Goodbye Jesus

Nova Judgment Day Intelligent Design On Trial

Vigile

That looks good and I even started watching a bit of it, but will wait till later to go through the whole shebang.

I heard the ID ppl got fucking slaughtered.

It was pretty funny. They even had a conservative judge appointed by Bush and submitted by Santorim.

When their star witness was asked "couldn't your definition of what is science also be applied to astrology?" he was forced to concede yes. When asked what research IDers had performed they were forced to concede that there is no ID research; nada, zip.

It was pretty funny. They even had a conservative judge appointed by Bush and submitted by Santorim.

When their star witness was asked "couldn't your definition of what is science also be applied to astrology?" he was forced to concede yes. When asked what research IDers had performed they were forced to concede that there is no ID research; nada, zip.

Roflmao. Sounds like they just got straight up fucked.

Lol, love that one sound bite, "It makes people stupid!".

Haha very good. Does my heart good to see us winning the big battles even if that doesn't silence the ID-ers. If they had any dignity they'd admit to the stunning defeat of all their best "evidence" for ID, at least that it isn't scientific.

Also I knew the rebuttal for the irreducible complexity argument but hadn't seen the example to counteract the flaggelum so that was a good educational experience.

Ken Miller was also a Catholic biologist so the IDers can't claim anymore that evolution is an atheist conspiracy to force atheism on students.

It amazes me to see the lengths that people will go in defending a dogma that is not supported by realitity.

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve seen it twice now and love every minute of it. What I thought was most interesting are the two christians that perjured themselves (for Christ, so it was okay) during the trial. Why did they feel the need to lie? Didn’t they trust Jesus? :thanks: