Goodbye Jesus

Zomg! I Don't Think I'll Sleep Tonight Thanks To Criss

Mriana

ZOMGitCriss has a halloween story from Judges 19:17-the end. I had to look and see if she was right and well, have I said that the Bile is a vile and horrendous book before?

And I thought I had read it all many times, but somehow I missed that one and wish I still had. Now, I could relate it to the Orsis/Isis story, but Isis chopped him up and he returned, this woman does not, so it doesn't quite relate nor does it make it any better. :(

I remember that story. There are a lot of horrific stories in the Bible, and I can't figure out how I managed to dismiss them while being Christian.

I'm not sure how I did either. I guess because they are not emphasized in favour of the good/nice ones.

Ya, this vid reminded me of the story, I did remember it once she got going....most of these stories I had trouble just ignoring even as a christian, and I believe were one of the major catalysts for me finally turning my back on bible-god once and for all. Even if I could somehow believe the rest of it, I could never just ignore these tales (and the many others just like it) anymore.