Goodbye Jesus

Fun with Pictures

Guest aexapo

bush_booker.jpg

Bush -- while downtown New Yorkers were being burned alive by jet fuel.

joe-bushplaysguitar.jpg

Bush -- while New Orleaners were drowning in their attics.

In his defense, though -- a guitar is WAAAAYYYYY cooler than a fiddle.

"In his defense, though -- a guitar is WAAAAYYYYY cooler than a fiddle."

It's not cooler in this case.

(I should bitch slap you, but I'd do it with love. You'd still get a bitch slapping however).

xx

And of course, the "has something to say yet 5 minutes after he's said it he erases it" nightflight smacks one down then incomprehensibly pulls back for no reason at all.

Now, if we get could get one with the N.O.P.D. partying it up in Las Vegas on the N.O. taxpayer dollars via Mayor Nagin, while showing floating bodies, that would be just as disturbing.

I don't know . . . I figure heros who have worked saving lives for a week straight without sleep and not much food, and with no bathroom facilities for just as long . . . I figure they deserve a day or two off. We had one that came to houston to visit with family -- and he told the news reporter that it was back to N.O. after his weekend off.

Of course, the image of NOPD in Las Vegas . . . who needs a backstory when the "party" image is so tittilating?

"In his defense, though -- a guitar is WAAAAYYYYY cooler than a fiddle."

It's not cooler in this case.

(I should bitch slap you, but I'd do it with love. You'd still get a bitch slapping however).

Hi, Mermie!

If you wanna bitch slap me for being a Bush-hater, I can take it . . . I'm a big kid. But, if you're on the "other side," just know that if I ever say ANYTHING that seems supportive of Bush, just know that I'm usually being sarcastic, unless I go out of my way to make a point otherwise.

Of course, it's NOT cooler . . . but that's just my attempt at dark humor: pointing at the irrelevant when something more horrible is going on.