Goodbye Jesus

Non-Christian Religiousmusic

Objet_trouve24

Tool, definitely, I'm glad others here have mentioned this.

Here are some specifically Pagan things:

Gaia Consort

I keep looking for the song "Sweet Emptiness" online to show to people, but I never find it. :shrug:

But this one is up, which I really enjoy and sang for a large group ritual:

Kelliana is excellent, especially if you see her live. Her songs are easy to follow and sing along which makes for a great group experience. She also teaches "Spirit Singing" which is beautiful.

Daemonia Nymphe - I so love that they actually recite some of the Orphic hymns in their music.

I find that I really enjoy listening to Buddhist chanting.

• 3 weeks later...

Two of the most perfect songs ever written: World Falls by the Indigo Girls and I Will Not Take These Things For Granted by Toad the Wet Sprocket. Both very connected to spirituality and nature without being christian or religious. I highly recommend them both.

• 2 years later...

i just found this amazing Russian pagan band, Arkona. Although I cant understand them, I love their music and have been trying to find other Pagan bands for the past few months now. I still enjoy the sounds

i just found this amazing Russian pagan band, Arkona. Although I can't understand them, I love their music and have been trying to find other Pagan bands for the past few months now.