Goodbye Jesus

What Are Your Worldviews?

Kathlene

Just found this, so, here goes my first attempt.

I'd call myself a mystic. As my boyfriend says, "reality is subjective, and always changing." That's a large part of how I approach the world. Little is concrete. There is what works and what doesn't. Christianity ceased to work for me, therefore, it's not a part of my worldview anymore.

I am always changing too. I also have this idea that consciousness is everywhere. Trees, plants, even rocks. Also, I don't want limitations. I want to explore. I feel that life and the universe is endless and eternal.

I have never been able to lock myself into any other type of religious dogma since I dumped Christianity. It is just too restrictive. Most spirituality is too ego centered. Some teachings seem more reasonable or resonate with me and then for a while for some reason they don't. Whatever I find to be not helpful, I drop.

There is a lot that we agree on lunaticheathen.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phanta

• Shyone

• Vigile

• Kathlene

Remember, every concept, every belief has a ceiling, a limit. And we all know that divinity likes to go topless.
[/indent]

That in particular, I like a great deal and it very much reflects how I see the world.

I heart Sera Beak. :thanks: She's an awesome lady, a true spiritual cowgirl, and every mystic minded person should check her out, imo.

I bookmarked her site. It looks fascinating to me.