Goodbye Jesus

Comcast Cable

Amethyst

Aaarrgh! Stupid customer service! I was told on Thursday by someone that I wouldn't be charged due to a power outtage from a severe T-storm on Wednesday, and yet today they told me that I would NOT be getting a discount. At least be fricking consistent, you morons!

I had explained the problem clearly, and the other guy knew it was due to a power outtage, so why the bloody hell can't they be consistent? Don't tell people one thing one day and the opposite the next. Argh, they're as bad as fundies!!!

How fair is it to charge someone for cable service when you couldn't use it due to a power outtage anyway?!! Jeez!

:vent:

i've been a comcast customer for years..(when it was at&t) and i rarely have any problems with them,even if i'm late on a bill... they keep my service up for me. i like comcast... sorry your people are not as good as ours.

i've been a comcast customer for years..(when it was at&t) and i rarely have any problems with them,even if i'm late on a bill... they keep my service up for me. i like comcast... sorry your people are not as good as ours.

Same here, we have been using Comcast (previously AT&T) for four years with excellent service.

IBF

Aaarrgh!  Stupid customer service!  I was told on Thursday by someone that I wouldn't be charged due to a power outtage from a severe T-storm on Wednesday, and yet today they told me that I would NOT be getting a discount.  At least be fricking consistent, you morons!

I had explained the problem clearly, and the other guy knew it was due to a power outtage, so why the bloody hell can't they be consistent?  Don't tell people one thing one day and the opposite the next.  Argh, they're as bad as fundies!!!

How fair is it to charge someone for cable service when you couldn't use it due to a power outtage anyway?!!  Jeez!

:vent:

I feel for ya Amethyst. I have the same problems with my cable provider, WOW! Internet and Cable and I am stuck with them. Thansk to an apartment complex exclusivity agreement.

Shit stinks, but we are unfortunately at the mercy of the companies on this issue.

Yes. Well, hopefully in a year or two I can move and get something else. Besides, I have a feeling the issue about cable service will be moot when they force us to go to HDTV in a few years. But they will still probably have crappy customer service.

Gave up cable for satelite a few years back. Advantages? When we go to the beach, we can take it with us. :grin:

Can't afford satellite. Besides, I live in an apt.

Can't afford satellite.  Besides, I live in an apt.

That's too bad. I've seen some apt. complexes here with the sat dishes. For us, it was actually cheaper than cable, and we get more.

Comcast is the cable company that was purposely censoring e-mails pertaining to the Downing Street memo (and other things), right?