Goodbye Jesus

REPENT and Return to Jesus

Guest evreos

Yeah! All that coughing, hacking, and wheezing is a real turn-on.  :wicked:

Pff, so he had a hacking cough for the last few days of his life. There's still three years of hacking-free sezzainess before that :wicked:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• euphgeek

• pandora

• Amethyst

• Checkmate

:scratch:

I wonder if an Orange Blossom is anything like a Turd Blossom?

(Is it just me, or did this thread just get waaaayyy off topic? :lmao::scratch: )

Answer: YES! And thank the Lords of Cobol that it has! It was WAY too serious and depressing for my taste. Let the merriment continue!

You know, I'm just sitting here getting pissed off. This freak posted and ran. He has had 115 responses and over 1500 views to his post, and he showed absolutely zero regard for anyone. What a self righteous lunatic! I wonder what kind of absolute looser this Christian freak nut ball is?

I was just reviewing posts I responded to this again as this one just really pissed me off. Sorry for the rant. :twitch:

You know, I'm just sitting here getting pissed off.  This freak posted and ran.  He has had 115 responses and over 1500 views to his post, and he showed absolutely zero regard for anyone.  What a self righteous lunatic!  I wonder what kind of absolute looser this Christian freak nut ball is?

Of course he did! He was a frecking coward. He had no grounds for his claims, and no brain to argue for his opinion. No spine to stand up for his beliefs, which shows that he's a chicken at heart.

Of course he did! He was a frecking coward. He had no grounds for his claims, and no brain to argue for his opinion. No spine to stand up for his beliefs, which shows that he's a chicken at heart.

Oh, come on...

Even chickens have brains and spines.

Pff, so he had a hacking cough for the last few days of his life. There's still three years of hacking-free sezzainess before that :wicked:

Oh yer really reachin' now.

Yer really reachin'!

How do you know what he was like three years before he got toasted? :shrug:

:HaHa:

Oh, come on...

Even chickens have brains and spines.

Oops! Sorry all chicken, I didn't mean to offend you! :grin:

Oh yer really reachin' now.

Yer really reachin'!

How do you know what he was like three years before he got toasted? :shrug:

:HaHa:

The books and comics, duh :lmao:

Okay, okay, I know some people don't consider the EU to be canon. But a lot of people do, and I'm one of those people. Nyah :grin:

The books and comics, duh :lmao:

Okay, okay, I know some people don't consider the EU to be canon. But a lot of people do, and I'm one of those people. Nyah :grin:

Oh, the comics. I didn't think about that.

Did the comic ever explain what caused his coughing and wheezing?

This thread started with a supposedly moving piece about an NDE, and an invite to repent and return to jesus.

Now we're talking about star wars, star trek and comics.

I don't see anyone repenting here.

I officially declare this topic and the guy that started it...

PWNED

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Oh, the comics. I didn't think about that.

Did the comic ever explain what caused his coughing and wheezing?

The comics didn't, but the Clone Wars miniseries on Cartoon Network pretty much did.

Basically, Mr. Windu gave Grievous the what-for and crumpled his chest like a soda can. Looked pretty painful, too.

This thread started with a supposedly moving piece about an NDE, and an invite to repent and return to jesus.

Now we're talking about star wars, star trek and comics.

I don't see anyone repenting here.

I officially declare this topic and the guy that started it...

PWNED

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

Also, this thread was begun by a shit and git "Christian" who didn't have the decency to return and nurture his "seed". Only one other believer popped in, and that was "pug" to rebuke his brother in Christ. Other than that we've been vainly chasing OUR tails on a "Debate with Christians" forum! Where the hell was this "debate"?

Fellow Ex-Cers, I think we've been snookered and played for fools.

Fellow Ex-Cers, I think we've been snookered and played for fools.

I think we knew that, but we're such suckers for a good ralley of rants!

The Holy Spook wanted us to glorify his name by giving this lost soul an Babblical inspiration. Glory! ... NOOOOOOOH! I'm being possessed by Bro'Jeff!!! :twitch:

I think we knew that, but we're such suckers for a good ralley of rants!

The Holy Spook wanted us to glorify his name by giving this lost soul an Babblical inspiration. Glory! ... NOOOOOOOH! I'm being possessed by Bro'Jeff!!!  :twitch:

PRAZE KRYASST!!!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

They showed me, for the few times I had opened the Bible, that I had read it with the idea of finding contradictions and problems. I was trying to prove to myself that it wasn’t worth reading.

You realize that this is exactly the same level of critical examination and scrutiny a scientific hypothesis goes through it's whole life?

Evolution can easily pass it... yet the bible can't, from your own words.

Can I make this ANY clearer?

You still won't get it, I know. But at least it's staring you in the face as you close your eyes...

Merlin

The comics didn't, but the Clone Wars miniseries on Cartoon Network pretty much did.

Basically, Mr. Windu gave Grievous the what-for and crumpled his chest like a soda can. Looked pretty painful, too.

I think we (my boys and I) watched about two episodes of that series. Neither of us are very good at following up on any television series. It seems like something else always comes up and we forget about it.

Thanks for the info though. :woohoo:

At least now I know why a robot/cyborg coughs. :HaHa:

Count Doodoo is a dumb shit. Maul could have easily kicked his old ass. Like Darth Maul had the pure Sith hatred and intesity (they kick ass), Darth Maul kicks Grivious's ass too. It's all about the crazy demon sith man.

When I saw Maul get toasted by Ben, I actually said, "You've got to be kidding me!" out loud. I just couldn't believe that GL would introduce and kill-off such a cool character all in the same movie. :Doh: