Goodbye Jesus

The Death Of Ath*ism - Scientific Proof Of God

Guest lambpower

Sorry to anybody else that is offended by this post(besides the jackoff poster and his cohorts)

Don't let this coward get to you Valk0010. Every time he posts on one of our forums he simply confirms to all of us how stupid Christians are, and is probably a better witness for atheism through stupidity than any of us could be through intelligence.

Guest Valk0010

Sorry to anybody else that is offended by this post(besides the jackoff poster and his cohorts)

Don't let this coward get to you Valk0010. Every time he posts on one of our forums he simply confirms to all of us how stupid Christians are, and is probably a better witness for atheism through stupidity than any of us could be through intelligence.

True. Though i enjoy using idiots as punching bags

True. Though i enjoy using idiots as punching bags

I agree. But it's also more fun punching someone who punches back. This idiot posts and runs. Actually, on our SA Skeptics forum, one of our members elicited a response from him and we all wanted to give her some kind of "Troll-bating Award".

"CARPET BOMBING... LAMB POWER!"

Admittedly, a lamb could "bomb" a carpet if allowed to and sheep shit would be difficult to remove from floor coverings, but how does that prove the existence of a god?

:shrug:

Guys got over 300 views and almost 30 replies. He's getting the attention he so desires. Not bad for a drive-by!

• Super Moderator

GOATS ON FIRE!!!!!!!

fuck*rs

now, i think that anybody who self-censors/uses minced oaths is a goddamn retard, but did he seriously just censor a suffix? that just tickles my pickle

He needs to take more laxatives.