Goodbye Jesus

Bible is Hearsay...

Guest SerenityNow

I came to the one that said Debating with Christians and if you read the prolouge  in that one, it say's its for DEBATE, and if Jesus did not accept false religion niether am I to accept it. .

We reject false religions, too. That's why we are giving y'all (as they say in the south) a hard time.

Dumb shit.

Your religion was in the trustworthy care of the RCC (which you think so highly of) for 1,400 years. That's the solid rock that your religion is based on.

Of course, we are completely comfortable that modern day christianity has completely restored things to their original meanings and intent.

:rolleyes:

I came to the one that said Debating with Christians and if you read the prolouge  in that one, it say's its for DEBATE, and if Jesus did not accept false religion niether am I to accept it. Why don't rack the venamous serenty now, who is no more serene about the Bible than Allah was about being the moon god.

1. Do you understand the difference between debate, and preaching at people? You do not come across as wishing to debate differences and issues. You came in here condemning us. This is not the "Condemning Non/Ex Christians Forum." Debate damn you!

2. If Jesus had seen the great Blue Ox and his Mighty Master Paul, he too would have fallen to his knees in prayer. Who but the Mighty Paul Bunyan is more worthy of praise? Bow before his massive boots and be saved! :17: Bow not, and be crushed!

Croesus:

This forum is for DEBATE so when the  serpents prodigy SERENITY NOW gives her OPINION we just have to give what the bible says about it.

Thomas:

If you care to study a little theology, then you will see that your view on the bible is just one among many available OPINIONS.

I can easily point you to Christians who disagree with how you view the bible.

Croesus:

So what! I can piont to the same amount of Bible rejectors that dont believe as you. what does that mean? It don't mean CRAP as they would say in the south

You indicate, that you have objective truth. I don't, but why should I trust your objective truth?

This forum is for DEBATE so when the  serpents prodigy SERENITY NOW gives her OPINION we just have to give what the bible says about it.

Right. "Debate". Not preaching nonsense about what YOU as a fundy Baptist believes versus what your asinine RCC counterparts believe. I said it before, and I'll repeat myself (since you are so slow) --THIS IS NOT CHURCH AND WE ARE NOT CHRISTIANS! If you wish to DEBATE, then do so.

Stop "preaching" bullshit doctrines at us, and arguing for YOUR version of church history to us! None of us gives two shits about which of your idiot denominations have it "right"! You are ALL idiots!

And what's with singling out Serenity Now as the "serpent's prodigy"? Why don't the rest of us rate such an honorable distinction? I'm TWICE the son of the devil than anyone around here. (You brain dead fuckface!)

And what's with singling out Serenity Now as the "serpent's prodigy"?  Why don't the rest of us rate such an honorable distinction?  I'm TWICE the son of the devil than anyone around here.  (You brain dead fuckface!)

Me, Me! I want to be the sepent's prodigy next!

I came to the one that said Debating with Christians and if you read the prolouge  in that one, it say's its for DEBATE, and if Jesus did not accept false religion niether am I to accept it. Why don't rack the venamous serenty now, who is no more serene about the Bible than Allah was about being the moon god.

Thanks... you've just shown that you're not here to debate at all...

Since that is the case, and since Serenity Now IS debating, you can fuck off, knowing that you're not doing what you claim you're doing.

Hey... that means you're lying... :fdevil:

Oh no another public school historian who doesn't know the difference between a Bible believer and the RCC

Here a little history the RCC burned Tyndale at the stake for translating the bible into English and they dug up the bones of Wycliffe 100 years after he died for his translation of the English bible, now I know they didn't teach you that in the Public schools

And where did you come up with this Brother Frank AAA well from the Bible, yea the bible talks about a religious system that has the blood of the martyr on her hand. OH yea can you show me, well of course we can .

rev 17:5And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. 17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus:

Well who is this that has the blood of the martyr well let just look further and see

17:4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour,

and what church has those colors as there official colors HMMM!

17:4and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

And what church has there dolly statues adorned with AAAAA precious stones and pearls HMMMMMMMM!

And who is this church well let look deeper into this mystery

17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

Now a women that sits on seven mountains? well Brother Frank that a pretty big women who could this be? well lets see

17:18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

OOHHH no could it be the crusading church of history that was all prophesied long before she even showed up, but how do know for sure, well lets see

2:13 I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan’s seat is:

But  I thought Satan seat was in Babylon, well it used to be until he moved the Pontificus Maxi-mus to Pergomos and then in 326ad he moved to ROME, what you mean ROME well well well well that's the RRRRRRRRRR yes Johnny its the RCC all pre written for you to know and that the history they didn't teach you in school

Hey shitface...

Your last interpretation was shown to be 100% incorrect. Mind telling us why we should pay any attention to this one?

Thanks... you've just shown that you're not here to debate at all...

Since that is the case, and since Serenity Now IS debating, you can fuck off, knowing that you're not doing what you claim you're doing.

Hey... that means you're lying...  :fdevil:

The christian god cannot defend himself, so Croesus is here to help him. :wicked:

And what's with singling out Serenity Now as the "serpent's prodigy"?  Why don't the rest of us rate such an honorable distinction?  I'm TWICE the son of the devil than anyone around here.  (You brain dead fuckface!)

I think ol' Cro meant to say 'progeny'.

* EDITED for punctuation *

So what! I can piont to the same amount of Bible rejectors that dont believe as you. what does that mean? It don't mean CRAP as they would say in the south

Sorry? Are you really trying to say that there are bible rejectors who don't believe as we do about the bible?

You either believe it to be bollocks or you don't.

You're really saying that there are bible rejectors who believe the bible is true... :lmao:

Christ, but you're a fucking laugh a minute.

:Note: The word Christ is NOT the name of the Messiah, so using it the way I have is not blasphemy... This is just to let you know that attacking me over the use of the word christ in the way I did is futile and would be mis-use on the bible and it's teachings. :grin:

It's because she showed him contradictions in the bible that he couldn't answer. He assumed that she must be the devil himself blinding him to the Truth™.

She should take it as a compliment.

It's because she showed him contradictions in the bible that he couldn't answer.  He assumed that she must be the devil himself blinding him to the Truth.

She should take it as a compliment.

Exactly. :grin::grin::grin:

Edited to add this:

But nevertheless I am angry at Croesus for talking this way about SN. It wasn't exactly meant as a compliment.

I think ol' Cro meant to say 'progeny'.

* EDITED for punctuation *

Does it REALLY matter? He's still a retarded fuck face.

{And I'm STILL offended that he's singled out Serenity Now for his ire. I was E-Ville long before I was ever a Christian and an ex-Christian. If anyone is the Son of Satan around here, it's me! :Duivel7::pureevil::ukliam2: BWAHAHAHAHAHA!}

OOHHH no could it be the crusading church of history that was all prophesied long before she even showed up, but how do know for sure, well lets see

2:13 I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan’s seat is:

But  I thought Satan seat was in Babylon, well it used to be until he moved the Pontificus Maxi-mus to Pergomos and then in 326ad he moved to ROME, what you mean ROME well well well well that's the RRRRRRRRRR yes Johnny its the RCC all pre written for you to know and that the history they didn't teach you in school

Oh, sure and then this:

5. As I was thinking about this, suddenly a goat with a prominent horn between his eyes came from the west, crossing the whole earth without touching the ground. 6 He came toward the two-horned ram I had seen standing beside the canal and charged at him in great rage. 7 I saw him attack the ram furiously, striking the ram and shattering his two horns. The ram was powerless to stand against him; the goat knocked him to the ground and trampled on him, and none could rescue the ram from his power. 8 The goat became very great, but at the height of his power his large horn was broken off, and in its place four prominent horns grew up toward the four winds of heaven. (Daniel 8:6-8)

must surely be about the US lead invasion of Iraq. Remember that Daniel lived in Iraq.

Hey wait a minute, this must mean that George Bush Jr. is the Anti Christ. Ups, I did not know that, but it must be true since it is all written so clearly in the good book.

:wicked::wicked::wicked:

This is straight out of pit of hell, The bible is not  stories past down from century to century you fool hearted snake. The Bible contains fulfilled Prophecy, future Prophecy, the future of every nation in the UN. This is the same garbage that's being taught in christian cemeteries all across America. The stories weren't passed down, they where written by EYE witnesses who committed it to writing.

Greek mythology is the Bible twisted to put Satan on the throne, the Koran is the old testament twisted to put the mythological MOON god on the throne. So anytime a snake from the pit of hell come in here and says "don't believe the Bible" tell them to "GET BACK TO THE PIT IN WHICH YOU CAME"

:lmao: You can't be serious! What a joke!!!

For one I came out of the RCC So I would not ever go back even if it meant my LIFE.

But it does! RCC is the only way to God and salvation. You're lost little lamb that the Church wants back to its fold.

God only gonna give ya this chance, if he doesn't overcome your hardened heart then I geuss we will see. If the dirt worship is the real god or if Jesus Christ is who he said he was.

Oh, God had many chances to show his true heart to me. 3/4 of my life isn't enough?

God repaid my honest devotion to him by hurting my family. I don't care for such a god.

If anyone is to be blamed for my "hardened" heart, it is God himself and Christians like you.

:lmao::lmao:

Think about, it. It's freakin funny.

Serenitynow is from the pit of hell because she compared Samson to Paul Bunyon.

:lmao::lmao:

Such evil... :fdevil:

Thanks friends for your support, against this awful person, I appreciate it.

No problem. I only wish the loon would have stayed to feel the wrath of the Almighty Bunyan's crushing boot. Such a pity. ... and I had just finished my pilgramage to Brainerd to the feet of the Almighty Paul. :HappyCry:

Why don't rack the venamous serenty now, who is no more serene about the Bible than Allah was about being the moon god.

Serenity is simply telling the truth, which is a heckuva lot more than you are doing. Oh, and thanks for not ignoring my posts for once. I appreciate it.

It's because she showed him contradictions in the bible that he couldn't answer. He assumed that she must be the devil himself blinding him to the Truth™.

Yeah, must've touched a nerve there. Most Christians I know don't react like that unless you get them to question their brainwashing. After all, it's not very Christian to call people names and insult them just because they said something you didn't like. But then, the basic rules of Christianity obviously don't apply to fundies. They're as much cherry pickers as the liberals are.

Croesus, I am the Deaf AntiChrist.

Trust me, God is a myth.

He's hearing and he've done far more bad shit.

Deaf people did nothing though they're the spawn of Satan...

BOW TO THE DARK SIDE!

Stories have been passed from generation to generation for thousands upon thousands of years, the bible is hearsay, the qu'ran is hearsay, all holy books are hearsay, greek mythology is hearsay...because at one time or another and still, some people believed/believe all of those STORIES to be TRUE.  Same with legends and other STORIES.  They are just elaborate stories made up by creative and sometimes what I perceive evil-minded people. Or they can be TALL TALES about a particular person or people (legends). 

That Christians point to outside "sources" makes no difference to any more...Why?  Because it is hearsay. Am I  to believe that there was really a Blue Ox named Babe with a master able to cut down redwoods with one swipe of an ax by the name of Paul Bunyan?  No.  That story is no different than Samson.  All deities are created equal in that they are all crap.  :grin:

The bible is not only hearsay, it is a grim fairy tale.

The bible is not only hearsay, it is a grim fairy tale.

The Grimm fairy tales are much better, IMHO.