Goodbye Jesus

Institution For Creation Research

Oddity

So someone on my Facebook just became a fan of these morons. Since I don't want to burn any bridges, I'm just gonna post the site here. Whether you want to tear it apart or try to defend it - have fun.

Ah, Facebook. I avoid trouble by just hiding all updates from the people who feel like sharing the most inane stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

What's Going on, Son?!? ... SHEER MADNESS .. "Defend them (are you kidding)"?!?

I was at another forum yesterday and was reading how the "universe was created in six-days". It sort of begs the question EXACTLY HOW DOES THAT WORK OUT?!? Everyone may have missed the PBS Interview with the creationist movement’s Ken Ham of ICR who was interviewed just after a shot of him putting a riding saddle on a triceratops, (at their museum).

People end up losing the fragile 'beliefs' courtesy & thanks to the "lack of answers" coming out of ICR. I am afraid of their insane distortion of the Bible and narrow views with that,. They're are remembered most for lying And, They'R are remembered for the 'hatchet jobs' on neo~Darwinian evolution by Henry Moris(sp.).

These people dont even know what the "red-shift" ("shift unto the red spectrum") is. I feel it would be of interest to use some mathematical computations. Not rubbing two sticks together,. I would think usage of a CRAY Super Computer would be of value to them. Instead of a Institution For Creation Research "Museum"

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

Some have no satisfactory answers from these perfect Christians. With their pretty Theologies. Boy, Sci. (Science) must be harder than they thought. NO EFFORTS were put into doing any science. A lot of times a person can no longer ignore this, no answers.

_________

And stood before the Israel/through Mary who was ready to give birth, to devour CHRIST as soon as he was born

Everyone may have missed the PBS Interview with the creationist movement’s Ken Ham of ICR who was interviewed just after a shot of him putting a riding saddle on a triceratops, (at their museum).

I didn't see the PBS interview, but it appears that either they or you have jumbled some of the details. Ken Ham is the head of Answers In Genesis, not the Institute for Creation Research. The museum was probably the one in Kentucky that is run by Answers In Genesis.

Not that it matters much whether one is talking about icr or aig... both packs of morons have their "scientists" sign statements of faith that require them to see da wholly babble as true no matter what. Gee, and morontheists wonder why we point at them and laugh when they call that "science" and brag that "scientists have found that da babble blah yadda"... :lmao:

Not that it matters much whether one is talking about icr or aig... both packs of morons have their "scientists" sign statements of faith that require them to see da wholly babble as true no matter what. Gee, and morontheists wonder why we point at them and laugh when they call that "science" and brag that "scientists have found that da babble blah yadda"... :lmao:

I fully agree. I was just straightening out some details, not defending the silly organizations. ;)

Apparently this organization has a graduate school, offering masters degrees in science education fields :eek:. After looking at the graduate catalog, I don't see how they can fit their teachings of a young Earth when they are also teaching radiometric decay series like the uranium-thorium or potassium-argon methods, which themselves have half lives far greater than the 6,000 year Bible teaching. I guess they rectify this through an "accelerated decay model within a biblical young Earth history." Riiiighht.... :Hmm:

Then again, this school is having a hard time with accreditation (see the wikipedia link for more info), and rightly so, especially if their courses are psuedoscientifc at its core. "Now lets learn the geological factors behind Noah's flood. Timmy, what do you think happened?" "Goddidit by miraculously causing the ocean levels to rise above the highest points on Earth" "Very good Timmy, A+".

While these places are typically not misleading to those who are well informed about science in general, institutions such as these can mislead people (christians normally) who do not have as much of a background in science in believing that there actually is research taking place.

Brilliant!

What these idiots are doing is trying to find evidence that fits their pre-drawn conclusions, instead of what real scientists do by looking at evidence and trying to draw conclusions. :wicked: