Goodbye Jesus

www.onlinechristianityteacher.com

OnlineChristianityTeacher

Gheez Hans, aren't there rules for this?

There should be. I think that, at the very least, insisting that all of the interaction take place on another board with which we are not familiar, and whose subject does not interest us, is inappropriate.

But, then, perhaps that's a matter of manners rather than protocol.

OCT clearly does not really care to understand to whom he preaches, nor does he care to deal with any issues in this forum. His sole motivation seems to be to increase traffic in his own forum.

Even though it's not on the top of my favorite things, I'd rather read batshit silly preaching in the Lion's Den than repeated dodges.

Perhaps you could show him how to put that quote in his signature so he doesn't have to copy/paste with each post.

That might allow him a couple of additional key strokes with which to deal with challenges.

Goodbye Jesus
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OnlineChristianityTeacher

• Ouroboros

• nightflight

• Deva

Actually, the forum is new and only has two questions - checkout the main web page: "OnlineChristianityTeacher.com". Off to sleep :-).

Lo and behold, one of them is not even a question but is of course a quote from Matthew 24:14. You should change the name of your site to Matthew 24:14.com.

You can sleep when the end of the world depends on you?

Not me - it depends on Jesus :-).

Matthew 24:14 (King James Version)

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Lo and behold, one of them is not even a question but is of course a quote from Matthew 24:14. You should change the name of your site to Matthew 24:14.com.

In fairness, I was directly responding to a question that someone in this thread asked.

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

You can sleep when the end of the world depends on you?

Not me - it depends on Jesus :-).

Well if it depends on Jesus, why are YOU here?

There should be. I think that, at the very least, insisting that all of the interaction take place on another board with which we are not familiar, and whose subject does not interest us, is inappropriate. Etc.

Your opinion noted.

Preaching the Gospel? :-)

There should be. I think that, at the very least, insisting that all of the interaction take place on another board with which we are not familiar, and whose subject does not interest us, is inappropriate. Etc.

Your opinion noted.

Do stop saying that. It's incredibly annoying. Either talk to us - really talk to us - or go away and take your website with you. Please?

Your opinion noted.

Congrats, you are plainly a troll. How was the nap, btw?

Do stop saying that. It's incredibly annoying. Either talk to us - really talk to us - or go away and take your website with you. Please?

I had made the point before, that responses were coming in almost by the minute. Anyway, I am going to sleep, so if people want to stop replying to this thread now, that is fine with me.

OnlineChristianityTeacher.com

Preaching the Gospel? :-)

but you just said it depends on Jesus. Make up your mind, will ya?

Congrats, you are plainly a troll. How was the nap, btw?

Sleep wanted, not a nap :-).

I had made the point before, that responses were coming in almost by the minute. Anyway, I am going to sleep, so if people want to stop replying to this thread now, that is fine with me.

but you just said it depends on Jesus. Make up your mind, will ya?

= "The Great Commission".

Sleep wanted, not a nap :-).

Then why do you keep coming back to this thread? You are here even as I type this, I can see your name at the bottom of the screen.

6 User(s) are reading this topic

4 members, 1 guests, 1 anonymous users

1. nightflight,

2. OnlineChristianityTeacher,

3. FiddlingAround,

4. end3

• Super Moderator

I thought the UK was full of Heathens. Why not troll at home?

Then why do you keep coming back to this thread? You are here even as I type this, I can see your name at the bottom of the screen.

Why do you keep writing? Sorry, I really want to go to sleep and hope that this thread can stop for the moment. :-)

I thought the UK was full of Heathens. Why not troll at home?

:-) "Zzzz"

6 User(s) are reading this topic

4 members, 1 guests, 1 anonymous users

1. nightflight,

2. HanSolo,

3. end3,

4. OnlineChristianityTeacher

He's a lightweight.

That's a first. End3 is called for rules. :HaHa:

The only part I can see is a bit improper is that the first post looks like spam.

Anything particular you consider inappropriate?

He's a lightweight.

;-) ("Zzzz")

The only part I can see is a bit improper is that the first post looks like spam.

Noted. ("Zzzz")

= "The Great Commission".

I've noticed that evangelists and car salespeople behave the same. They both have something to sell, and they both have a commission.

That's a first. End3 is called for rules. :HaHa:

Anything particular you consider inappropriate?

doesn't seem right to use Dave's website as advertising tool. I think it would be different if he "preached the gospel" right here.....but again, not just to advertise. Perhaps he could pay Dave?

I am a closet legalist :HaHa:

I've noticed that evangelists and car salespeople behave the same. They both have something to sell, and they both have a commission.

;-) ("Zzzz")

Why do you keep writing? Sorry, I really want to go to sleep and hope that this thread can stop for the moment. :-)

:lmao: No way! Are you staying just because people are still responding? Priceless.

This website never sleeps, so forget your request. People will keep on posting day and night for the next week in this thread. Lets see how long you can stay up...