Goodbye Jesus

Happy 100,000 Lion's Den!

Antlerman

You really think that is photoshopped? Hmm I wonder what is meant to be there in the lion's paws then instead of the woman. Its a beautiful photo. I can't help thinking those claws are about to sink deep into her back.

Anyway happy 100,000 Lion's Den!!

Clearly, the lion is making love in the first picture, and kissing in the second.

It's a matter of interpretation.

Nah, here's the kissing lion:

lion_20kiss.jpg

Humm... The woman is more daring than I am. The closest I get to that is kissing my cats.

Photoshopped.

I know, but I couldn't help making a joke.

Clearly, the lion is making love in the first picture, and kissing in the second.

It's a matter of interpretation.

Nah, here's the kissing lion:

lion_20kiss.jpg

Humm... The woman is more daring than I am. The closest I get to that is kissing my cats.

Photoshopped.

I know, but I couldn't help making a joke.

I didn't think it wasn't creative. It was.

So to Kathleen, if you look at the Lion's paws you will see pink polka dots blurred up into his hair. In addition, there is a lack of balanced perspective overall in it. And in further addition, there is no damned way any lion would do that without tearing a stranger to shreds, nor any human that incredibly out of touch with primal instincts to do that with a strange animal that could kill them instantly. Well, any human without severe brain malfunctioning, in which case they would already be dead from walking out in front of a bus thinking it was a dandelion.

Antler I am sure I have seen this pic before. In an article I might of read something about her being with the lion since it was a baby. Or I could be mistaking it from my memory from something else. I am sure I have seen it before though. I think a Lion would do that, if it knew the woman and had grown up with her. I certainly wouldnt trust it though. Indeed the lion will always have a primal instinct to kill, and I would never underestimate it regardless of how long I had spent raising it.

The picture seems to be the real McCoy.

An African lion has been filmed 'embracing' the woman who nursed him back to health in an animal shelter in Colombia. Ana Julia Torres runs the Villa Lorena shelter for abandoned and maltreated animals.

is a video and her story:

It's just like Christian the Lion. He was also very loving and even hugged them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeE4c3U63Hc

About 3 minutes in.

My dogs are just like that. Happy to see me, loving, want to cuddle and hug. I don't find it strange at all that animals can show these feelings.

It's just like Christian the Lion. He was also very loving and even hugged them.

My dogs are just like that. Happy to see me, loving, want to cuddle and hug. I don't find it strange at all that animals can show these feelings.

Cool. Yes, they are more similar than different than us. I once had a young, wild fox come up to me wanting to play. Then he licked my hand! Maybe he smelled my dog's scent on me, or he hadn't yet learned to fear humans.

The picture seems to be the real McCoy.

An African lion has been filmed 'embracing' the woman who nursed him back to health in an animal shelter in Colombia. Ana Julia Torres runs the Villa Lorena shelter for abandoned and maltreated animals.

is a video and her story:

Alright, yes when Kathleen pointed out she could have raised it then I started seeing it. That and I was feeling a might bit cynical last night in general. I stand corrected. (I just see so many doctored photos of the 'unbelievable' it always raises a flag for me).

Alright, yes when Kathleen pointed out she could have raised it then I started seeing it. That and I was feeling a might bit cynical last night in general. I stand corrected. (I just see so many doctored photos of the 'unbelievable' it always raises a flag for me).

Yeah, I could understand doubting it's real. But A-man cynical? Who'd a thunk it?