex-Christian Life is that it's a general theological issue. The reason I moved your rant from Testimonies to Rants was because it's a rant, not a testimony. You know, you could take the time to examine the index page which shows all the fora on the site in order to try and figure out where a topic should go. At least, that might be one way to get people to take you seriously.

I explained that the Ex-Christian Life forum is not for Christians, and that's the reason I was asking if you're a Christian. There are only two fora on this whole site where Christians posts are regulated and you posted in both of them, and in both of them I asked if you're a Christian, and both times, you refused to answer. I can only conclude from what I've seen that you're about nine to thirteen years old and more in need of attention from adults than real theological discussion with adults.

No, you're still not in trouble, but if you want to be treated like an adult, watch what adults do, think about why they may be doing those things, and try to do the same.

If you want to find a prophecy board, try using a search engine. There are probably thousands of such sites. Considering how little effort you put into figuring out how this site works, such as the fact that forum titles have something to do with the type of material posted in them, then it's no surprise to me that you've been unable to find any prophecy sites to your liking.

I wouldn't point you to a Christian prophecy board any more than I would let a friend drive drunk.

• Super Moderator
I wouldn't point you to a Christian prophecy board any more than I would let a friend drive drunk.

And I wouldn't point you to a Christian prophecy board any more than I would let a Catholic priest babysit my kids.

(Come on, keep it going. We might as well find some use for this thread.)

• Super Moderator

I wouldn't point you to a Christian prophecy board any more than I would go to the men's room with Ted Haggard.

And I wouldn't point you to a Christian prophecy board any more than I would let a Catholic priest babysit my kids.

And I wouldn't point you to a Christian prophecy board any more than I would expect a meaningful dialog about evolution with a Young Earth Creationist.