Goodbye Jesus

To All Of God's Critics

Thumbelina

Hey! Thumbelina!

There are still unanswered questions here. Do you want to keep your thread going?

There's something I wanted to write on here but I did not put it together yet. smile.png

Welcome back, gosh how long has it been? :-)

:) Hello midnight, hope you're OK .

Here's something else for you to ignore, Thumbelina!

wink.png

I notice that you've added this site... http://www.provethebible.net/index.htm ...to your profile.

Well now, this page... http://www.provethebible.net/T1/Universe.htm ...has a section featuring the question, "Where did the universe come from?"  2.) According to Secularism.   Here... http://www.provethebible.net/T2-Verac/C-0802.htm

Skipping quickly over the outdated quotes...

(Eddington!  Are you serious?  Wendytwitch.gif )

The spelling errors...

(That's Planck, not Plank!  One's a piece of wood -  the other was a physicist.   WendyDoh.gif  )

The scientific inaccuracies...

(No!  PageofCupsNono.gif  The Big Bang was not an explosion and it's totally wrong to liken it to one.)

And the misleading descriptions...

(No!  PageofCupsNono.gif   The Big Bang itself doesn't 'believe' in the eternality of the universe.  It's a natural physical process that describes the ultra-rapid expansion of the early universe.  It doesn't believe in anything.)

...we come to this.

--Where That Leaves Us

In summary, the two most widely accepted scientific theories on the origin on the universe agree on two things:

--------------------------------1) the universe as we know it had a definite beginning.

--------------------------------and

--------------------------------2) the cause of the universe somehow pre-existed the universe itself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#2 is correct Thumbelina... but not in the way you'd like.

Our universe was pre-existed by an eternal, self-reproducing fractal Multiverse.  No Creator is needed, thank you very much!  No supernaturalism required.  We are living in an entirely NATURAL eternal Multiverse.

You can find out all about it (or in your case, probably not) here...

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/22/science/space/planck-satellite-shows-image-of-infant-universe.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

http://alumni.stanford.edu/get/page/magazine/article/?article_id=32024

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaotic_Inflation_theory

Oh... and in case you're inclined to dismiss this as, 'Just a theory that's not supported by any evidence."  ...lookee here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laura_Mersini-Houghton

There is now good observational confirmation of five of her predictions.  

So, our universe is just one of zillions, none of which require a god to exist.

Read it and weep!

BAA

• 2 weeks later...

Thumbelina is the Miley Cyrus of Ex-C.  Just sayin'.

Thumbelina is the Miley Cyrus of Ex-C.  Just sayin'.

Twerkalina. I can just imagine her tongue coming out of her mouth like Miley and then quoting some scripture....

Jesus is almost here, Thumb!

(wow, I can't believe that this thread is still alive and kicking)

No answers, like the rest of xianity. Glad to see you again, OC!

No answers, like the rest of xianity. Glad to see you again, OC!

I highlighted the part of your post I agree with :P

However the other part sorta suggests you missed me lol. I know I miss you guys when I'm not on here. I actually think of you all. Some of your antics sometimes make me smile.

Yes, the signs show that the end is near but no one knows the day or hour.

The email I got said Tuesday at 10:00 am. You're allowed two carry-on pieces of luggage.

• Like 1

The email I got said Tuesday at 10:00 am. You're allowed two carry-on pieces of luggage.

Then a false prophet emailed ya!!! How you doin', midnite?

Like I said. She's the Miley Cyrus of the Lions Den.

A little Twerk is all it takes.

Doing good. Enjoying the transition into fall.

The thread died but on the third day its soul was tied to its reanimated body in order that the thread's father would be able to forgive us all.

• Like 2

The thread died but on the third day its soul was tied to it's reanimated body in order that the tread's father would be able to forgive us all.

No, this thread has no father.

It has a mother though, and she has given birth to an holy thing which liveth forever. Not one jot or tittle of her posts shall pass away. This computer may pass away, but her words shall never change.  She must be venerated. 

• Like 1

The thread died but on the third day its soul was tied to its reanimated body in order that the thread's father would be able to forgive us all.

It has a mother though, and she has given birth to an holy thing which liveth forever. Not one jot or tittle of her posts shall pass away. This computer may pass away, but her words shall never change.  She must be venerated. 

I can understand why that might be confusing.  The thread is its own father.  The thread is also the personal, yet disembodied, divinely-magical force that impregnated its own mother because she never had sexual relations with any man.  It's the mystery of the thread's nature.

• Like 1

Doing good. Enjoying the transition into fall.

:) Yeah, cool weather can be nice.

I can understand why that might be confusing.  The thread is its own father.  The thread is also the personal, yet disembodied, divinely-magical force that impregnated its own mother because she never had sexual relations with any man.  It's the mystery of the thread's nature.

It is confusing. The thread is not only it's own father, it is also it's own son.  I remember an old song called  "I am my own Grandpa". Does it work like that then?

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

It is confusing. The thread is not only it's own father, it is also it's own son.  I remember an old song called  "I am my own Grandpa". Does it work like that then?

Damn that's a weird song, but I've heard it before. What is weirder than the song is the fact that I heard it when I was 13 while playing a game in which I was a stick figure, running away from a dog that was trying to bite the stick figure's cock.

I got all excited about answering this until I saw how many pages there were and that conversation had probably moved on by now sad.png

But fuckit, I'm God I can do what I like mad.gif

1.Will the beings you create be equal to you or less powerful?

Equal unless they want to be more or less powerful.

2.What degree of free will will you allow to those beings?

All the free will unless they want less free will.

3.How will you prevent those beings from hurting you, each other and their creation?

I/They/It are unable to be hurt, unless I/they/it chooses to be hurt.

4.What will you do with those beings who break your rules?

THERE ARE NO RULES. Unless they make their own rules, in which case their punishment is having to follow their own stupid rules.

Also if anyone decides they didn't actually want to have been bought into existence I can easily and painlessly make it so it never even happened.

This

THERE ARE NO RULES. Unless they make their own rules, in which case their punishment is having to follow their own stupid rules.