Goodbye Jesus

What A Fucking Bitch! Miss California Contestant...

wannabewise

Stupid, Hateful, and in line with the biblical view of the issue.

:twitch: Nice of her to reveal her feelings before the competition. I think she's done for.

She calls herself Miss Beverly Hills, but lives in Pasadena (about 40 miles from BH)? What a dumb ho....

I guess I could have credited her for not cherry picking, except for how she embraces parts of the bible that decree that homosexuals should be killed, yet not seem to have any moral struggles with dishonestly self proclaiming herself Miss Beverly Hills (lying?) and she eschews biblical worldliness and modesty standards (and probably some involving the place of them there wimin) in her plans to run for Miss California. To specifically seek out and embrace the hateful parts, while ignoring more enlightened passages that espouse values such as not honesty, or even passages that are not self serving--that is one reprehensible bigot.

She's a Christian. There is no evil, hypocrisy, or bigotry they won't engage in for their faith.

*Gets stopwatch out*

How long before there's a sex tape ya think? :wicked:

Looks like Carrie Prejean started a bad trend. The next beauty queen hopeful will claim she carries a .45 to kill gays on the spot.

I guess I could have credited her for not cherry picking, except for how she embraces parts of the bible that decree that homosexuals should be killed, yet not seem to have any moral struggles with dishonestly self proclaiming herself Miss Beverly Hills (lying?) and she eschews biblical worldliness and modesty standards (and probably some involving the place of them there wimin) in her plans to run for Miss California. To specifically seek out and embrace the hateful parts, while ignoring more enlightened passages that espouse values such as not honesty, or even passages that are not self serving--that is one reprehensible bigot.

And I bet she eats Lobster during her austacious trips to the Beverly Hills.

The pic of her looks damn creepy, if you ask me. Like an evil little girl doll.

And yeah, from Pasadena, and claims "Miss Beverly Hills?" What a self-involved retarded little skank.

And I concur with BN, I'm waiting for the sex tape to come out. I wonder if she will be drunk, making out with girls.

Pasadena is a weird town. Everyone there is either upper class or down in the ghetto; there are very few intermediate middle-class areas. Pasadena is also closer to the ideal of "old money" than BH is. If some 5th Avenue bluebloods were to relocate to L.A., they'd probably choose Pasadena (or Hancock Park) over Beverly Hills or the Hollywood Hills. Among the old money elite, Pasadena would be a more prestigious address (not to mention less Jewish) than Beverly Hills... although BH doesn't have a ghetto.

Also, Pasadena always seemed to be full of religious nuts. There was a Vineyard church there that was an outpost of the "Toronto Blessing." I got dragged there once by some friends and it scared the shit out of me. Also, it seems to be home base for many a wacky new age hippie cult.

You said it!! I thought she looked mean too. :o

neo

At least she knows that part of her bible....now for her to learn the part about women stepping out of bounds.

To be honest, she looked like a cunt from the start.

You both said it. She's probably one fucked up crazy bitch. I can only imagine how insane she would be in the sack. And then stalking you afterward. Oh man. There probably is some freaky sex-video/pics out there. Her and some crucifix in a lesbian 3-way or something. She hates herself. Oh yeah.

mwc

You both said it. She's probably one fucked up crazy bitch. I can only imagine how insane she would be in the sack. And then stalking you afterward. Oh man. There probably is some freaky sex-video/pics out there. Her and some crucifix in a lesbian 3-way or something. She hates herself. Oh yeah.

mwc

I would actually suspect her to be not so great in bed.

Isn't she supposed to wear a veil according to a literal reading of 1 Corinthians 7?

At least she knows that part of her bible....now for her to learn the part about women stepping out of bounds.

So true!

Christian women are supposed to shut up. Or is that just one of those "cultural" verses they removed?

Isn't she supposed to wear a veil according to a literal reading of 1 Corinthians 7?

No shit. And I hope she shuts up in church, and plans on submitting to her man like the church does to Jesus. Even insincerely.

Shouldn't there be some of our Christians here to defend her? Kathlene? End3?

That's only while she's praying. Something which I doubt she does very often.

I'm sure when she goes into her closet to pray she dons a veil </sarcasm>

BTW, is she naked in that picture? It sort of looks that way based on the parts we can see. :Hmm:

Girls twice as pretty as her are a dime a dozen here in Moscow and St Petersburg and they don't have the same snarky attitude. But then I hate the SoCal culture for the most part. Guess I have a Barton Fink thing going on.

Wait a minute, What's the non-literal reading 1 Corinthians 11?

Wait a minute, What's the non-literal reading 1 Corinthians 11?

I was getting chapter 7 confused with chapter 11, but one could make the case that Paul's commandment about women wearing veils was culturally relative because he says if it would cause strife in your church, then it's not a required custom, but then that would mean acknowledging moral relativism and in fundamentalism, that's evil. At least that's what I think he's saying here:
Judge for yourselves: is it proper for a woman to pray to God with her head unveiled? 14Does not nature itself teach you that if a man wears long hair, it is degrading to him, 15but if a woman has long hair, it is her glory? For her hair is given to her for a covering. 16But if anyone is disposed to be contentious—we have no such custom, nor do the churches of God.

*Gets another stopwatch out*

So, after she flames-out in the competition, how long before she files a "religious discrimination" lawsuit? After that, how long before a sex-tape (with a bonus if is is a lesbian tape) comes out?

Bets are open people!