Goodbye Jesus

Did TheologyWeb Go down?

Guest Cu Morrigan

:shrug: I can't pull up TheologyWeb.com either.

some Christian probably lost a debate

I heard a rumor that CU Mhorrigan got banned and he's the only one that gets the 'sorry we are down' message.

:HaHa:

Seriously, they've been down for a couple of days. :woohoo::woohoo:

Guest JP1283
I heard a rumor that CU Mhorrigan got banned and he's the only one that gets the 'sorry we are down' message.

:HaHa:

Seriously, they've been down for a couple of days. :woohoo:   :woohoo:

MG! We were wondering when you'd show up again! Welcome back.

MG!  We were wondering when you'd show up again!  Welcome back.

Thanks.

So many infidels.... so little time.

----------------------------------------------

I'm not gonna be around much for a couple of months. I've had no time to do any thinking because I'm in the midst of a house remodel. (I've got 6 weeks to get it done -- or to convince contratctors to get it done). So I'm stuck runnin' around like a crazy person.

Right now we are living in an apartment and we have to drive 40 minutes to get to the house and all. I dunno when I'll have internet there even. Don't mean this to be a whine -- I just didn't want you guys to think I didn't love you anymore.

:eek:

Thanks.

So many infidels.... so little time.

----------------------------------------------

I'm not gonna be around much for a couple of months. I've had no time to do any thinking because I'm in the midst of a house remodel.  (I've got 6 weeks to get it done -- or to convince contratctors to get it done). So I'm stuck runnin' around like a crazy person.

Right now we are living in an apartment and we have to drive 40 minutes to get to the house and all. I dunno when I'll have internet there even. Don't mean this to be a whine -- I just didn't want you guys to think I didn't love you anymore.

:eek:

Am glad you're back, MG. Hope things are going very well for you and yours, and good luck with the house remodelling.

See if you can put your "shroud of gerbil" avatar back up there. It was a much better forgery than the ones for "Jesus".

Still hanging around TheologyWeb, eh?

:banghead:

"infidel" K

I had re-joined TheologyWeb because I was interested in friendly discussion and debate. I wanted it to be part of my effort to mend fences with the Christian community and get over any feelings of anger or bitterness that I had. I just wanted any last vestiges of animosity to be evaporated but I am disappointed that TheologyWeb hasn't been up because I made a heart-filled post and I don't want to have to re-type it if they switch servers.

Matthew

I just wanted any last vestiges of animosity to be evaporated but I am disappointed that TheologyWeb hasn't been up because I made a heart-filled post and I don't want to have to re-type it if they switch servers.

You're not the only one. I'm sure most of us here can relate. We at Ex-C have been through a few server changes ourselves and there are thousands of "lost" posts. I had 3000 on the first board during which time I deconverted. The posts may be lost but the memories are good. I'm trying to get better about saving to Word the things that I treasure most, regardless of who wrote them.