Goodbye Jesus

www.onlinechristianityteacher.com

OnlineChristianityTeacher

OCT, before you start spreading the gospel, perhaps you should read Philippians 2:3

Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility regard others as better than yourselves.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OnlineChristianityTeacher

• Ouroboros

• nightflight

• Deva

"Matthew 24:14 (King James Version)

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come."

Hello,

"The Lion's Den"

It looks like I am in the right place - I have just made a new website: "onlinechristianityteacher.com".

There is also a forum on it if you wanted to respond to any material.

Best wishes,

Philip.

I did visit your site but since I have an old computer much of it wouldn't load well.

Technical problems aside, I didn't see much else that would trigger my interest.

I did notice that your God is Jesus, which doesn't inspire my confidence that your teachings are sound.

There seem to be plenty of Christian teachers in the world and a couple of them already reside on this forum.

If you truly have no wish or interest for Jesus, I would be sorry to hear it, but that of course is your perogative and you would have no need to respond to this post again.

OnlineChristianityTeacher.com

Matthew 24:14 (King James Version)

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

I think it's time for YOU to shake the dust off your feet.

[P.S. I hate it when Christians can't recognise biblical references.]

I did visit your site but since I have an old computer much of it wouldn't load well.

Technical problems aside, I didn't see much else that would trigger my interest.

I did notice that your God is Jesus, which doesn't inspire my confidence that your teachings are sound.

There seem to be plenty of Christian teachers in the world and a couple of them already reside on this forum.

Your opinion noted :-).

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

• Super Moderator

At last! A teacher who knows the True Message and can inform all of us who got it all wrong.

I think this is the first time for that.

OCT, before you start spreading the gospel, perhaps you should read Philippians 2:3

Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility regard others as better than yourselves.

Thank you.

Oh, its a one line and two word answer type. I am just so disappointed. Nothing to indicate an actual human being on the other end here.

At last! A teacher who knows the True Message and can inform all of us who got it all wrong.

I think this is the first time for that.

That must be Jesus (certainly not me) :-).

Oh, its a one line and two word answer type. I am just so disappointed. Nothing to indicate an actual human being on the other end here.

In fairness, I seem to be replying to about 1 comment a minute (to my mind at least) :-).

I think it's time for YOU to shake the dust off your feet.

[P.S. I hate it when Christians can't recognise biblical references.]

Your opinion noted :-).

In fairness, I seem to be replying to about 1 comment a minute (to my mind at least) :-).

OK, granted. I, for one, will back off and give you the floor to actually make a coherent statement that doesn't involve simply pasting a Bible verse quote.

Write us something compelling that you think will make us listen to you.

If you truly have no wish or interest for Jesus, I would be sorry to hear it, but that of course is your perogative and you would have no need to respond to this post again.

No, I have no wish or interest for Jesus. Been there, done that, got the scars. I guarantee you too that most of the posters here will feel the same. So again, do you think that you have anything to say to the people here that they haven't heard before? Do you have some new spin?

Or Matthew 24:34 : 34Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

Your savior is a couple thousand years late, by his own timeline. :lmao:

• Super Moderator

I think maybe his opinion should just be noted, then perhaps he'll move along.

No, I have no wish or interest for Jesus. Been there, done that, got the scars.

I am really sorry to hear that.

I guarantee you too that most of the posters here will feel the same. So again, do you think that you have anything to say to the people here that they haven't heard before? Do you have some new spin?

Hmm, good question - well, you could always check out my website, as there are some videos (OnlineChristianityTeacher.com) and a forum if you have further questions about Christianity (OnlineChristianityTeacher.com/Forum). :-)

Or Matthew 24:34 : 34Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

Your savior is a couple thousand years late, by his own timeline. :lmao:

Par, are you sure this is not GH? The address is UK. :)

Hmm, good question - well, you could always check out my website, as there are some videos (OnlineChristianityTeacher.com) and a forum if you have further questions about Christianity

Does your forum have more than just quotes of Matthew 24:14?

Your savior is a couple thousand years late, by his own timeline.

Good point and I admit that is a difficult question for me to answer properly and quickly (my ignorance) - although perhaps other Christianity teachers (hopefully on this forum) might have no problem :-). I am going to sleep now (about 1:10pm in the UK and am working tomorrow). Please checkout the forum post I made there just now: "onlinechristianityteacher.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=11" and have written the question there and will try to answer it or get someone more knowledgeable than me to do so. :-)

Thank you all and goodbye - sorry sleep calls. :-).

Actually, the forum is new and only has two questions - checkout the main web page: "OnlineChristianityTeacher.com". Off to sleep :-).

I've got a question for you. You, of course, read the prophecy about the Son of Man coming back before that generation was dead (didn't happen - they're all long dead). There is another prediction by Jesus of his imminent return:

NIV Matthew 10:23

23. When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. I tell you the truth, you will not finish going through the cities of Israel before the Son of Man comes.

This speaks to the spreading of the gospel by the apostles. Would you say this prophecy came true? Or are you still waiting?

Along those same lines, if God/Jesus is eternal and unchanging, then what of his instructions as follows:

NIV Matthew 10:5-6

5. These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: "Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans.

6. Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel.

We are not the "lost sheep of Israel."

You're barking up the wrong tree. UNLESS you think that Jesus/God changed his mind... Do you think that the mission was altered, the eternal plan scrapped, and that Jesus had no clue about what the fuck he was doing when he said the above quote?

Are you as clueless as he was before he passed away?

That's the only one he ever read.

I've got a question for you. You, of course, read the prophecy about the Son of Man coming back before that generation was dead (didn't happen - they're all long dead). There is another prediction by Jesus of his imminent return.

Good question - please post in the forum: "OnlineChristianityTeacher.com" if you wanted.

That's the only one he ever read.

Yes, perhaps I seem quite ignorant :-).

Off to sleep :-).
\

You can sleep when the end of the world depends on you?