Goodbye Jesus

You Never Had A Chance

prove_17

Mat 15:8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with [their] lips; but their heart is far from me.

Mat 15:9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching [for] doctrines the commandments of men.

Mat 23:15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

If you weren't taught the truth and in a denomination, you never had God's help to help you through. You never had a chance of making it!

1Cr 10:13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God [is] faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear [it].

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mriana

• prove_17

• Ouroboros

• bdp

Mat 15:8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with [their] lips; but their heart is far from me.

Mat 15:9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching [for] doctrines the commandments of men.

Mat 23:15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

If you weren't taught the truth and in a denomination, you never had God's help to help you through. You never had a chance of making it!

1Cr 10:13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God [is] faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear [it].

Love-filled brother! Prove, do you ever think you are missing the point just as did the Pharisees? Let me give you a hint....you are.

Good to know.

Does that mean we won't be punished for it?

Guest Valk0010

Correct me if I am wrong, things like John 3:16 don't talk about denominations. And didn't say in roman iirc, anyone who calls on the name of the lord shall be saved.

So in short, prove fail.

Correct me if I am wrong, things like John 3:16 don't talk about denominations.

1Cr 1:10 ¶Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and [that] there be no divisions among you; but [that] ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.

And didn't say in roman iirc, anyone who calls on the name of the lord shall be saved.

So in short, prove fail.

Act 2:16 But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;

(...)

Act 2:21 And it shall come to pass, [that] whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

(...)

Act 2:37 Now when they heard [this], they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men [and] brethren, what shall we do?

Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

OK, dumb question, but what the hell is Prove talking about? He quotes a couple of Bile verses and then makes a statement that makes totally no freaking sense.

OK he throws out more Bile verses like we're suppose to read his mind or something and know what he wants to talk about here in the Lion's Den. Prove, I'm not a Betazoid. I only play one at Star Trek convention. Tell us what you want to discuss or hang it up.

OK, dumb question, but what the hell is Prove talking about? He quotes a couple of Bile verses and then makes a statement that makes totally no freaking sense.

As far as I can see that's been his MO all along. Honestly, I'm in favor of banning the useless little fucktard.

If you weren't taught the truth and in a denomination, you never had God's help to help you through.

'god' has conditions?

You mean he's acting like a normal Christian?

As far as I can see that's been his MO all along. Honestly, I'm in favor of banning the useless little fucktard.

Might as well. He's not talking about anything. It's nothing but meaningless drivel.

Well, End makes more sense than this dude. This dude must be smoking something and it's not tobacco.

1Cr 1:10 ¶Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and [that] there be no divisions among you; but [that] ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.

Maybe you should go see if the RCC will take you back then?

Still waiting for this precious phenomenon to happen, btw.

Good to know.

Does that mean we won't be punished for it?

That's what I was thinking.

Also, why is he counting on a denomination to teach us, when he's the only "true christian" he knows? And isn't be damning us by teaching us? Shouldn't he have left us alone?

Jerk.

Well, End makes more sense than this dude. This dude must be smoking something and it's not tobacco.

The lack of communication is annoying. He is posting seemingly random verses written an Ye Olde Engish that are, at best, confusing.

Read this and understand Prove:

NIV 1 Corinthians 14:16-17

16. If you are praising God with your spirit, how can one who finds himself among those who do not understand say "Amen" to your thanksgiving, since he does not know what you are saying?

17. You may be giving thanks well enough, but the other man is not edified.

We are not edified. Get it? Write from your words. Your chances of including something relevant will thusly be greatly increased.

And, here, I was actually wondering if he was a troll.

can you explain to me what this means? there be no divisions among you, and you be joined together in the same mind and the same judgement? and this from the new testament or old testament?

Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost

does this here mean that those are baptized have the gift of the holy ghost? and what is that gift?

And, here, I was actually wondering if he was a troll.

Most trolls are obviously human. Annoying, but human. This Prove thing (I can't call it a person) just seems like a biblebot, i.e., some sort of software program that generates random, irrelevant, and confusing bible crap in response to some of the words in the questions asked. The operator breaks in on rare occasions to try to fool us into thinking that we're "talking" to a real person.

This is a waste of time. I say Prove should be banned. Or at least restricted from creating any new threads. It only needs one thread because all its threads are the same -- useless waste of space.

Follow me, Prove_17! I know the one true God, and his name is Primus! He is the planet beneath us and will take your laser-core after death to the well of Allsparks! Fear his evil brother, the planet-swallower Unicron! His monstrous insides will devour you whole!

But YOU GOT THE TOUCH! YOU GOT THE POWER!! YEAH!

Optimus Prime: He died and kicked Decepticon Ass for the freedom of all sentient beings. He'll pass his matrix of leadership on to you, if you are chosen.

You can learn the creed of Primus, too; buy the DVDs, Seasons 1-4, available at your local Target, 20 dollars each. And don't forget the 80's Hair-metal, buy a Stan Bush CD while you're at it. It helps.

Okay, I'm tired of Prove_17 now. So I'm going to turn around and tell him the good word of Primus. Because it makes about as much sense as his cryptic bible quote answers! :woohoo:

On an off note, I am such a nerd.

Accidental Double Post...

Hi Prove!

So you're British, right? Through, not thru.

You and I have unfinished business, remember?

So far it looks like you weren't taught the truth either - at least that's what's coming across in your failed answers to my questions.

Care to try again, in the thread, 'Were you ever a Christian?'

BAA.

Perhaps an ultimatum should be given to Prove?

Take part in a real discussion, or be banned. :shrug:

Prove, it is very telling that you don't actually discuss anything and conveniently ignore some of the tougher questions and challenges.

Nope, I had a chance to be a braindead fascist, I decided not to. Think of it how you want, but I was taught "Correctly", I rejected it. I hardened my own heart against 'God' and everything 'He' has to say. I have no respect or love for it. I have rejected the 'Holy Ghost'. That's it, there is no turning back, but don't think I didn't "have a chance". Instead, I have a brain.