Goodbye Jesus

Extraterrestrial Religion

enkicongregation

Could you please describe your encounters with your contact--like how does he look, what is his form of communication, what have they told you (that they give you permission to relay), what their environment is like, do they have a smell, and what is their relationship with other species? Also, why have they contacted you?

I'm being serious since I find this subject fascinating, so I'm not trying to poke fun or try to mock you in any way.

Allow me.

I'm reminded of a man I met on a psychiatry rotation. He called himself "Stevie-Whack-A-Pee-Pee" after he realized that the best way to facilitate communication between the alien race he was in telepathic contact with was to start a band with a clever advertising gimick. So he cut his penis off to start a rock band and make millions of dollars to build a satellite dish aimed specifically at the planet of his alien friends. Who wouldn't want to see someone perform with no penis?

But, not to worry. It was a different alien race than Enki and the Annunaki, although that would make a clever name for a rock band...

• Super Moderator

Dan - again I ask:

Assume there ARE alien races visiting from other planets. Why worship them and create a religion around them?

Presumably they are born or hatched, mature into adulthood, take on nourishment, reproduce, build machines to transport themselves to distant worlds, and though it could take hundreds or perhaps thousands of years they will eventually die since they are living beings. How do they become gods in your mind?

Alex Collier warns against worshiping ETs because they are just as mortal as we are (even thought they are on a higher spiritual plane) and have just as many foibles. (Alex Collier claims to have had regular contact with two Andromedans since he was 8.)

Out of curiosity does this Enki claim any Sumerian connection? I'm also curious as to how he/she/it manifested to you.

• Super Moderator

While I'm waiting for an answer from our ET contactee,

Dammit! I did the April Fool joke about Scientology here. Besides, we're way past April Fool's Day!

I look forward to some pics of your ET. Or is it safe to assume you can't get good pics because of the dimensional shift?

I refuse to even ask Enki if I can take photos of his craft or of him. The truth of religion relies on the experience of the believer, not on proof.

"Truer words were never spoken" Martin Luther may have been a believer, but what I love about him is that he was at least semi-honest that he was bullshitting himself on a rational level; because in the end it's not about proof really, just like you pointed out.

• Super Moderator
The truth of religion relies on the experience of the believer, not on proof.

Actually, the experience of the religion relies on perception. Claims of any truth are without foundation. You can only claim you believe it and it makes you feel good. That much could be true. Same for an hallucination.

Nope, doesn't relate at all to Martin Luther. EnkiDan claims there is a physical being with an actual craft that he flies in. He said he wouldn't even ask if he could take pics, so he is claiming there is something real that could be photographed if he felt like doing it. It's not the same as postulating an invisible spiritual entity that can't ever be proven to exist even if you wanted to prove it.

The truth of religion relies on the experience of the believer, not on proof.

Actually, the experience of the religion relies on perception. Claims of any truth are without foundation. You can only claim you believe it and it makes you feel good. That much could be true. Same for an hallucination.

Nope, doesn't relate at all to Martin Luther. EnkiDan claims there is a physical being with an actual craft that he flies in. He said he wouldn't even ask if he could take pics, so he is claiming there is something real that could be photographed if he felt like doing it. It's not the same as postulating an invisible spiritual entity that can't ever be proven to exist even if you wanted to prove it.

And what is the perception other than the experience of the believer. As far as Enki claiming that there is something real, it obviously isn't the "same" but in both situations the entities are "invisible" because I have no access to them of a reliable nature other than Enki's assertion of them. As far as "invisible entities" that can't ever be proven, if Enki is not going to photograph this or try to record this in a way that is comprehensive, then effectively his claim can't ever be proven either.

• Super Moderator
And what is the perception other than the experience of the believer.

An experience can be perceived in different ways. For example, a spontaneous remission of a cancer is the experience, but one person may believe it's a miraculous answer to prayer while another recognizes that remissions happen all the time whether or not prayer is employed.

And what is the perception other than the experience of the believer.

An experience can be perceived in different ways. For example, a spontaneous remission of a cancer is the experience, but one person may believe it's a miraculous answer to prayer while another recognizes that remissions happen all the time whether or not prayer is employed.

I wouldn't necessarily say that it's perceived in different ways but that the perception is interpreted in different ways. That's why education beats religion back to the Stone Age where it belongs. At this point maybe semantics though, but not sure. But then maybe it is perceived in different ways? That's almost a chicken and egg thing: what comes first, the interpretation (beforehand maybe?) or the perception? Weird.

• Super Moderator

Frequently discussions here revolve around semantics. It's likely we are saying the same thing but speaking different languages. I speak Reptilian. You?

Frequently discussions here revolve around semantics. It's likely we are saying the same thing but speaking different languages. I speak Reptilian. You?

I speak Analytical Hammerhead. :D

• Super Moderator

I took that in college, but only one semester. Sorry.

I took that in college, but only one semester. Sorry.

no problem ;)

I refuse to even ask Enki if I can take photos of his craft or of him. The truth of religion relies on the experience of the believer, not on proof.

Hello Enki-Dan!

Perhaps I could politely ask you to meet us halfway on the issue of proof vs. believer experience?

I ask, because even those fools who hold to obviously false Earthly religions like Christianity, Islam or Buddhism, can point to actual places of origin for their various delusions. You know the sort of thing I mean; Christianity has Jerusalem, Islam has Mecca, etc. So could you please provide us with the celestial co-ordinates of Enki's home planet?

As a dilettante astronomer, I'd be fascinated to know which constellation he hails from, how many light-years away his home star is, what the spectral type the star is, etc. Or maybe you could refer to one of the databases of Extra-solar planets that we humans are currently compiling? Here's one... http://exoplanets.org/exotable/exoTable.html

Maybe his home star is already listed here?

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks.

BAA.

p.s.

Have you thought of passing this info on to NASA, SETI, the UN or an accredited scientific institution like MIT, JPL or CalTech? I'm sure they'd take you just as seriously as I do!