Goodbye Jesus

Saw something today........

nightflight

On the back of a car was a xtian fish, although this one looked like a shark. It had a fin and teeth. Is this a new thing amongst the fundies? A reflection perhaps of the "warrior jesus" image that has developed from media like the Left Behind novels?

Goodbye Jesus

Well, apparently there are some Christian Youth™ who are suffering from "disorientation" and "confusion" upon seeing that symbol for the first time also.

CLICK HERE ----> Youth Wasted

There's also a brief mention of the shark symbol HERE at religioustolerance.org

The youths have debated what actions, if any, should be taken against the owner of the station wagon should it be seen again. Some wish to see the wagon defaced and the plaque removed as punishment for desecrating a Christian symbol, whereas others prefer a wait-and-see approach dependent on the car owner's intentions....

...I wish he would've used a clearer logo, like a cross, or a Star of David, or an anarchy symbol," said Jenkins. "Then I'd know whether I was supposed to feel indignant and outraged or not, instead of having to deal with all this uncertainty and do all this detective work.

What a tool. Who cares.

The owner of the station wagon could not be reached for comment.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Were these "youths" really contemplating defacing someone's car?

Found this on a site that sells the various anti fish emblems:

Sharks are popular with people who want to make a statement. Sometimes it's a reflection of how they see themselves, or it might speak of how they see their christian neighbors behaving. Some are bought by christians to express their own ultra-agressive style. And some people just like sharks.

Evolve Fish

Here is one you may actually like I found it to be rather refreshing

It was a Honda EX

but after the EX was the fish so if you thought about it for a second it was saying EX-Christian :D