Goodbye Jesus

African Children Tortured And Brutally Murdered By Christians

cogitoergosum

By the way, how do I change my label from doubter to atheist, or any of the numerous other labels I care to give myself, anti-theist is the one I would like to have here on this site.

Does anyone know?

If you think that was bad, read this catalogue of horror by christians, you know, the people who claim to have invented morals:

http://www.psychohistory.com/originsofwar/09_bipolar.html

Monsters!

I haven't yet finished reading this article (and I will), however, I have read other articles like it. The monotheistic abrahamic religions are THE GREATEST ENEMY TO WOMEN, and as a female and one who was in a misogynist, patriarchal christian cult for 12 years, I experienced first hand their treatment of women and young girls. And I was treated even worse because I didn't have a husband who was a 'saved' member of the cult.

I am so angry at the moment it's hard to write, and I thought I'd overcome my anger (through much counselling and psychotherapy and medication).

I'm so glad I found this site, wish I'd found it years ago.

By the way, how do I change my label from doubter to atheist, or any of the numerous other labels I care to give myself, anti-theist is the one I would like to have here on this site.

Does anyone know?

Post count I think determines.

Does anyone know?

I have that option, but I've heard about people who does not. Do you have it Vix?

Does anyone know?

I have that option, but I've heard about people who does not. Do you have it Vix?

No, I don't.

Does anyone know?

I used to, which is why I changed my own to "Pandora", but now I don't have the option. I also used to be able to delete or change my old posts for months after, but then that option disappeared.

Weird.

Phanta

It must be something with the last upgrade of the software then. :(

If you think that was bad, read this catalogue of horror by christians, you know, the people who claim to have invented morals:

http://www.psychohistory.com/originsofwar/09_bipolar.html

Monsters!

i am not much of a scholar but i have just read two and a half chapters of her page. She repeats the same information in each chapter. There have been many times i raised a critical eye about her bias and need to drive home a point about how terrible those times where, and about the tortured mother-killer-goddess image that was responcible for ALLLLLLLLLLLLL the wars of old.......

and on and on she goes like a barbara walker disciple. But i am reading it anyway, becasue i can see the ounce of realism and her words drip with palitiple flavor...but.... but... i lost alot of hope in her credibility when i read this....

"Some knights actually wore a helmet in tournaments that had his Lady sculptured on them, like the “Lady Venus” helmet of the famous 13th-century knight Ulrich von Liechtenstein portrayed above...."

ummmm

(pssst... watch "A Knight's Tale" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0183790/