Goodbye Jesus

Is The Bible By Nature, Depressing ?

Franko47

I had a teacher like that: legs from the floor all the way up to her perfect ass--and she was a flirt, too!

I'm jealous...mine never flirted. She just shook her boobs when she wrote on the board!

Or when the boobs are so big and full that they act as erasers.

We seemingly only need a god when we are depressed, so the ministers actively keep the people depressed by telling them that they are sinners that are going to hell, no matter what, so that they can keep cashing in on their depression. "I need a new Hummer, oh wait, I will give them the hell sermon."

I had a teacher like that: legs from the floor all the way up to her perfect ass--and she was a flirt, too!

I'm jealous...mine never flirted. She just shook her boobs when she wrote on the board!

Or when the boobs are so big and full that they act as erasers.

We seemingly only need a god when we are depressed, so the ministers actively keep the people depressed by telling them that they are sinners that are going to hell, no matter what, so that they can keep cashing in on their depression. "I need a new Hummer, oh wait, I will give them the hell sermon."

Exact-a-mundo. That was one of the things that drove me away from church in general and Ass of Gawd in particular. It also caused me to do the study that ultimately led me to realize the whole thing was bullshit.

And now that you mention it, I remember eraser boobs, too.