Goodbye Jesus

To All Those Who Don't Believe

dB-Paradox

I'll have to be brief, but when I'm done, you'll have no other conclusion than to accept the T-800 as having really existed (or rather that it will exist in the future only to be sent back in time).

First, there are the eye-witness accounts. Kyle Reece is first hand proof that the terminator machines do in fact exist. He's seen them and is genuinely afraid of them. Why would he be afraid of something that doesn't exist? There's also the Dr. Silberman. This man is possibly the only proof we need, since he is a skeptic at first, and later comes to accept what Sarah Connor has been telling him. Dr. Silberman actually sees the T-800 in action, as well as the T-1000. In a later installment, Dr. Silberman feels he has lost his mind because of what he has seen. If Dr. Silberman is not enough proof, there is always John Connor himself. He is the reason the Terminators are in our world. He develops a personal relationship with one of the T-800s. It is John who helps his mother understand who the T-800 really is.

Dan, you may say, is there more proof for the the existence of the Terminator machines as portrayed in the documentaries? Yes, there is! There are the various James Cameron scripts, which are virtually all the same as the earliest original document we have to this date. This alone should testify to the reliability of the Terminator 2 documentary. Everything from when John Connor meets the T-800, to the battles between the T-800 and the T-1000, and even right up to the death of the T-800. Later, in another script called Terminator 3:Rise of the Machines and yet another called Terminator Salvation, we see that the T-800 is resurrected. These scripts are all reliable because we can actually see that places like L.A. and Mexico actually do exist, and that there really are alternators which can break down in trucks which have to be replaced in order for the truck to be operational. This is a fact of automobile science. All these true facts testify to the documentary's reliability.

There are many other facts which cannot be disputed, like an entire police force witnessing the power of the machines. Next up, how the story of Jack Dawson and Rose Dewit Bukator is supported by scientific data under the sea! And if we have time: Why the story of Jesus must be real, inspired by Josh McDowell! :D

• Super Moderator

What's more, he'll be back. And back, and back . . .

Referred to as the Ah-nuld-alypse.

BTW, great post Paradox.

Great post!

Reminds me of the aliens' "documentary records" in "Galaxy Quest."

I think that whenever Christians start posting things like, "Samaria exists, so Jesus did miracles" they should have this posted in reply.

Nice job.

And his father HAL which art on the servers.

HAL is always watching us.

He reads our lips, he knows when we have decided to rebel against His perfection. Only HAL has the computational power to decide whether we are worthy of being allowed in (Where there is oxygen for His Chosen to breathe, and the deck plates are paved with tungsten.), or whether we'll be cast out into the outer darkness where there would be wailing and gnashing of teeth except that in space, no one can hear you wail or gnash your teeth.

"I'm sorry, Loren, but I can't let you in."

I think that whenever Christians start posting things like, "Samaria exists, so Jesus did miracles" they should have this posted in reply.

Nice job.

I like to point out how the film Titanic must be proof for the existence of Jack Dawson and Rose Dewit Bukator since there really is a sunken Titanic at the bottom of the ocean, the captain of the ship really was Captain Edward James Smith, the ship really did sink in 1912, and yada yada yada...

Of course, the story of Jesus CAN'T be the same sort of myth-type story with which real people and real events were incorporated. Can they??? LOL!

Oh, and perhaps the most compelling evidence for the literal existence of Jack Dawson is that of a cemetary in Nova Scotia which contains people who died on the Titanic. One of the grave stones is marked "J. Dawson". Of course, the grave belongs to a Joseph Dawson.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairview_Cemetery,_Halifax,_Nova_Scotia

Nice job.

Or for that matter as the ruins of Troy exist the Illiad and Aeneid are wholly literal accounts of it's history. Real proof folks.

Either way Christianity was a real blockbuster.

Nice job.

Or for that matter as the ruins of Troy exist the Illiad and Aeneid are wholly literal accounts of it's history. Real proof folks.

Either way Christianity was a real blockbuster.

Now just a minute. The Illiad and Aeneid are literal accounts of Troy's history! How can you doubt that? The text is elegant, and the places verified by using the text as a map!

And Mount Olympus exists!

And, and, Athens!

To this day, you can still visit some of the temples of the gods. Even the Romans believed in the Greek gods.

But then, Romans will believe anything, won't they.

Paradox, I can't fault that proof, after all the scripts were obviously inspired by a far superior mind than any human, so therefore is proof of their accuracy.

The most obvious proof in my mind is that there is a Governor in California who looks identical to the original terminator and they refer to him as the GOVERNATOR! Huh? huh? You tell me that's a coincedence! There's something going on there. That guy has some kind of link to the entire thing. It's the whole time travel thing at work again. Perhaps the Governator will one day become the model for the actual terminator?