Goodbye Jesus

www.onlinechristianityteacher.com

OnlineChristianityTeacher

I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A CHALLENGE TO EVERYONE - PLEASE STOP REPLYING TO THIS THREAD IF IN FACT YOU DO NOT BELIEVE THE QUOTE (Matthew 24:14) AND SO WILL I (OF COURSE, SHOULD I MAKE A NEW THREAD ON "EX-CHRISTIAN", PLEASE DO CRITIQUE AS YOU WISH):

Excuse me? That's stupid. How many do you think believe that quote here in this website? I can count three.

And we won't stop posting, regardless of your demands. Sorry, but this is our website. You don't make the rules.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OnlineChristianityTeacher

• Ouroboros

• nightflight

• Deva

I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A CHALLENGE TO EVERYONE - PLEASE STOP REPLYING TO THIS THREAD IF IN FACT YOU DO NOT BELIEVE THE QUOTE (Matthew 24:14) AND SO WILL I (OF COURSE, SHOULD I MAKE A NEW THREAD ON "EX-CHRISTIAN", PLEASE DO CRITIQUE AS YOU WISH):

Matthew 24:14 (King James Version)

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Well, smart guy, that gospel you so love does this to people and much, much more. So I will reply and tell you that you are on the wrong forum if you wish to fish for suckers willing to take on another mind fuck.

If that doesn't convince you, how about if we just blaspheme the holy spirit and disqualify ourselves from your little charade?

Fuck the holy ghost up the ass with a splintery cross.

Good enough? If not, maybe you can give us a hint what would really piss that mother fucker (literally) off so that he stops sending guys like you trolling for lost sheep around these parts.

Personally, for me I think that I would have no chance without accepting Jesus' sacrifice.

Well, actually you have no chance either way. Cthulhu has spoken.

cthulhu_tract.jpg

PLEASE! Say the chant! You may be spared agonizing pain!

(Borrowed from ContraBardus.Unoriginal I know. :HaHa: )

Thus, you are a tool. It's not because you're Christian, but because the only purpose of this entire thread is to repeatedly say the name of your website, and dodge answering any questions with uncute quips that have no intellectual value.

No one cares about your website, or cares to have a look. You're advertising ploy is simply annoying, and I seriously doubt you've piqued anyone's interest by showing up, making no points, discussion, or even bothering with preaching a word of your 'Lord's Word'. You've not attempted any sort of conversation aside from annoying small talk and the posting of your site address.

Bingo! There it is.

OnlineChristianityTeacher?

More like OvertheCounterTheologian. A one-trick-pony with only one single, solitary product to dipense. Mat.24:14

No thanks. We're not in the market for any today.

OTC, come back when you've read more than just that one verse.

OCT, read this. It lists most of the essays that I have written on the main Ex-Christian site.

The first one, "Heaven, Hell and My Bodhisattva Vow", is My Ex-timony -- The reason that I reject the alleged "salvation" of your religion.

I am never, ever going back to Christianity. I consider it immoral, psychologically abusive, and actively harmful to civil society.

And I shall not be silenced. If you cannot respect our right to speak freely in our own forum, get out and don't come back.

Here is the summation of my current knowledge I think - and it is a "warning" (in the sense of: "please be careful"). Jesus is coming to Judge "the living and the dead". We may have very little time whether to accept or reject him as our Saviour - either because of our own mortality or that the offer of Eternal Life will be withdrawn prior to his Second Coming. Eternal Life is a gift, not something that one can earn. If you have not already accepted (prayed to) Jesus for Eternal Life, please consider making that decision now and repent of your sins/turn from sin etc..

The problem with your doctrine is that it's just talk.

There isn't a single thing holy or certain about it.

This kind of stuff isn't going to mean anything to people that have previously heard it and rejected it.

It's also full of holes according to the Bible.

The Bible indicates that you do have to perform some works to earn salvation.

Jesus was a false prophet.

Jesus was supposed to have had his second coming hundreds of years ago, which is indicated in Matt 24 but you don't believe it because if you did it would wreck your wishful thinking about Jesus coming back to make everything wonderful.

The Bible says false prophets are not from God.

The Bible also says that you don't need Jesus to be saved.

You've ignored that as well, preferring to hop aboard the Christian bandwagon that claims God tossed out his "old" rules and decided to come up with new ones.

Having a Jesus fetish doesn't save anyone, nor can you validate your personal beliefs as being binding reality for others.

OCT~

Your opinion has been noted, filed in triplicate, sent in, sent back, queried, lost, found, subjected to public enquiry, lost again, and finally buried in soft peat for three months and recycled as firelighters.

Thank you, and have a nice day.

Uhh.... why in the fuck would someone come to an Ex-Christian website where nobody believes the Bible, then request to only converse with believers? :Doh::Doh::Doh:

Cuckoo, cuckoo! :crazy:

MODERATOR NOTE:

OCT. You are free to make your impassioned appeals to us to save us from the unthinkable horrors you imagine your god has in store for us after our deaths. I'm sure it causes you anything but PEACE. I'm very sorry you have to live with that belief in your heart towards your fellow humans. That itself must define what it means being in Hell. You have my pity.

But here are my rules for your continued presence here. First, you must stop using every post as an advertising plug for your website. No more www.ihaveadisorder.com plugs. Second, you need to stop with the multi-color, oversized, text postings. It is eye pollution sullying the face of the site. Use regular fonts, with at best occasional bold or italics. In other words, normal writing conventions. Third and final, if you state "opinion noted" repeatedly in place of a response, I will nuke those posts on sight, so don't waste my time or space here with those meaningless replys.

Going forward, if you post any more links to your site in the way you have done, expect me to disemvowel your posts without mercy. What that is, is I will edit your posts removing every vowel in them. Try me, and see what that looks like.

BTW, I know what peace is within myself, and I recognize it in others. From what I see in you with your religion, it is not giving that to you. Very much the contrary. It's gasoline on open flames for you. It's feeding your obsessiveness in tragically negative ways. I would suggest you turn to healthier avenues for your healing.

PEACE

What I've seen here, with the latest Christianbot, is that while he feels the need to evangelize, he is not able to handle any type of confrontation. This person has no spine. He's going to go through life being taken advantage of because he can't stand up for himself.

What that is, is I will edit your posts removing every vowel in them. Try me, and see what that looks like.

The OT in Hebrew?

Sorry...Bible humor...

Love the creativity. :)

Phanta

Here's what that looks like:

WLD LK T MK CHLLNG T VRYN - PLS STP RPLYNG T THS THRD F N FCT Y D NT BLV TH QT (Mtthw 24:14) ND S WLL (F CRS, SHLD MK NW THRD N "X-CHRSTN", PLS D CRTQ S Y WSH):

Mtthw 24:14 (Kng Jms Vrsn)

nd ths gspl f th kngdm shll b prchd n ll th wrld fr wtnss nt ll ntns; nd thn shll th nd cm.

If he doesn't heed, I may go back and disemvowel all of his posts. The posts are still there, it just takes a little more effort to read them. :wicked:

Next step is to put in new vowels:

WALDO LOOK AT MIKA CHILLING AT VERN - PULSE STOP RIP[P]LING TO THUS THIRD OF NO FACT YO DU[H] ANT BELOVE[D] THOU QUITE (Mutt how 24:14) NOD IS WALLY (IF CARS, SHOULD MAKE NOW THIRD IN "X-CHRISTINE", PALS DO CURT QUE SO YEAH WASH):

Actually, I think I skipped a step. The next step is actually to just scramble all the letters, then fill in vowels, and then use the thesaurus to find synonyms, and now you'll get something interesting.

We could make a game out of this.

Here's the procedure:

1. find a quote

2. remove vowels (gutting or devowelize)

3. scramble consonants, or perhaps pick the ones you want (scrambling)

4. put in vowels and make words (revowelize)

5. look up synonyms and replace (thesaurize)

---

I think I've figure out how to make a little competition or game out of this. I might post it tonight. The game would be called: "Re-quoting." And I know what quote to use already...

Heathens,

I am offering answers for you that have it wrong. Please find the answers to your dismal lives at www.meandmyrighteousolelady.com. Please, please, stop your dismal lives now and come ask questions on www.meandmyrighteousolelady.com. I have previously noted your existence and you can find the answers to your still dismal existence at www.meandmyrighteousolelady.com. If you didn't notice, when the bible says something three times you better listen. That is why I mentioned www.meandmy.....well, you know where you are going...

Peace,

from meandtheolelady

End3,

Opium noted... Oops, I mean, opinion noted.

• Super Moderator

What was that website again?

www.nlnchrstnttchr.com

www.nolanchoreistoonottochair.com

Noted :-)

Stop replying to me....."bring me a beer ole lady"

Post are now one a minute...

I dare you to stop replying to meandtheolelady at meandmyolelady.com

A WILD LAKE AT MEEK. "CHILLING OUT", VERN PILES STEEP, REPLAYING IT. THUS, THREAD OF NO FACET, ID NOTE ABLEV (sic) THEE QUIT (Mitt hew 24:14). END IS WELL! (IF CRIES, SHIELD MIKE, NOW THIRD IN "X-CHRISTEN", PLUS IN COURTQ (sic). SO, YOU WASH):

tongues noted :-)

:lmao::funny::lmao:

Guys,

The last three pages have had me laughing out loud and uncontrollably! And I really needed it. Damn close to having tears running down my cheeks. That poor moron.

<Pats the poor moron on the head on the way out.>

Thanks!

Well, smart guy, that gospel you so love does this to people and much, much more. So I will reply and tell you that you are on the wrong forum if you wish to fish for suckers willing to take on another mind fuck.

If that doesn't convince you, how about if we just blaspheme the holy spirit and disqualify ourselves from your little charade?

Fuck the holy ghost up the ass with a splintery cross.

Good enough? If not, maybe you can give us a hint what would really piss that mother fucker (literally) off so that he stops sending guys like you trolling for lost sheep around these parts.

According to some theologies, the ultimate holey spook blasphemy is: The holy spook, gawd, and jeebus do all their works by the power of Satan. Hail Satan!

Now I am SO going to hell. :rolleyes:

So how bout' them Yankees?

#*($ @()#$ @(#@)! :loser: #%(^! @(##! :asshole2: @($*! *&%@! :bj: @*$@~ :brutal_01: @*($! %*^&! :fun: $*(%! #($%! :banghead: @$*%! @($)! :jerkit: They suck.

OCT (or should that be OCD?), I predict that you, yourself will never see heaven nor hell. I also predict that you will become an Ex-Christian at the instant that your physical body dies, if not sooner.

Someone set up us the bomb! For great justice take off every zig!

OCT (or should that be OCD?),

His mother is: OCTomom. Yup. There's a connection there...