Goodbye Jesus

Why We Should Attack Moderate Religiosity

classicchinadoll

• Super Moderator

Okay. Let's concede we have moderate conservative extremists, moderate liberal extremists, extreme conservative moderates and extreme liberal moderates. Then there are extreme extremists, and moderate moderates. They can be conservative or liberal, but they can't be Democrats from the moderate faction. Republicans can be found in either group, but they are never liberal republicans. Libertarians are not represented in either the moderate or the extreme camp. Gay males are liberal moderates but lesbians fall into the radical moderate moderates area. Unless they are Libertarians, in which case they need therapy. Of course Blacks, Mexicans and Canadians don't count. We have polls indicating all this. Simple, really.

Note: All Regularly Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.
  • Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Greatest I am

• Neon Genesis

• Ouroboros

• Shyone

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now who's condensing who? If you want to believe liberals and Billy Graham are the same thing, that's your prerogative, but don't expect anyone to take it seriously.

• Super Moderator

Now who's condensing who? If you want to believe liberals and Billy Graham are the same thing, that's your prerogative, but don't expect anyone to take it seriously.

Aww Jeebus, who the fuck said that? Do you just like to argue? I'm not restating my explanation and observations regarding the moderate vs extremist subject. Read it again. Fuck, I'm getting frustrated. I'm not asking anyone to agree with the position I tried to explain, but at least try a little bit to understand what was said.

Later, people.

Or...a moderator for the extremes?

Yes, you called?

Okay. Let's concede we have moderate conservative extremists, moderate liberal extremists, extreme conservative moderates and extreme liberal moderates. Then there are extreme extremists, and moderate moderates. They can be conservative or liberal, but they can't be Democrats from the moderate faction. Republicans can be found in either group, but they are never liberal republicans. Libertarians are not represented in either the moderate or the extreme camp. Gay males are liberal moderates but lesbians fall into the radical moderate moderates area. Unless they are Libertarians, in which case they need therapy. Of course Blacks, Mexicans and Canadians don't count. We have polls indicating all this. Simple, really.

:lmao:

I'm glad that is settled!

:HaHa:

Yes, you called?

:lmao: :lmao:

You know, actually, I had you in mind when I typed that!

Aww Jeebus, who the fuck said that? Do you just like to argue? I'm not restating my explanation and observations regarding the moderate vs extremist subject. Read it again. Fuck, I'm getting frustrated. I'm not asking anyone to agree with the position I tried to explain, but at least try a little bit to understand what was said.

Later, people.

There is no need to take your ball and go home. This is a game of dodgeball you know not foursquare.

• Super Moderator
There is no need to take your ball and go home. This is a game of dodgeball you know not foursquare.

Yeah, sure. I don't mind arguing a point or trying to sway someone's opinion, but this thread is different. It's like I'm speaking Polish to the Reptilians. No communication is happening.

One more time, I was merely explaining the "mystery" of why some people are anti-religion because they don't see moderates, however you break them down, as anything but a block of voters furthering the causes that extremists are so vocal about. After being misquoted repeatedly, I see no point in my continuing to clarify the position. It may or may not be a valid position and one may or may not agree with it, but a third grader can understand it, provided he wants to.

Yeah, sure. I don't mind arguing a point or trying to sway someone's opinion, but this thread is different. It's like I'm speaking Polish to the Reptilians. No communication is happening.

One more time, I was merely explaining the "mystery" of why some people are anti-religion because they don't see moderates, however you break them down, as anything but a block of voters furthering the causes that extremists are so vocal about. After being misquoted repeatedly, I see no point in my continuing to clarify the position. It may or may not be a valid position and one may or may not agree with it, but a third grader can understand it, provided he wants to.

I understand.

So, does that mean that you'll bring your ball back?

(Don't get mad...I'm teasing you)

:D

• Super Moderator

Bugger off, twerp!

Bugger off, twerp!

:P

Bugger off, twerp!

What are they going to do with you in the nursing home...lol. You might as well get your bucket list and get busy to save those poor ladies.

If it helps, most of us understand you.

• Super Moderator

I know that, but you didn't ask the question. You understand everything, Shyone. You're my soulmate, and I'd do you. Not in a gay way, but like a Viking.

Now this thread is fun again! Fuck trying to be serious. No, really, I'd do you.

Yes, you called?

:lmao: :lmao:

You know, actually, I had you in mind when I typed that!

I knew you did...

I know that, but you didn't ask the question. You understand everything, Shyone. You're my soulmate, and I'd do you. Not in a gay way, but like a Viking.

Now this thread is fun again! Fuck trying to be serious. No, really, I'd do you.

Put the wang away Holms. No one wants to see that.

• Super Moderator
Put the wang away Holms. No one wants to see that.

That was cold. And he was so nice to me in the men's room.