Goodbye Jesus

www.onlinechristianityteacher.com

OnlineChristianityTeacher

I am very curious why we are indulging this idiot.

One look at his website and his above arguments proves that he hasn't got even an elementary understanding of the bible.

His website is a joke. All comments have to be "approved" (by who, I wonder) before they post. :loser:

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OnlineChristianityTeacher

• Ouroboros

• nightflight

• Deva

I am very curious why we are indulging this idiot.

One look at his website and his above arguments proves that he hasn't got even an elementary understanding of the bible.

His website is a joke. All comments have to be "approved" (by who, I wonder) before they post. :loser:

Is it time for the thread-killer????

Thread-Gay-Alf.jpg

Thread-Crap-Batman.jpg

Thread-Crap-FingerBaby.jpg

Thread-Crap-Comic_book_guy.jpg

Thread-Crap-Killed_baby_seal.jpg

Misc-Buckle_up.gif

Spam-Protection.jpg

Here is an example of the "answers" he gives in his forum:

THREAD SUBJECT: Omniscience

Post by REDACTED » Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:24 am

If G-d is omniscient, he must have known that Man would "sin"; that "sin" would corrupt all Mankind; and that said corruption would condemn billions of "souls" to eternal torment in hell.

So, knowing all this beforehand, he created Man anyway because he wanted someone to tell him how cool he is (i.e. worship him).

Isn't that extremely cruel and selfish of a "loving" G-d?

Re: Omniscience

Postby philgcdr » Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:10 am

If G-d is omniscient, he must have known that Man would "sin"; that "sin" would corrupt all Mankind; and that said corruption would condemn billions of "souls" to eternal torment in hell.

My Church believes in "annihilation", not "Eternal Torment".

So, knowing all this beforehand, he created Man anyway because he wanted someone to tell him how cool he is (i.e. worship him).

Isn't that extremely cruel and selfish of a "loving" G-d?

If one believes that Jesus was "G-d become flesh", then one cannot criticise Jesus' character.

Wow! What insightful, fresh, awesome answers! It boggles the mind! :eek:

The Alf picture...AM...nightmares... :ugh:

I went and saw the movie Paranormal Activity on Halloween. Really terrifying. But that godawful demon in it does not compare to Alf. :HaHa:

"G-d?" I guess they're doing the quote scramble too. Perhaps it stands for "Gouda?"

You forgot, "challenging!" Don't forget, "challenging!"

"I was really challenged by his insightful, fresh, awesome answers!"

Someone set up us the bomb! For great justice take off every zig!

:funny: You know what you doing.

Ah hell, another one. Times like this I ;miss Grandpa Harley.

Times like this, even I miss Grandpa Harley.

Ah hell, another one. Times like this I ;miss Grandpa Harley.

Yeah, me too.

I post the website on the Internet Hate Machine every once in a while to see if the bored trolls can find out a way to destroy it. Shouldn't be long now.

You forgot, "challenging!" Don't forget, "challenging!"

"I was really challenged by his insightful, fresh, awesome answers!"

Yes, challenging. Thanks for reminding me.

Now I need a brain enema.

Well if it depends on Jesus, why are YOU here?

Preaching the Gospel? :-)

Matthew 24:14 (King James Version)

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Because your god is too feeble to do it himself.

I have to wonder if OCT has become aware yet that the Bible also has another section called the Old Testament. I understand that it also has two or three cut and pasteable quotes from God Almighty.

Nah. That would be too tough.

<Sound of crickets chirping...>

I sense that not strong, the Holy Spirit in this one is. Disappointing, he is.

I think we hurt his widdle feelings. Isn't there a thou shalt not covering that?

I think we hurt his widdle feelings. Isn't there a thou shalt not covering that?

"Thou shalt not embarrass the Lord thy God by thy dumbassery, starting silly websites and being the fool in the presumption of thy own wisdom. Surely thy own folly shall be visted upon thee in my holy rebuke!" Hezekiah 6:18

Just noticed this back on page 5.

Can we get a Mod edit this post (^ above) and break those links to his site?

He can't teach anyone much more than Matt. 24:14, but I still see no reason to send any traffic there. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

The OCD possibility occurred to me, I wondered at the ethics of engaging with OCT. It was essential not to back down to him. Too many issues at stake.

Im glad Antlerman did such a fabulous compassionate reply see post #111, that nevertheless laid down the law and custom of the day.

Some observations of my own...

Much you will find obvious, but I have Aspergers Syndrome so I have to reason things out a bit.

His use of the KJV contrasted with his relaxed communication style, prior to Kissing Hanks Ass. He must be a KJV only type. His fixation with Mat 24:14 indicates a lack of knowledge of the Bible at the most basic level. Or its reflective as a sort of cathartic culmination of readings of other verses of the Bible. Neither he, nor his theology has any depth.

Apparently not knowing how to include the Mat 24:14 in his signature, inferred by the obvious boost in efficiency to be gained. Lacking the technical competence to post, how is he going to run a forum.

There are plenty of sites around that cater to his perspective, why start ANOTHER ONE. Is it that he does not get along with others? That he wants to be in charge? I suspect "control issues" is an overwhelming factor as his objectives, Evangelism and being a Webmaster, are beyond his expertise, yet he starts out anyway and is out of his depth.

Further evidence of the control issues is the All Caps, increasingly larger colored font of his post 97# immediately responding at least in part to the previous 2 posts. This was a desperate plea for an honourable retreat, worded as a "challenge" exacerbated the situation beyond my expectations. It was comparable to the Striesand Effect.

In contrast, according to another poster, posts on his forums are subject to approval.

The displayed repeated and profound inability to see things like others, combined with the evidence of lack of expertise in Technical Skills, His Subject that he intents to teach, and his ignorance of his ignorance as a cluster of information suggests a lack of intelligence. This is consistent with the findings that Dogma and Intelligence are inversely related.

Kommissar...

Interesting overview; I think you said a lot there concerning our visitor. I've noticed as well that these types of people often have a bit of a "prophet" complex. They believe that they have a special sense of "vision" about it all, and often engage in repetitive "chanting", as if somehow the "statement" will have a "magical" effect upon the mob.

They often believe that they've been given "special" powers as well; where they need not indulge in astute intellectual banter, but merely repeat Bible quotes and various theories.

I've noticed as well that these types of people often have a bit of a "prophet" complex.

U sure its not just plain old not being able stop following a biblical directive to convert everyone when its proven fruitless? Often I notice there are people that go through the motions of attempting to convert and dont seem to react to people soundly and repeatedly rebuffing their arguments.

They believe that they have a special sense of "vision" about it all, and often engage in repetitive "chanting", as if somehow the "statement" will have a "magical" effect upon the mob. They often believe that they've been given "special" powers as well; where they need not indulge in astute intellectual banter, but merely repeat Bible quotes and various theories.

My take on this phenomenon is connected with someone spouting Bible Verse and sometimes Phrases of Significance (PoS) in a chain one leading to another, it was the capital letters for Proper Nouns that gave it away (im recalling a series of comments by a YouTube user, Yunginspirit follow link for some crazy stuff if your bored http://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet?all_comments&v=DPKZVqEr6V8). They were used like it was not an issue that the audience were not acquainted with the meaning the PoS had for them.

It's not necessarily an expectation per se on their part that it will have a similar effect on us. We might throw ideas and information to them that they cannot handle, by reciting the PoS, it allows them to retreat into a Theological Comfort Zone and blot out our input. Thus they are incapable of responding let alone engaging us in their evangelism, their evangelism takes on the wooden and familiar form of spewing Bible Verse etc

Oh well, ClassicChinaDoll wants me to get some milk for her coffee so im off.

Antlerman,

I think the verse you're looking for is the one that goes something like, "If you don't knock it off already about my bald head and lack of brains, i'll send some wild bears to maul your heathen ass!" Or something like that.

We'll see :-).

That's what she said.

:lmao:

*chuckle*

You know, mods on other boards just ban people.

I know, bo-ring!

P

:lmao: Damn, I am so sorry I missed all the fun on this thread!

I would hope that the OP would reread this thread and see that he contributed next to nothing. I almost stopped reading wih so many Gad-damned "Opinion noted"....but then I would have missed all the great posts that came later.

the mark of someone not secure in their beliefs....making other's posts contingent on the forum's owner's approval. How sad for his God to have him as a representative.